Interest Check for a Monster Academy RP (All Genders and Sexualities Welcome)

Started by TwilightGemini, June 18, 2015, 02:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwilightGemini

Quote from: Sain on July 05, 2015, 08:23:44 PM
Universities and student uniforms seem like a silly combination. I would rather want to see focus on conflicts that have more to do with the world, random evil plotters working against the FotS and powers that be than what the students want to wear :P

When you put that way, Sain, you have a very solid point. I do have an actual central plot in mind. In the meantime, though, I'm just kind of open for ideas for subplots, even a sillier one or two.

Speaking of which, now would be a good time to bring up how we should probably start this (which, if all goes well, will be earlier this week). I'm thinking of starting it off with all the player students (and any staff if they wish) teleporting into a large welcoming room that leads to the university. However, they can start as far back as their homes if they want to. Before, everyone had to ride a vehicle sent by the Foundation that would bring them to a location with a portal, such as an embassy. Now they have a few agents available who can bring teleportation to students if players want to use something simpler.

In canon, there are various reasons for the agents. They could've been used last year, but only like a couple were ready and the rest was ordered to do further testing. Now that they're given the green light, the other teleportation agents can be sent to seek students who were either previously unreachable or too much work to bring along through normal means. Otherwise, they could be used out of fears that transporting them to a secret location could pose a security risk one way or another.

APPLICATIONS
(Even though just one at the moment.)

CurvyKitten: I'll get back to you on your form tomorrow night, because it's very late where I am and I have an 8.5+ hour shift.
EDIT: In the mean time, feel free to do any edits or polishing your character's form if need be.
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

TwilightGemini

UPDATE

It's been a long day and it's once again long after midnight here, so I don't have too much to contribute until later. However, I do have an idea for a rule in the university I've been thinking about. It revolves around the relationship between the university's staff and its students.

I'm thinking that the university would forbid relationships (romantic or sexual) between staff members and students. It could have more to do with avoiding bias and corruption than age difference. The latter won't make much sense, if any, since some of the students are actually at least a hundred years older than some of the staff. As of yet, we have three staff members younger than 100 and three students older than 120, even though two of the students are actually almost 20 in their species's years. This is excluding our newest character form because I haven't approved her yet.

Though those kinds of relationships are forbidden by the school, it won't be banned from the RP itself. This means that it's allowed in the RP to establish such a relationship, but this will leave the partners vulnerable to disciplinary action if they're caught. However, breaking this rule will most likely not lead to imminent trouble unless you want trouble to happen.

Speaking of trouble, at a later time, I'll bring up some conflicts the Foundation's been having, especially involving those bent on conquering it and obtaining its secrets. However, if you wish to suggest or ask about something, feel free to do so.

Oh yeah, and CurvyKitten, don't think I've forgotten about you. Your character looks interesting so far, but I'm not ready to give a final answer yet until I take another close look at the form, which will have to be the day after I post this. In the meantime, all the information needed is filled, but there are a few spots that can use a very minor polish just so the form looks more consistent.

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

vatovie

Well another shadow mage could show up. They aren't connected to the foundation and would give zero fucks about their rules no matter what Thomas or Jack said.

E1Alpha

Alright, here's my first character! I'm still fleshing out and rethinking a potential second character, but she's pretty set in stone now. Let's hope she'll suffice!

Ishaya Maragutsu, Kitsune
Name: Ishaya Maragutsu
Species: Youko Kitsune
Sex and Gender: Female
Student or Staff Member? Student

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

A tomboy with blood-red eyes and pale blond hair, with a pair of nearly white fox ears poking up from, she sports the body of a young beauty, as most Kitsune are gifted with. However, a point of note is that her chest never seemed to have developed much, remaining approximately at the smaller spectrum of a B-cup. Her garments consist mostly of a black and white tubetop wrapped tightly around her skin, ending just short of her waist, leaving a single stroke of skin visible, before being covered again by a rather ragged pair of black jeans shorts, reaching down not even halfway along her thighs. The backside of her shorts has a crude hole cut into the fabric, from which Ishaya’s long, fuzzy fox tail emerges. Most of the time, this will be one, pale blond, almost white tail. However, her tail is able to split into four separate tails, indicating her own slow climb along the ladder of power for Kitsune. To finish it up, she wears a pair of long black stockings, with white kanji lining the side of it. Her feet then finally end in a pair of simple sneakers.

Personality:
Short-tempered and fiery, Ishaya’s personality fits very well with the already feisty nature of Youko in general. However, in order to try and live a normal life and break away from the usual sluts that most of her race become, she fights back against her own sexual urges, which leads to her being short-tempered and very explosive due to her fighting off the lust she was born with. She’ll try to mix in insults, whether teasing or serious, in almost every single sentence. But even though she is as fiery as this, she does not eschew social contact. She likes hanging out with people who can take her crude behavior, and will sometimes even let her restraints on her Youko nature go to show affection… Although she always fears losing too much control at that rate.
As far as school attitude goes: She can’t stand all the little rules and constraints a place like this puts on her, but she won’t go out of her way to break them. You’ll just find her complaining and whining about it, with no intention of trying to change the matter.

