Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but now you look positively disgusting with all the pulsating and ridiculous muscles.

I wish I could transform my view of the world into anything I chose.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Deamonbane

Granted, and now you illude yourself time and time again...

I wish I had the power to slow time down, and speed it back up...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

QuirkyFelicity

(I don't quite understand your corruption. Sorry. Explain?) Granted, but with every time you control time, you age the amount of time you slow or speed up time. You die in a year, not noticing its effects until it's far too late.

I wish I could sleep and still hear what was being said with full control of when I woke up.

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Deamonbane

You transform your view of the world into anything you chose, therefore, not seeing it for what it really is... creating illusion after illusion that shatters each time...

Granted, but now you can't catch a good night's sleep...

I wish I could get off this effing diet...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but now you're chubby. At least you're the cute kind of chubby.

I wish I could access all of my memories by simply walking around a storage home inside my head.

diamonedsky

Granted, but one day you get lost and can't find your way back to reality.. but I'm sure those nice people at the asylum would be glad to help you ;D

I wish I held an interest for politics.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but now you are obsessed, and your life is possessed by it.

I wish time stopped when I slept, and I didn't age during the time that passed by.

Deamonbane

Granted... and now, since time has stopped while you sleep, you are sleeping for eternity... or is it just one second?

I wish the week would go by faster, and the weekend would go by slower...

sweetgirl91

Granted but you have a string of unfortunate circumstances during the weekend and all the fun stuff happens during the week :)

I wish I had some more pickle salt :(
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but you realize it's disgusting, and now it's the only sustenance you have.

I wish I could transfer any thought I had to a word document in my style of writing with just a thought.

Deamonbane

Granted... now everyone can literally read your thoughts....

I wish that time would just slow down sometimes...

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, it slows down for you but no one else. Everyone around you lives and dies, and you are left behind.

I wish I could speak all languages, animal, human, and otherwise.

Deamonbane

Granted, but now your life is full of chatter...

I wish I could read people...

Serenitey

Quote from: Deamonbane on October 18, 2012, 11:25:43 AM
Granted, but now your life is full of chatter...

I wish I could read people...

Granted, now every bit of text you see in the world is the word "people"

I wish I could have the ability to shape shift.

QuirkyFelicity

Granted. You can now shift back and forth between your human form and a plankton. Enjoy.

I wish I make things happen with only a thought.

possiblejr

granted every time you think of something, the things nearest you will burst into flames or turn to ice

I wish i had a pet monkey

Deamonbane

Granted... the pet monkey was illegally imported, and you are sent to jail...

I wish I had all the time in the world...

possiblejr

Granted you now own every clock and watch in the world, and were sent to prison for stealing them

I wish i had a Harley Davidson: Night Rod

MelisaArtemis

Granted its in pieces... 10,000,000 pieces

I wish there is a way to get what I want when I want it without me needing to work on it :P

possiblejr

Granted, there is now an imp that will get you what you want when you want it, but every time you ask for some thing you lose something else

I wish i had bacon

Countdown0

Granted. You are now made of bacon, and you will always have bacon until the day you die... or until you are eaten.

I wish I was better at magic tricks, like "pick a card" or flipping a coin and making it land on its side.
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

MelisaArtemis

Granted but your tricks are always revealed beforehand

I wish i have more time

possiblejr

Granted you have a clock that says it's yesterday

I wish i could control fire with my mind

Countdown0

Granted, but now you are also a pyromaniac.

I wish that I could teleport anywhere that I chose to go to, at will, whenever I felt like it, at any distance, instantly. It would be useful for getting around :P
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

possiblejr

Granted, but when you teleport your insides become your outsides
and what do you mean by pyromaniac?

I wish i had a boat lode of gold