A Quartet of New Ideas! (Looking for Partners, F Preferred)

Started by ReijiTabibito, July 15, 2010, 11:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReijiTabibito

Okay, so…as the title says, I’ve gotten inspired by stuff that’s been happening in my life recently, and gotten a quartet of new ideas that I would love to play out with a partner.  Females are preferred, but not necessary, as partners for the following ideas:

1 – A Shuffle! Fan RP.  I just recently finished marathoning the series, and I enjoyed the setting a lot.  The exact premise of the RP is up for grabs, but I do have a few ideas of my own, as well.  The only real caveat that I have is that it can’t be directly about the canon characters - they can make background appearances, and maybe show up for an ‘episode’ or two, but this is to be about a whole new cast.

2 – An Ar Tonelico Fan RP.  I played the games back in college (though I haven’t since then), saw Lyell’s group RP, and recently got my hands on the first game again, and I had forgotten how fascinating the world was.  Again, premise is up for grabs, with the caveat that it can’t be directly about the casts of either game.  Also, partner playing a Revyateil is highly preferred.

3 – An original RP, which was previously titled An Arranged Disaster.  For those of you who spend too much time watching anime (>_<), think Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka crossed with Utawarerumono, set far in the future.

4 – An original science fiction RP, no title as of yet.  Premise is that it’s set during some sort of intergalactic war.  Again, for those of you in the know…it has elements of Battlestar Galactica, Galaxy Angel, and Utawarerumono mixed together.

I have other ideas, if none of these appeal to you – these are just the most concrete and what I’d like to do at this moment.  Ask me!