Background:
Descending from a reknowned (or infamous, depending on who you ask) family of youkai from the mountains of Japan, Ishaya was expected to follow in closely of the traditions of either the Youko or the Inari. Though her branch of the family was more known to produce Inari as opposed to Youko, Ishaya’s fiery personality quickly proved that she was a full-fledged Youko.
Nevertheless, she was taught alongside her Inari sisters more, making her a bit noble and intelligent than your average Youko, as well as becoming a more talented mage. However, her rowdy Youko nature began to show more and more as she matured. She began to throw more of the rules and teachings of her family to the wind and began living wilder and more free. She was even caught red-handed playing with some of the more easy-going Inari.
However, things went entirely south, when a group of monks sought a place to spend the night at, and had no choice but to opt for the Kitsune-favored youkai village. The elder Inari however, knew that, in these modern times, restraint was required more than not, and ensured that the monks would remain free of the more lustful Youko.
Ishaya was however helping out in serving the monks, even though being raised an Inari, the sight and scent of a man this close by was irresistible.

That night, her virginity was gifted away in exchange for hours of pleasure. It took the elders to restrain Ishaya again.
When the girl came to her senses and realized what she did, she felt disgusted with herself. It was her nature to crave sex, but her own unstable animal side truly defined her as a lustful Youko, instead of a dignified Inari.
From that moment on, she would try to suppress the Youko within her, keeping herself to a loose celibate. She has no choice but to sometimes divulge in obscene acts, but always, this would be with willing Inari sisters, who could help her stay in control.

Now, however, she has been invited to join one of the secretive universities in the world, due to her budding talent as an elementaist. But leaving the few sisters who could help her keep her lust in check has her anxious. Nonetheless, refusing this chance would be the most foolish of actions imaginable.

Abilities:

• First Tail of the Youko, Soul of the Kitsune: Through Ishaya’s first tail, she gains her innately demonic nature of the Youko. This nature allows her to sense and smell magic of all kinds, and makes her capable of using magical items of any nature.

• Second Tail of the Youko, Shapeshifting: As any Kitsune learns at a young age, Ishaya is able to shapeshift into a fox, a white one in her case. She loses her ability to speak vocally in this form, but can transmit her thoughts to any person she wishes to converse with. Over time, she has learned to use this telepathic speech in her humanoid form aswell.
    In her fox form, she does not have access to any of her greater powers.
  • Third Tail of the Youko, The Elements Obey: Through her third tail, Ishaya has gained the ability to control the four elements in any way she pleases. She can form objects from fire, rock and water, or can control a tempest of flames or air. She can control up to two different elements at the same time, and is also able to combine two elements to a single conglomerate to control, such as combining the primal aspects of fire and air to control lightning.

• Fourth Tail of the Youko, Feed The Beast: The fourth and most recent tail Ishaya acquired has given her the ability to tap into the soul of any person she wishes and drain part of it away. She can do this to temporarily gain access to their powers, or to heal herself. However, she has not mastered this ability yet, as this requires intimate physical contact. Depending on how much she wishes to drain and how quickly, she can do this through a mere kiss, or she is required to engage in sexual intercourse. This power is not developed enough yet to be able to drain someone to the point of death. Worst she can do is putting them to sleep for a few hours.

• Leaping Fox: Ishaya’s slim build and animal reflexes, aswell as a faint sixth sense have made her a very agily and quick girl. She can dodge and run around for extensive periods of time before she gets exhausted, and has little trouble scaling walls or other large obstacles. Her sixth sense also allows her predict attacks of a magical nature more easily, thus she has an advantage dodging those. Her sixth sense has no use detecting physical attacks.

• Fox’s Senses: Due to her fox nature, Ishaya has a hearing and smelling ability that surpasses that of regular humans. She is also able to see in the dark.

Weaknesses:

• Lustful Hunger: Like any Kitsune, Ishaya’s very nature is to have sex and to feast upon the seed and love juices of men and women alike. While she fights back this urge, arousal clouds her mind more than anything. It will make her more ruthless in her actions and is capable of turning her into a sexual predator if she isn’t careful.
    If she loses control, she will seek to have sex with any who cross her path, only to sate her own hunger. And depending on how long she had been starving her Youko nature, her unleashed lust might drive her on for hours.
  • Dodge, don’t block: Ishaya is agile and a talented mage, but while she can claws your eyes out if she has to, she is no match in a display of sheer physical strength. While she can reinforce herself a bit with her elemental powers, it is not enough to stand toe to toe with a physically superior foe.
  • Sensitive smell and hearing: While it has its benefits to possess animal-like hearing and smell, these also provide Ishaya with weakpoints. Strong and acidic smells can easily daze and confuse her, or even knock her out cold. The same goes for high-pitched sounds, or very powerful bass.
  • Don’t step on my tail!: Due to her repressing her own Youko nature, Ishaya is short-tempered and very explosive. She can easily snap at anyone who does anything minor wrong to her.
  • More sake, please!: Ishaya likes drinking every now and then. And when she does… She can’t keep her alcohol. At all. Once she starts drinking, she instantly gets herself hammered and keeps on drinking.

Other Special Characteristics: Most of the time, Ishaya will be seen walking around with a single white-blond fox tail. But whenever she calls upon her power, her tail will split into four. The fact that she has two white fox-ears is also notable.

Preferences: Bisexual, not very interested in D/S, but a very Dominant girl when she lets her Youko side take over.
Turn Ons/Likes: Modern Music, Sake, Foreplay, Cowgirl Positions, Masturbation (Self or Others), Oral (Giving), Swallowing, Teasing Others, Soaking her tails in bodily fluids
Indifferences: Sex toys, hermaphrodites, fighting, bondage, beastiality
Turn Offs/Dislikes: Being submissive, being teased, toilet play
Permissions: GodMod and we’re done talking. Period. Other than, respect the likes and dislikes and we’re good. Want to get fisty or feisty with Ishaya? No need to ask, but no guarantuee she’ll comply.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: TwilightGemini on July 07, 2015, 02:33:05 AM
UPDATE

Oh yeah, and CurvyKitten, don't think I've forgotten about you. Your character looks interesting so far, but I'm not ready to give a final answer yet until I take another close look at the form, which will have to be the day after I post this. In the meantime, all the information needed is filled, but there are a few spots that can use a very minor polish just so the form looks more consistent.

