Halp! My pics won’t show up!

Started by Chantarelle, May 14, 2018, 03:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chantarelle

I use imgur to imbed pictures but it isn’t working.  Am I doing something wrong?
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

persephone325

How are you embedding the image? If you're copying the url straight from the url bar, then it won't show up.

If you right click on an image and hit something that says "Copy image location", that usually works. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

RampantDesires

Quick crash course in images in case you need it

[img height=350 padding=8]link to your image, has to be the, you know image location ending in jpeg png gif ect[/img]

That's the code that I use most often.  You can set the height and width of pictures (I just use height because it is more convenient for me but width totally works as well)  play with the number  until it looks the way you want it to (preview is your best friend <3)  padding puts a little space between the image and other images or text that you might be floating it beside and it is totally optional.

Hopefully that helps some. 

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Chantarelle

“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

Chantarelle

RampantDesires

Excellent!  Glad you got it to work Chantarelle!

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->