Alexanders Plots ((Contains MUL))

Started by Alexander, July 16, 2008, 12:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexander

I decided, since seeing how effective making one single thread for Ideas and updating it was, To make one of my own for all to see the short, but decent list of things ive managed to choke out of my thick skull :P

Alexanders RP ideas

• A fight for life, and for Love
      In a time long since passed,  A kingdom hidden in the forests. A small village where two children were born, Twins, one male, one female. This village was taxed heavily, but the people were happy  The siblings grew into a fine young man and woman, helpful to their parents who cared for them. One day in an outing of the two siblings, who of late had developed an attraction to the other, their Village was burned down, and their family and friends, slaughtered, by the very king they swore loyalty to. Upon returning to their ruined home, they were both attacked by an Assassin, that had hit them with a dangerous poison. The two were barely conscious when its effects were explained to them, but it was something they wouldn’t soon forget.

“This poison… has you now on a timer. From this afternoon sun, you will have, precisely 3 months to live. One month from this exact moment. There is a cure of course… I have it. But it has a price you see… Your family was killed by the one they served… and I offer you a deal. Should you strike him down, I will give you, this cure. That is my stipulation. Kill the king… and I will save your lives.” was all that the man had said before leaving them as they were, darkness overtaking them in an unwanted and hellish sleep. Upon awakening they knew what they had to do, but how would two peasants, two poor children of farmers take on an entire empire? As the time went on, the Man trained in the way of the sword, to learn to defend he and his sister, who was as delicate as a flower, his one love in life anymore. He gave everything to protect her before, and now, he would fight to save her. The sister, apposing fighting, trained in the Arcane, an elderly woman of their Village had lived, and revealed herself to me of magical natures. She became her brothers healer, tending to him, supporting him as the two prepared .

Finally the time came… 2 months of training and grueling hardship. Now the two were ready to begin undertaking their task. The son… a strong warrior of the sword, and the daughter, A beacon of the arcane arts. The two had now set to the Castle town, examining, and gathering weaknesses of their grand enemy. Would they make it in time to save themselves? Or would they die a unjust and needless death. The only thing that was certain was that for the both of them, they would have to fight for their lives. The two had gotten close over the weeks before… And the nights they did not spend alone… It may be viewed as horrid from another, but they loved each other dearly, more than brother and sister. Between nights of passion, an days of fighting and subterfuge, The pair had but one option… to fight for their lives… and their love. They wanted to be with each other forever… but in order for that to happen… they would have to fight, like no one has ever fought before….
    =====================================================================================================
    • Immoral Desire
      Mom has been going out a lot more since dad died in a plane crash on his way home form a business trip, and leaving her two teenage children at home for sometimes days at a time. The two rely on eachother, the youngest just having turned 18, and the oldest, 22. But since both of them take care of each other in their mothers stead, they have no time for their own personal lives. Over the past few weeks, the two have been thinking of each other differently... Even though it was looked at as wrong between the two siblings... they still wonder just what it would be like to Have Sex with each other. Who better to surrender your verginity to than a member of your family that you love dearly and trust with your life? Both of them  have thought this very same thing, but it has been eating away at them for a long time. Now again.. mother is preparing to go out, Will this night, finally be the night that the two surrender their body to the other? Though the elder has a secret Side. A more of a mean streak for taking command of others. The elder of the 2 would no doubt have read enough material to make the other do things to please them... but in the end, what will become of them? Will they fall in love as brother and sister, or as master, and Sex slave? only time, and their first encounter together, would tell.
    =====================================================================================================
    • Misbegotten Experiments
      In the early summer, a series of sightings amongst the homeless had caught the notice of a group of people that dabbled in the supernatural for a living. The reports were stated as sightings of a “Wolf, that resembled a man, and fed on the homeless population.” this report caught the eyes of the people belonging to the “Midnight Suns” organization. A team of scientists looking to experiment on and run extensive testing on captured creatures of the supernatural race called Lycans, Or werewolves. The werewolf in question was merely a confused 17 year old man, who after so often of not eating, would change into this terrible creature, and feed on the humans dotting the alleys of the Las Vegas Slums. When the Wolf had been spotted again, weeks of planning and setting a trap had come to fruition for the organization, and they managed to capture him while he was feeding, having tainted the human he was feeding on with a special drug that targeted the Werewolves DNA.=, causing him to black out for three days.