Could you give me more information on what you mean by consistent. The sheet is all filled in. Everything is clearly marked and nothing is a jumbled mess. Unless you simply want me to spoiler the pictures. Beyond that I am not sure what you mean.

TwilightGemini

Quote from: vatovie on July 07, 2015, 04:01:36 AM
Well another shadow mage could show up. They aren't connected to the foundation and would give zero fucks about their rules no matter what Thomas or Jack said.

If someone just shows up and they're not allowed in, the Foundation would have a field day about it. Worst-case scenario, the intruder would be put on their kill list.

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 07, 2015, 07:33:56 AM
Could you give me more information on what you mean by consistent. The sheet is all filled in. Everything is clearly marked and nothing is a jumbled mess. Unless you simply want me to spoiler the pictures. Beyond that I am not sure what you mean.

Yeah, I may not have explained it as well as I should. I was referring to mostly nitpicky parts, mainly a couple of simple capitalization issues on the bottom, the lack of a break between Background and Abilities, and a double break between the second and third Background paragraphs. None of these are enough to spark a real concern, though, especially since you already touched up your form a little.

As for Lily herself, she's indeed just fine and someone I see some potential from. How you set her abilities show that you've taken some time to try and balance them out, which is something I appreciate.

Chances of her approval are good, but first I also want to look at Ishaya's form that just appeared. That way, I can give you both a final verdict.

Ons and Offs

CurvyKitten

Quote from: TwilightGemini on July 07, 2015, 08:24:50 PM
If someone just shows up and they're not allowed in, the Foundation would have a field day about it. Worst-case scenario, the intruder would be put on their kill list.

Yeah, I may not have explained it as well as I should. I was referring to mostly nitpicky parts, mainly a couple of simple capitalization issues on the bottom, the lack of a break between Background and Abilities, and a double break between the second and third Background paragraphs. None of these are enough to spark a real concern, though, especially since you already touched up your form a little.

As for Lily herself, she's indeed just fine and someone I see some potential from. How you set her abilities show that you've taken some time to try and balance them out, which is something I appreciate.

Chances of her approval are good, but first I also want to look at Ishaya's form that just appeared. That way, I can give you both a final verdict.

Nods~ Now that I know what you looking for I can touch it up. I simply wasn't sure what you were talking about hehe.  And yes I knew making an uber powered character with no weaknesses wouldn't fly. Plus she is still learning so not having total control or having to develop her powers makes sense. :) Plus I like flaws, balance, and things they need to learn give lots of rp possibilities.

SouvlakiSpaceStation

Hey all. I'm still new-ish to Elliquiy (I joined and then my life kind of became horrible) and am trying to get back into RP. Thinking a group RP might help! I haven't done a group RP in a long, long time. But this seems fun. Sorry if I am doing anything wrong when it comes to applying to groups or anything D:

I have this idea for a character!

Name: Magda (Mag for short) (Click here for a somewhat awkward pronunciation guide)
Species: Fallen Angel/Demon
Sex and/or Gender: Female/feminine
Age: I'd suppose she is a few hundred years old -- still relatively young for an angel -- but appears "ageless" as immortals do. But definitely has the body of a fully matured human woman.
Student or Staff Member? Student, but I think she's studying to become a professor! Preferably in something like, supernatural veterinary sciences  (is that a thing?)
Appearance: She is rather petite (5 feet tall) but kind of pear-shaped-- smaller breasts but fuller hips. Very fair skin and long white/silvery hair that falls in waves around her face and down her back, although sometimes is worn up or in a braid. She has a round face and doll-like features (large blue eyes, button nose, small but pouty lips).  I usually don't do celebrity play-by photos but I really like Emily Browning as an inspo for how she looks (and you can see her naked for like, pretty much all of the movie Sleeping Beauty... which is a weird as fuck movie but whatever).

