Star Wars Day [Liege looking for any]

Started by AngelsSonata, May 04, 2024, 12:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelsSonata

As today is May 4th, a very special day to the Star Wars fandom, I felt it apt that I post a specific search thread for stories set in the Star Wars universe. Now there are a few things to point out in regards Star Wars based roleplays and what I'm capable of:

• I've only seen the movies and the TV series
  • In terms of books, I've read some of the early ones, but not many.
  • I can do both OC and canon characters (though canon characters are a small list)
  • Happy to do any gender pairing
  • Always happy to discuss specific kinks and fetishes in the stories.

Now, I do have a main search thread that doesn't have Star Wars stories here, which will also give you all other information you might need.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=356812.0

Now, I do have one idea already formed and it's been something I've wanted to do for a while, just never had the opportunity.

Rey's fall to the darkside:
Not an original idea by any stretch of the imagination, but I would like to write out a story inspired by the idea of Rey accepting Kylo Ren's offer to join him during the events of The Last Jedi. I have ideas on what could happen, but it would ultimately result in Rey taking her place alongside Kylo Ren as leader of the First Order and the Knights of Ren. I'm looking for someone to play Kylo Ren in this story, but there'd be other characters that we could bring in as and when needed.

image ideas (SFW

So there you have it. If you have any ideas, feel free to message me and we may be able to come up with something.