When he awoke he was chained to a wall, no cloths, to idea where he was, and no clue what was going to happen to him. Of the days to come, a female doctor had been performing all manner of tests on him, ranging from how much pain he could withstand, to how much time he could last in long and grueling Exercises. Though now, for some reason… that same doctor was looking at him… strangely. An odd smile on her lips as she watched him, studied him. There was lust in her eyes, seeing him as a kind of prey, much like he did the humans he fed on. She looked at him with a sexual lust, and one of satisfaction when she hurt him… he had no doubt in his mind, that she frequently crossed the line between pain… and pleasure. And as it seemed… HE was her next toy. To use as she desired… her personal sex slave. She was after all… the only doctor with access to him. Without her word… no one but her could lay a eye, let alone a finger on him.
    • Recovering?
      Late one evening you find yourself at the hospital. A minor injury, nothing even remotely serious but since it was the result of a car accident, you were brought there by an ambulance for safety purposes.. When the doctor shows to examine you, it turns into far more than any examination should. You find yourself getting what you think is a harmless shot, and instead, you find it was a special cocktail that makes you a willing participant of any desire the first person you see is willing to fulfill. When you come o you are in a strange home of a person you have never met, except for one time… The very doctor that  examined you at the hospital. You are now the Doctors slave… and with the threat of your well being on the table, you have no choice but to bend to the will of your captor. (Either of these roles can be played to the partners choice, the captor, or the captive)
    • Divine quality.
      Walking home one day, a man sees a woman laying on the ground in the park, wearing what looked like a long and flowing white dress. But upon running to her side, he finds that she is in fact, an Angel! Wounded by something. She was bleeding from her shoulder, and passed out on the grass. Out of his good will he lifts her into his arms and runs the rest of the way home with her, taking her into his house and laying her upon his bed, tending to her wounds and nursing her back to health. Every time he looked at her body, lustful thoughts flew through his mind. Angels were beings created perfect, their bodies no exception. He hungered for her flesh…. And his will was going to break. He would take her ultimate innocence, and make her his.

• To hunt a Killer, or to Kill a hunter?
      A vast and large kingdom, filled with wonder, glory, and of course, crime and murder. One such killer has been loose for some time, no one ever able to bring the murderer down. He has gotten away time and time again, and until today, no one has tried. A female assassin has been paid off to find and hunt down this horrid killer, her skill said to have been on par with his own, perhaps greater. The killer of course, knows of this new face in the works, yet another after his neck. Though he takes a different interest in her. He actually likes being chased by her, and purposely gets her attention with random acts of violence. The game of cat and mouse is on, but just who is the cat, and who, the mouse?

fantasy setting, though can be modded for current day if the partner desires. Will have full blown Rape situations, weather on part of the male (Myself) of the female partner should she so choose. Of course as stated, I don’t mind Rping with men that can play female roles either. Will contain violence of course, bloodletting, death. Your standard killer vs. killer scenario.
    ======================================================================================================

• A Sire and Childe
      Deep in the City of L.A, a powerful vampire has grown bored with the world around him. So much so that he has gone to extremes to keep himself occupied. Though lately, he had discovered a new way to have some form of fun. He has spotted a woman that he would very much like to make his childe. To turn her into a vampire, and make her his. He would train her in his ways, and perhaps be a little more than just her master. He had desires as well, and this one was defiant, and aggressive. A new challenge for him indeed. Though his actions were being watched… and some sought to unseat him from his acquired power…

looking for a partner than can play an aggressive woman. Will have non-con, and Slight bondage, and switch for all that are interested. All points of this are negotiable of course ;)
    ======================================================================================================
    • 2 for the Price of one
      Just another day in a average high school life, an average coupling of two people that were attracted to each other. Though this couple came with a twist. He was a twin, another brother that looked exactly like him in every way. Their relationship was grand, and when she found that he had a brother that looked precisely like him, she wanted to sleep with the both of them. She had always wanted to know what it was like, to get gangbanged. It was a hidden fantasy of hers, and she was genuinely curious. He didn’t mind at all, because it was his brother. His own flesh and blood… now as a trio of lovers, they would explore a great many fantasies together…

Looking for a woman that’s into gangbangs. I would be playing the role of both siblings, or if found, another player to act out this little fantasy erotic search for pleasure.
    • School house slander.
      A wealthy and very snobbish principle runs her school with precision, and with strict rules, and as such, things normally go off without a hitch. Though she lived an unfulfilled life, and she loved a thrill. Often, she selected students to “entertain” her in her office. She frequently had sex with random students, it was her thrill. She had a forbidden affair with many of them, and promised them ease, and passing grades for fun whenever she called. Now, it was that time. Time for her to choose a new playmate for her pleasure. And she had her eyes set on one student… It was close to senior graduation afterall... Maybe her next little 18 year old graduate would make Valedictorian

I will be playing the Principal. ^_^ Males or females welcome to play this one.
    [/list]

The Dark Raven

[When/if I am approved I will contact you for more details.  I am intrigued with a few of your ideas. Cheers!]

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Latronia Twilight

divine quality seems very easy...A Sire and Childe sound interesting as well. *shrugs*
    You Live To Love, You Love TO Live, But Tell Me My Friend Do You Know What Love Is...Love Is To Live, Then TO Die Alone....

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...I Enjoy Every Minute Of It

Heaven Doesn't Want Me...The Devil's Afraid I'll Take Over...So Where The Hell Am I Suppose To Go?!?!?!?!?

Insanity Is Genetic..We Inherit It From Our Children
    https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18712.0

Omau

To Hunt a Killer or to Kill a Killer sounds like a good time. shoot me message if it's still open
    https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18540.0

Look into your soul and you will see me there; look into mine and I will show you who you are.

Alexander

@ Latronia:

sure thing. you know where you can get a hold of me to discuss it further.

@ Omau:

A PM will be coming your way shortly.