She does look rather angelic, because she used to be an angel! Since her fall from grace, she has acquired curly ram's horns and a tail similar to that of a lion's, with a tuft on the end. (The tail is more or less the same color as her skin, and the tuft the same color as her hair.) When she becomes more demonic -- more on that later -- her appearance changes to the extent of how far she's gone-- her pupils dilate until her eyes become black, her canine teeth turn into fangs, her ears become pointed, and black swirling patterns appear on her fingers/hands, her feet, and the tips of her horns-- these patterns gradually extend from the starting points to cover her body.
Personality: Mag originally was a timid, pious, goody-two-shoes lil angel. She's always been introverted and more interested in playing with woodland animals and reading than getting into mischief. Uh, I guess a good description of her would be if you took Hagrid from Harry Potter and Fluttershy from MLP, put em in a blender to puree. The resulting meat smoothie would be Mag.
The things that happened to her changed her. While she's still pretty shy and timid, there are deep wells of anger and sadness within her that often rise to the surface. She's always been a sensitive person, and now she's kind of unstable and is easily set off into bouts of rage or self-pity. Because of this, she keeps to herself and animals. This might make her seem stuck up, but she's really just avoiding another blow-up. When she's in a good mood, she's kind of giggly and easily amused. She's the type of person who would spend actual hours watching cute animal videos on YouTube. She's actually a sterotypically "girly girl" in a lot of ways. You know that old-ish meme, "white girl who shows up to class 15 minutes late with Starbucks?" That's Mag. If she were a regular human girl, she would be all about that Starbucks pumpkin spice latte life. Hell, she probably is all about that life as a fallen angel/demon thingy. She also really likes Taylor Swift and Bath and Body Works. She probably has a Pinterest and has thousands of cute animal pins.
Background: Her backstory is so cheesy, it's pathetic. Magda was a guardian angel of animals, and spent most of her celestial days watching over woodland creatures, helping lost pets find their way home, guiding ducks across the street, etc. One day, she rather naively fell in love with a human, who was probably some type of hippie druid person who loved animals and all that. She spent her days watching him from behind trees, up above from clouds, and all kinds of cute shit like that. (I'm thinking that when this happened, Taylor Swift did not yet exist, but if she did, Mag would have totally written little angel notes with Taylor Swift lyrics and floated them down to earth or something.) But alas! As all mortals do, he died (how great would it be if he was mauled by a bear or something?) and stricken with grief, Mag tried to save the life of this mortal man who didn't even know her. Long story short, she sold her immortal soul to the devil (or a demon) to save his life. Of course, this made her cast out of God's grace and all the other angels were like "ew" about her. And of course, when she tried to meet the man she had saved, he was like "omg you're a demon" and all that. And ran away!

This hit Mag pretty hard. She was cast out of the only home she'd ever known, just been rejected by a guy she had literally sold her soul for, and found herself lost among beings totally unfamiliar to her. In her state, she got lost in some of the ickier parts of Hell and found companionship in some demon folk who were all too eager to help take her mind off her troubles. She spent a couple of centuries engaging in the carnal and hedonistic lifestyles of said demons, and she did a lot of things she's not proud of. Eventually, she got her head on semi-straight and tried to say "to hell with that life" (pun intended??) but when she tried to return to her beloved forests, her animals ran away from her in fear of the demonic force she had become.

That revelation fractured her psyche more than ever! Probably lead to some more effed up times in Hell. At this point, Mag is really trying to set herself on the right path and in her sweet lil heart, she thinks there is ultimately redemption in her future. I guess there is still a purely angelic part of her heart that has not been corrupted. But she is in an eternal battle of the two sides of her -- her former angelic life, and the life she's been leading since her fall -- and she is wracked with self-loathing and guilt. At any time, she is either sworn to her new scholarly lifestyle and can be found praying, meditating, studying, or caring for animals. Or, if she succumbs to the anger and bitterness of her past and how her love was rejected in spite of her great sacrifice, she relapses into demon-y acts of lewdness and general mischief (like freeing all the animals in a zoo, or causing poorly-treated animals to lash out at humans). Descending into a state of corruption bad enough to scare away her animals is always a low point, and she's constantly trying to better herself so that those low points will become fewer and further between-- and maybe one day she can return to her former angelic state. I'm thinking for this RP, starting out, she's had a pretty good run of being a "good" demon for a while. I think she sees this university as a wonderful opportunity for her to stick to her studies and if she becomes a renowned scholar/academic, maybe she can finally let go of her past.

Abilities: Even before her fall, she was a lesser-known, not very important (and thus not very powerful) angel. Nevertheless, she is gifted with communication with animals and any supernatural creatures that have a more "beastly" nature-- astute perceptions about their health, psychological state, etc. She's not an aggressive demon, and most of her abilities are to help her avoid conflict-- becoming invisible, evasive magic, defense spells, etc. Probably has minimum attack abilities just for self defense-- like being able to summon blasts of energy to ward off or stun attackers.  Has lots of knowledge of natural medicine and plants. Great knowledge of other supernatural species (indeed, she will probably geek out if she meets someone who belongs to a species she's only ever read about or observed from afar). More durable and heals faster than a human.
Weaknesses: She's pretty weak in general and easily overpowered if she's unable to evade. Emotionally unstable, easy to push the right buttons to push her into a state of psychological vulnerability. Cries a lot and always seems to trust the wrong people. Can be read as stuck-up, prude, or just plain bitchy when the fact is, she's just trying really hard to be good and become an angel again.
Other Special Characteristics: Usually carries around a pouch that has various potions and herbs. Her most prized possession is a single feather that used to be part of her wings, before she "fell." She likes to wear floaty dresses and flower crowns. She's so sweet, it makes me want to puke.

Preferences: I guess she is pansexual. She's almost always submissive when she's in a more "pure" state of mind, but being in her demonic mode makes her more of a switch.
Turn Ons/Likes:  I strongly encourage you to check out the O/O listed in my signature ("About Souvlaki"). It goes without saying she's more into romantic/lovemaking stuff while she's more angelic, and more into FREAKAAAAAY shit when more demonic. But mostly she likes kissing, receiving oral sex, teasing, sensual stuff, cuddling, and all kinds of romantic ish that she usually doesn't get to experience with fellow demon folk. She's done the gamut of sexy stuff and is into lots of different things, so the chance is, if it's listed in my O/O, she's okay with it.
Indifferences: Giving fellatio (she's sucked too many cocks in Hell, man... she doesn't mind it, she's just a lil #overit, you know?), being bound, pain, receiving anal sex on occasion
Turn Offs/Dislikes: ANY of my hard nos. Humiliation (especially in regard to her sensitive past). Also, she may be naive and prone to giving into her carnal lust, but Mag's not a pushover. Rudeness, harassment and cruelty to animals are all really good ways to make Mag avoid you at all costs. While you may have to be a little aggressive to get Mag to open up to you, trying to force dominance or general pushiness is NOT a good idea!
Permissions: It's pretty clear I'd like to play with Mag's never-ending cycle of corruption, repentance, and redemption-- so obviously I'm looking for characters who can (un)intentionally trigger her into descending into former demon ways. But please discuss this with me first! You can flirt with her and maybe do something as far as a surprise kiss (although I cannot guarantee how enthusiastic her response will be) but ask me before anything sexual happens. You can initiate a PvP fight but I really don't think anything interesting would happen except for her running away (unless we have discussed beforehand that she'll become captured).

