Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 1 [Closed]

Started by Xillen, April 20, 2008, 07:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

Well Kalen did not vote for Hound twice...and instead voted for me...he also held back his vote until the last minute...it's a hunch a few of us have

Elvi

Because he is the Sherrif and has a deciding vote, isn't that what he's supposed to do?

There are lots of us who didn't vote for Hound both times....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Greenthorn

Well..I have a hunch..and he is among the ones that some of us are very unsure of

Dragoondawg25

*perks a brow from his shop and hmmms a little bit as he looks out towards the crowd gathered there.  

Vote= Elvi
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Maeven

Silvestine has abstained from voting twice...  He clearly has a guilty soul.   

My vote goes to Silvestine.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Greenthorn

I just realized..Kazae, Swedish and myself are now fairly safe from the lynching vote. 

Anyone who votes for us to be lynched is basically admitting they are a werewolf *smirks*

*goes to gather herbs in preparation of herself being eaten by said wolves*

Elvi

That one defies logic there Greenthorn, why would a werewolf want to vote for any of the three of you, wouldn't they just attack you at night instead, if they wanted rid of you three?

*rolls eyes at Dragoondawg*

And yes, I had thought that before Maeven, until Cutter began growling at everyone...

Greenthorn

You know...paying close attention to "Who's Online" while votes are going on...is a very good idea *winks*

Elvi

Ah right....sort of using out of game information then?

Maeven

Quote from: Elvi on May 06, 2008, 05:59:17 PM

And yes, I had thought that before Maeven, until Cutter began growling at everyone...

But... Grinninghound voted to have Cutter lynched. Would he really vote to lynch one of his own, to save his werewolf hide or not?
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Greenthorn

*laughs*

The game is encased in the forum which means all things encased here are considered free to use ;D

Elvi

If they were clever enough yes....They would vote for one another to deflect it.

I'm sorry Greenthorn but I don't agree...

Xillen

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 06, 2008, 06:00:54 PMYou know...paying close attention to "Who's Online" while votes are going on...is a very good idea *winks*

It's not appreciated very well. People shouldn't be forced to disable showing up in that list just to play this game the proper way.

Greenthorn

Got it...

*decides that she will just shut up for now on*

Elvi

Perhaps a simple 'Sorry I didn't realise, I won't use anything 'outside' the game again', would have been better?

Greenthorn

Cutter

Elvi

You have it in for me and so I shall reciprocate!

Good night! Sleep tight. Don't let the fangs bit!
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Kalen

I find it sad that there are games within the game, and that people are voting on some.. questionable motives.  As I am clearly out of the loop to the inside information being passed around the cliques, I'll have to vote with my gut instincts.. and for the moment, Silvestine is as likely a candidate as any.

Elvi

I'm seriously thinking about leaving the game, it doesn't seem to be being played in the spirit in which it was made...

Xillen

Uhm, seriously, what's going on now?

Elvi

Oh don't mind me Xillen, woke up in one hell of a grump with a stinking headache...
I'll just step back for a little while until I'm in a better frame of mind....

Swedish Steel

Yeah, what's going on? It's all in good fun as far as I'm concerned.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Greenthorn

Ok..games within the game and cliques and such...

Hello?  There have been four proven peasants, one is dead..the other three talk...am I wrong that this is how it is supposed to be played?

*requests to be eaten by wolves* PLEASE

Dingo

I agree that there are three people who are definately peasants. Those being Greenthorn, Kazae and Swedish Steel.

Of those that survive, there is one a werewolf of that I am certain. Kalen, our beloved sherrif.

He has been stalling the vote, has been voting for a proven innocent and in general, he acts wolfish.

So my vote goes to Kalen as the one who must die.

Kalen

I act wolfish.. by trying to delay the voting, and acting as a voice of reason?  Vote as you will, but don't hate me for taking the job that the people have given me seriously.  I voted to hang one innocent.. I am afraid to do it again.

Aren't you?