Savage Species (3.5 Gestalt)(currently closed)

Started by ulthakptah, April 15, 2014, 02:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

I got my incubus a silver longsword (vs devils you know).

RubySlippers

Oh does my character need to drink and eat? Breath air? If so I may need to change disciplines to provide for those needs in a pinch.

Kunoichi

I had to settle for having my rapier made out of Cold Iron, because Silver bypasses my Damage Reduction. :P As well as the DR of the Werewolf and the other Vampire in the party, come to think of it...

And it looks like you do need to eat, sleep and breathe, RubySlippers, though that's something that doesn't make very much sense if you think about it.

RubySlippers

Okay can fix those issues in game other than sleeping with powers. Sustenance for food and drink and Adapt Body will help with hostile environments like being underwater etc. if needed. Am making those changes to my main sheet.

Zaer Darkwail

It's indeed weird and I myself would classify you do not need eat, drink nor breathe as you are not 'in' corporeal reality at all and there are no incorporeal foods and drinks around at all (nor poop for that matter).

RubySlippers

I'll wait for the GM to rule on it I can change the powers back if not needed.

ulthakptah

Quote from: RubySlippers on April 21, 2014, 05:47:39 PM
Oh does my character need to drink and eat? Breath air? If so I may need to change disciplines to provide for those needs in a pinch.
No I don't think incorporeal beings have to worry about that. No body, how can you eat drink or breath anyway. I think the only reason it doesn't say is most incorporeal are also undead, and they just assumed it would be redundant.

RubySlippers