Aaaahhh I hope you like her :o

I'm sorry for all of the "suppose" and "rathers" in this post... I'm kind of tired and not the best writer right now. But I was so excited I wanted to post this! This is an idea for a character I've had for a while and I think she would fit into this plot.
I'm back!! I think?
.:. About Souvlaki .:. My RP ideas .:.
Aways & absences (updated June 16 '16) .:. My tumblr. (NSFW. It's a mixture of inane ramblings, porn, and cute animals.)
AAHHHHHHHHHH ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) BUTTS

Zaer Darkwail

Magda looks like a char which life (and mind) is in constant motion of rollercoaster :P. In interesting way. However as player I am curious which 'end goal' you prefer more; she regains her pure angel status (redemption) or that she gives up and just accepts her demonic nature? Assuming to help accept demonic side she gets to take care of animals (not same capacity as she did as angel but perhaps demonic animals like hellhounds).

TwilightGemini

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 07, 2015, 08:32:27 PM
Nods~ Now that I know what you looking for I can touch it up. I simply wasn't sure what you were talking about hehe.  And yes I knew making an uber powered character with no weaknesses wouldn't fly. Plus she is still learning so not having total control or having to develop her powers makes sense. :) Plus I like flaws, balance, and things they need to learn give lots of rp possibilities.

I like the sound of that! Very much so. Approved.

E1Alpha: A Tsundere-esque kitsune, eh? I see some decent potential in her, as well! Approved.

SouvlakiSpaceStation: It's looking pretty good at first glance, but I have no time to fully examine it yet because it's 2am here again. My apologies.

Ons and Offs

CurvyKitten

Quote from: TwilightGemini on July 08, 2015, 02:05:51 AM
I like the sound of that! Very much so. Approved.

YAAY! I look forward to writing her.  Do we have an approved character thread yet? Or any threads, not sure if I just overlooked them or if we are waiting on them to be put together still.

Zaer Darkwail

No approved char thread (yet anyways so far as I know). Anycase students look interesting and handful :).

E1Alpha

Quote from: TwilightGemini on July 08, 2015, 02:05:51 AM
E1Alpha: A Tsundere-esque kitsune, eh? I see some decent potential in her, as well! Approved.

I was trying my hardest to omit the use of the word Tsundere, but I'm glad that I still get that feeling from her x3
I might be signing up a second character as well, but I'll have to see if I can come up with a good one.

SouvlakiSpaceStation

Twilight - No problem, I understand how that is :) Let me know if you have any questions!!

Zaer - Interesting question, I was thinking about that too. I'm a sucker for happy endings, and although I like the idea of her being able to return to an angelic state, I don't think she can. Reminds me of the ending of the book Castle in the Air, when the formerly good djinn, after being forced into being bad by his brother, cannot go back to being good... not simply because he did bad things, but because he enjoyed them. I think that's definitely a part of Mag's narrative-- she secretly (or not so secretly) enjoys her demonic ways of excess and realizes that her life of heavenly abstinence and constraint is actually kind of a real bummer. Maybe she can find a happy medium where she's far away from the more... extreme side of demon life, and can learn how to accept that her fate doesn't necessarily make her a bad person.
I'm back!! I think?
Aways & absences (updated June 16 '16) .:. My tumblr. (NSFW. It's a mixture of inane ramblings, porn, and cute animals.)

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, I think our angel's purity/innocence is done for good. Albeit she does not realize that. She could find happy place knowing that even if she can be a real slut (her demonic sexual urges) it does not turn her a bad person (so she just needs learn live with her urges). She can find animals which she can care for even as a demonic entity. So not ultimate happy ending but most realistic one which brings her happiness.

vatovie

Well for the low low price of all of her magic and powers she could possibly become a shadow demon.  It's not a fun process but those guys are the most middle ground group there is.  Also no more temptation of immense power. And lust is encouraged among shadow demons.  They need me of them and they aren't naturally lustful

Also the other shadow mage wouldn't care.  They have their own kill list to deal with.  It could even be a student. It would take a lot from Jack and Thomas to get any mage to care about keeping the foundation in the loop. Thomas would be telling you guys everything he knew though. To avoid any trouble.

Emiko Higurashi

Safe to assume applications are open, ne? If so I'll submit one sometime later today or tonight if I may.

LeSane

I was considering changing the image of Elkin (Bazz) to something a bit more mature looking since he would still be more or less human. Maybe he still kept his human appearance, but its more like a container that hides away the real him since he's real body is suppose to be of pure terror due to becoming a Bogeyman. That and redefine his powers a bit more to compensate for his newly aquired powers and a few more profound weaknesses that I've been thinking of that could give a bit more depth to my character.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

TwilightGemini

Quote from: vatovie on July 08, 2015, 07:27:22 AM
Also the other shadow mage wouldn't care.  They have their own kill list to deal with.  It could even be a student. It would take a lot from Jack and Thomas to get any mage to care about keeping the foundation in the loop. Thomas would be telling you guys everything he knew though. To avoid any trouble.

If that's what you wish to do, then I think I'll be okay with that. Could be an interesting way to give the Foundation a bad time.

Quote from: LeSane on July 08, 2015, 04:01:25 PM
I was considering changing the image of Elkin (Bazz) to something a bit more mature looking since he would still be more or less human. Maybe he still kept his human appearance, but its more like a container that hides away the real him since he's real body is suppose to be of pure terror due to becoming a Bogeyman. That and redefine his powers a bit more to compensate for his newly aquired powers and a few more profound weaknesses that I've been thinking of that could give a bit more depth to my character.

Doing an adjustment to his abilities and weaknesses, eh? Any specific changes you have in mind you may want to make for him?

Quote from: Emiko Higurashi on July 08, 2015, 12:29:44 PM
Safe to assume applications are open, ne? If so I'll submit one sometime later today or tonight if I may.

Indeed! And just in time, too.

After I look at a couple more pending applications, I'll continue on the starting post for the IC thread and add some finishing touches to my other character. Gonna be pretty occupied tonight.

Ons and Offs

Emiko Higurashi

Name: Emiko Higurashi
Species: Human
Sex and/or Gender: Female
Student or Staff Member? Student

Appearance:
Standing around 5' 2" Tall, she sports hip-length pure-black colored hair. Her build is relatively average but does feature some curves and shapes to better support her femininity and features. But by no means is she a model of course. Her skin is relatively pale in color everywhere, but yet retains a healthy shine and quite soft to the touch to show she is indeed healthy and okay. While pale, Emiko is not albino. Still it does assenticate her blushing or injuries a bit more vividly. Despite her almost petite frame, she does sport a plump pair of 36-D breasts, which is usually hidden fairly well and her clothing kinda makes them look smaller than they really are. Hoping to of course not draw attention to herself physically. Emiko does not wear makeup or perfumes, though still has a pleasant natural scent with perhaps hints of lavender and strawberries. Her eyes are soft and a moderate-chocolate-brown in color, full of innocence and curiosity.

Personality: Emiko is normally a serious yet friendly sort of human girl who often goes out of her way to help others. Always trying to see the good in others, it hinders her own ability to see the good in herself and as such tends to have a bit of self-esteem issues. Though doesn't show it much. Still that doesn't stop her from giving confidence to others. She isn't biased in most aspects either. A lover of nature, Emiko spends a lot of time roaming forests and trying to befriend plant and animal alike. Even when it comes to monsters and demons she sees the good in many of them. And will always try to give them a chance.

While intelligent, Emiko may not have the answer for everything. Even the simple things at times may make her over-think and over-react. Despite being friendly and kind, she is actually quite shy. But once brought out of her shell, Emiko warms up quickly and seeks the trust and companionship of those she gets to know. Loyal and dedicated, she'll do nearly anything to see her friends happy. And can usually always be counted on in a time of need. Emiko is also very nieve when it comes to certain aspects. Especially things of sexual nature, to which she'll shy away from even speaking of such. But that doesn't mean she isn't highly curious either. Always striving to learn new things and explore new areas.

Emiko can also be considered a bit of a goodie-goodie. In that she tends to follow the rules and do the right things. While it can make her seem boring, that's not to say she can't be coaxed along to explore and adventure. Thanks to that curious nature of hers. Especially now being around so many new monsters and demons. Wanting to learn as much as possible about them. And even make many new friends she can trust and count on. And hope to earn theirs despite being a human.

Background: Emiko is a young human woman from Japan who is bi-lingual in English as well. Living as a Shrine Maiden at her family's shrine up in the mountains. A structure which has been around for five-centuries just like her family line. While her family line have killed many monsters and demons over the centuries, they didn't do so recklessly. As the ones killed were rouge or those bent on war and destruction. The ones that couldn't be reasoned with...or saved. Still, as the decades went on and centuries pass, the monsters and demons showed up less and less. Causing less need for their services in that manor. But they adapted and took on other duties too such as weddings, festivals, blessings among other things. While working behind the scenes to keep the peace between humans and monsters alike. Being the diplomatic force in keeping their two worlds separate and keeping the rogues in line. A delicate balance, hoping to someday achieve full co-existence.

Emiko herself is still training and honing her own spiritual powers. Having enormous potential, but hasn't been able to showcase her true abilities to this day. Even as she lives alone at the shrine. Working, training, doing her best to protect her home. But it's not the monsters or demons she's afraid of. No, Emiko trusts them more than she does her own kind. For reasons she has yet to speak of to anyone. It's clear something in her past is haunting her. A deep wound that shows a completely different side of the young maiden, making her almost as scary as any demon out there. While not violent, the aura and fear she instills with her body-language suggests otherwise. But it's because of this past she chooses to align herself with the demons and monsters. To keep the peace. To protect them...from her own kind.

Outside of her duties, Emiko is otherwise a normal school girl. Going to school and studying to become a doctor. Though of course everyone around her in the human realm is clueless about her true magical abilities. About how she can magically heal those in need. While she can't cure cancer or bring someone back from the dead, she can still help to save others and hopes to train and learn new methods of medicine and healing. While also trying to adapt and hone her own magical healing abilities. Hoping that someday she could do more...to do the seemingly impossible. As her deepest desire is to help those in need. To bring smiles to the faces of families and loved ones. Even if deep down something kept nagging against it... at least for the humans that is. Thankfully she found a school that she felt she'd belong to more. To be able to use and practice her full abilities. Even if most of the students were demons and monsters and she was human.

Abilities:

Spiritual/Holy Magic - While very powerful and effective against many demons and monsters, she detests violence and will only use such magics to defend herself or to finish off a rouge monster(s). These sorts of magics can vary in terms of what and how they are used. But contain things such as holy-bolts, seals, binding, subjugation, draining, purifying touch, spiritual barriers, and many other similar abilities.

Spiritual Energy Infuse - Emiko can infuse her spiritual energies into a variety of objects to achieve different functions. Such as into weapons to make spiritual/holy weapons, or into other objects to create a barrier that she doesn't have to focus on keeping up herself. Or to even create a piece of armor out of something against demonic attacks.

Healing - Using her spiritual power to heal wounds and cure some illnesses. This is a limited ability in which she can't fully heal a badly wounded person all at once, cure terminal/uncureable diseases (can only ease symptoms a little temporarily), or bring back the dead. Those that are badly wounded however can at least be brought out of critical and be more stable with a much higher chance of recovering. That's not to say she can't fully heal a badly wounded person over the course of a few days i.e. several healing treatments.
She is also mindful that healing magics can potentially harm the "undead". And so far hasn't found a way to work around this problem. However, the healing magic is only fully harmful if the person it's used on is fully undead. If there is any trace of human or living-anything for that matter, the healing magic can cure those parts of a person but at the same time damage the undead parts. Since there are so many monster and demon varieties, it's hard to tell who she can and can't heal...

Self-Healing: A passive ability, Emiko's body heals a little faster than normal. This ability does NOT prevent her from dying nor will it cure illnesses. Curable illnesses will simply go away a little faster than usual (think colds/flu for the most part). Sexually, as a strange side-effect, this keeps her almost virgin tight nearly every time. But, thankfully after her first time the pain is no longer present...to an extent.

Potions/Salves - Being adept in healing and nature, Emiko is capable of making a variety of potions and salves from scratch. Most are healing in nature, but she does know others that can be harmful and deadly even. But she'll admit the harmful ones are harder to make and often fail.

Spiritual Senses: Emiko can sense the presence of Monsters and Demons, and to a small degree at times humans. She can also sense their auras and the auras of humans too. The auras she senses can help her receive information on the individual's mood and base intent so she can be better prepared and know what to do or how to handle certain situations. It also allows her to sense the magical power of an individual as well. This ability is ranged and is affected by obstructions. In which the more obstructions around her (i.e. walls, buildings, trees, etc) the shorter the range she can sense things. Those with high willpower or good ability to block their mental states and/or auras can remain undetected or immune to her senses in most cases while far enough away. Her ability is most effective and strongest within 3-meters (or about 9-10ft) of her position and as such, many who are resistant will be revealed within this range. Those rare ones that are immune can remain undetected unless physical contact is made.

Sharpshooter - Deadly accurate when it comes to using a traditional long-bow. She has never handled a firearm though.

Self-Defense - In terms of non-magical defense, Emiko has modest to good martial arts ability and is capable of using a variety of martial weapons too. She is not skilled with firearms though. Still, by no means is she an expert and can be easily out-done by someone more skilled than her. Or if her opponent simply can out-power her as well. She is only human after all.  Her skill with weapons that aren't a katana or bow also kinda vary and is only modestly reasonable at best. A bow she is extremely skilled with, and a Katana she is quite good with.

Self-Discipline: Through her training, Emiko is resistant to a variety of things. She's not as bothered by temperature or temperature swings as most humans tend to be. This is not to say she can survive in extreme conditions as her body is still human. She's just more focused to not let it bother her. She is however resistant to mental type attacks, to include mind-control, telekinesis, suggestive manipulation, and of the sort. This more or less applies to direct type attacks such as those. She's not immune to them, but it's not easy to use against her either.

Physical Discipline: Also through her training, Emiko is by no means a frail weak woman. She's about as strong as an average male human, light on her feet, nimble, reasonably quick especially in short bursts (for a human), and has quite the high endurance and stamina. She's also reasonably flexible to an extent. As such too, her thighs are probably the strongest muscles in her body. She's not super human, but certainly a little stronger and faster than the average human woman.

Weaknesses:

Human - She's a human, as such her body is of course fragile and mortal. She can't survive the normal physical things that would be fatal to the average person.

Humans - She has a huge dis-trust and even fear of them. And as such does affect her attitude and view of them...even if she herself is one. However, despite her view of humans, she does tend to be more attracted to humanoid monsters/demons. Still, this causes some mental rifts within her needless to say.

Her Family: For some reason mentioning them saddens her... it's also odd as to why she doesn't talk about them either...

Too-Nice for her Own Good: Sometimes being too-nice could lead to being taken advantage of... She is still mindful at times and won't always help. But it's usually also not to hard to coax her either.

Gullible: Kinda goes with being too-nice, she is at times a bit gullible to some things.

Spiritual Energy Pool: While able to use spiritual magic, she can't do so recklessly. There is a limit to how much energy and power she can use in a day and even at one time. When these reserves are low, her body is severely weakened and will require rest to recoop some or all of her strength. How long she can last is unknown though. But since she's untrained it's likely not as high as it could be.

Her Past: For some reason bringing it up flips a switch to turn her from nice and bubbly to cold and aggressive... She won't particularly attack someone unless provoked, but she certainly won't be as friendly either...

Self-Esteem: She doesn't think too highly of herself. Which can easily snowball into other personality and character issues depending on circumstance. To even make her second guess herself and her choices at times.

Sweets: She's a bit of a sucker for sugary treats. She's not so keen on chocolate though.

Other Special Characteristics:

Persuasive: Emiko can be modestly persuasive. After all she does deal with Monsters and Demons and become their ally and friends. You'd have to have some sort of skill in being persuasive to even have a chance in being a human and talking to a demon.

Lack of Birth Control: Being a Shrine Maiden she has never had any need for this... ever

Body-Sensitivity: For some strange reason, Emiko's body seems to be very sensitive to stimulation. More so pleasure. Especially when it comes to the more obvious spots as well. Other weak spots when it comes to pleasure seem to be her neck, shoulder and ears. She also has a strange pleasure in having her hair played with.

Almost Virgin Tight: As mentioned earlier, Emiko is almost virgin tight nearly every time (First time excluded obviously). This more so applies vaginally. It's not quite as effective anally.

UnIntimidated: Being around Monsters and Demons all her life to even a small degree and more so now, she's not really easily scared by them. While some can still be intimidating and frightening, she's not as afraid of them as she is seemingly towards other humans...

Dedicated: For those that are a bit more patient/romantic with her, she'll develop a bit of a devotion for. In being willing to do a lot to see you happy/pleased. And even be a bit more willing for other things she might be hesitant about if it pleases you (such as the occasional anal sex for example or even being shared with friend(s)/others). This is not to say she'll follow you around like a lost puppy or do something immoral to make you happy though.

Preferences: Emiko is a "closet" Bisexual, in which she's uncertain/scared of her attractions/feelings towards other females. But for the most part is open to any gender to include herm/futa. Sexually Emiko is very submissive as well. Though may occasionally dom another female if desired deeper into their relationship. For the most part is open to many things too. All-in-all...just ask.
As a note too, Emiko IS a virgin and has absolutely Zero sexual experience and very little knowledge of sexual things. She'll likely need to be coaxed along and encouraged. She is a quick learner though, so if you desire something (as long as it's not disliked), just ask and or lightly describe/tell what you mean.

Turn Ons/Likes: Humanoids, Cuddling, Nice/Friendly Monsters/Demons, Patience, Pleasing Others, Lots of Cum - Especially Inside Her, Vaginal Sex, Missionary Position, Vocal Partners, Risky-Sex (i.e. Unprotected sex with the chance/possibility of Pregnancy), Being Impregnated, Onomatopoeia (typing out sounds or at least mentioning them), Loving/Caring-Partner(s), Details, Gang-bangs

Indifferences: Receiving Anal Sex (once in a while is okay),  Public Play (Is timid, but may be coaxed later in a relationship), Non-con

Turn Offs/Dislikes: God-Modders, Condoms (To be frank, she doesn't know what they are), Being Dominant with Males to include Anal Play on them, Heavy Bondage, Bathroom Stuff, Snuff, Mutilation, Excessive/Unnecessary pain, physical, and mental abuse, Overly massive cocks that'll simply never fit (anything over 12" long - unless not all is used or 3" thick (diameter) - Can't stretch much further than that!)

Permissions: Simply ask ...especially when it comes to sexual stuff/kinks/etc. As I'm very open to a lot, still ask me first if it's something outside of Vanilla (normal) sex.

TwilightGemini

APPLICATIONS:

SouvlakiSpaceStation: A struggle between wanting to be a good person and the urge of desire, and one by a fallen angel, no less! I'm definitely interested in what paths Magda will have before her and which ones she'll take. The "supposes" aren't a big deal, maybe as long as it's kept to a minimum in the RP itself (even though now I'm doing it, too). And yet, there's something about your writing that gives me a good feeling about this. Approved!
Emiko Higurashi: Unfortunately, it's after 3am and this post was made only 15 minutes after you posted your form. I'll have to get back to you on your form the next night, which will be a pretty good while. In the meantime, though, if you find anything you think needs editing or touching up, feel free to do so!

UPDATE

I've made a bit of progress on the starting post for the RP whenever I could. If all goes well, I should have the IC thread up the next night, which would be between 19 and 24 hours after this post was made. I'm sorry if this is taking longer than you expected it to.

Ons and Offs

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, Emiko looks quite fun :). Although could she sense my char being vampire during the day (most his aura/presence is suppressed as he is very much live human during the day hours). I wonder would she freak and distrust my char first because he is very 'human' at day but at night he turns vampire.

vatovie

I'm thinking there would be something between Thomas and Emiko later if she is accepted. Pretty sure my guys are the only ones turned on by breeding.

SouvlakiSpaceStation

Oh yay I'm glad I am approved! I'm also glad you like my writing, it's usually a lot better than that hahaha. I'm thinking about adding more to her profile. Like today I decided Mag is a huge Taylor Swift fan (ugh) . Also, she and the tsundere kitsune (sorry I'm on mobile and can't scroll back far enough to check her name :()  should start a support group for gals trying to control their preternaturally strong sexual urges lmfao
I'm back!! I think?

E1Alpha

Hah, funny enough, I was thinking the same thing. (Her name is Ishaya by the way ;P)
Except I have my fears of how long that support group's purpose will last... A bunch of sexually repressed girls together... Sounds like a recipe for disaster... And a lot of moaning