Started by la dame en noir, February 23, 2017, 11:20:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Don Volante

Pending Dame's approval...

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Emma Yuriko Nozick
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Eureka

ADDITIONAL INFO:
Residence, neighborhood/type of home: Narrow Hills apartment building in the Smokey Slums region.
Place of Birth: Organa City
Ethnicity: East Asian (mother), Russian Jewish (father)
Citizenship and other legal info: American

OTHER INFORMATION:
Likes/Dislikes: Political philosophy, 20th & 21st century films, classic literature, large melee weapons (clubs, batons, baseball bats, swords), fighting, hand-to-hand combat, leather.
Ons/Offs: Rough sex but not very experienced sexually and still exploring. (Refer to player’s O/O).

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5’9” (175 cm)
Weight: 135 lbs (61 kilos)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
General Appearance: Although relatively thin and willowy, Eureka’s constant exercise has made her deceptively strong. Despite her long history of violence she has been proud that her, rather attractive, face has never had any broken bones or has suffered a broken nose.
Faceclaim: Kiko Mizuhara

EQUIPMENT/OTHER:

EQUIPMENT:
Katana (“Yuko”) - A meticulously reproduced katana with a state of the art vibroblade pilfered from a weapon research facility originally destined for the private collection of a wealthy investor.

Spiked baseball bat (“Gogo”) - A low tech but effective and intimidating weapon: a classic white baseball bat with numerous razor sharp nails stuck through the front although hidden from the naked eye is strong steel reinforcements inside the wood. Blood and gore stains have not been fully washed out and Eureka has no intention of doing it either.

9mm flechette pistol (“Otabe”) - Another pilfered SOTA weapon that is particularly effective against vehicles and heavily armored targets. Used sparingly since ammunition is limited and expensive.

Eureka’s bike (“Haruka”)

HISTORY: Eureka, informally known as “Yuki”, was born to David Nozick an elite wealthy and powerful AI and weapon designer and Motoko Washimine, a refugee of Japanese descent. David met Motoko in the days before robots had taken away most serving jobs and she worked at a cafe that he was partial to. David was attracted to Motoko both because of her attractive looks and her sweet, if submissive and accommodating, personality. Eventually the two married and Motoko was kept under tight control by the controlling David. He even selected the first name of their only daughter, Emma, while allowing Motoko to only choose the middle name, Yukiro.

Little Emma inherited her mother’s looks but her father’s personality. Her grades were always in the top of the class but she often found herself being disciplined for assault. David was too busy to put a firm hand and Motoko was unwilling so Emma found herself becoming more aggressive as well as developing a deep hatred for David because of the emotional and mental abuse he inflicted on her mother. She found solace in old films and television programs finding particular joy in tales of young girls who formed gangs and real historical women fought for anarchic principles.

Eventually going by her middle name Yuri, over her father’s objections, she continued her studies she discovered a mostly forgotten branch of political philosophy from the 19th, 20th, and 21st century: anarchism. Considering it was the exact opposite of her father’s strict, capitalist, and controlling philosophy, Yuri took to it like a duck to water. In her spare time, Yuri found herself spending more time on the streets, hiding her origin with the pseudonym “Eureka”, as well as by wearing rough clothes and using a heavy Japanese accent (along with actual Japanese). She built up her ability with motorcycles, hand to hand combat, pistols, and other streetwise skills while simultaneously graduating college and getting a position through David’s largess as a weapons designer. It wasn’t long until she used this access to pilfer several state of the art weapons and a motorcycle, vanishing into the underworld of Organa City.

PERSONALITY: Eureka is a bundle of contradictions. On the one hand she’s a great intellectual with complex and deep opinions on politics, economics, sociology as well as in depth knowledge of technology especially as it relates to weapons. On the other hand she is sadistic, violent, aggressive, and bloody minded. She strongly believes that only by inflicting great amounts of violence against the fascist regime of Organa can the vast inequality be removed. That being the case it’s hardly unusual to see Eureka describe the benefits of an anarchic society when she’s slices a corporate guard with a katana or the philosophy of existentialism when she’s beating a rival gangster with a spiked baseball bat. Her descriptions have far more profanity and violent images than most teaching AIs but that is what gives Eureka her unique, and frankly frightening, personality.

CHARACTER FLAWS: Much like her father, Eureka is short tempered, overly aggressive, and vindictive.

EXTENDED NOTES: Eureka is greatly inspired by 20th century “pink films” featuring a “sukeban” (or “delinquent girl”) archetype. On occasion she’ll dress like so especially if she’s planning on a frontal assault of a well equipped rival gang:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Edit: Grammar.
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

la dame en noir

Quote from: RedPhoenix on March 01, 2017, 07:49:13 PM
Holding out 4 more days is going to be tough. >.<
Why?! Did you submit already to me?

But yes, it's very hard...lol and its even harder that this is not a first come, first serve. I have to pick and choose and everyone has good characters. I might need to make two games.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: RedPhoenix on March 01, 2017, 08:01:36 PM
No I mean avoiding the temptation to submit something lol. This concept looks really cool.
NOOO DONT AVOID IT! do it lol

First post is updated!
A&A | FxF |

Bibliophilia

Ron Don Volante

Quote from: Bibliophilia on March 01, 2017, 09:21:36 PM
Ron, I really like her!

Thanks! I've been reading a lot of stuff regarding the many types of contemporary anarchism and I've been rewatching a lot of dark noir superhero stuff (The Dark Knight Trilogy, and the MCU's Netflix series). Plus as I've mentioned to Dame I just recently discovered the awesomeness of Sukebans and Dame's Organa is the new version of Bubblegum Crisis I've always wanted so it all came together. I like the idea of Eureka as a version of a Nolan-Batman villain hence all her violence combined with her philosophical platitudes. Just thinking of all the villainous things she would say...

If someone stands in the way of true justice you simply walk up to them and crush their skull in with a bat.
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

la dame en noir

Lol oh my. im currently looking for a face claim for our the asshole dictator.
A&A | FxF |

Bibliophilia

Reaper makes me think of Kiefer Sutherland's character in Lost Boys, personality-wise.  -grins.-

la dame en noir

My girlfriend suggested Donald Sutherland(for the dictator), are they related?
A&A | FxF |

Bibliophilia

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: RedPhoenix on March 01, 2017, 10:39:08 PM
He's Kiefer's father. :)
Everytime you show up, I want you to submit an idea. I am so close to bugging you lol
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

Quote from: RedPhoenix on March 01, 2017, 11:29:37 PM
Okay so I have some questions.

You mention that you are writing the male characters, so are you taking on a GM like role or are you playing one the girls or both or what's going on there?
I am the GM, I control NPCs, but there are some that will be free to use for scene purposes. I also have a character that is apart of the time. She's actually the sample profile on the first post. I am in control of the main NPCs i.e. - Yannis Organa.

QuoteIf you are doing GMy stuff, what's on the table as far as what the male characters (or female npcs I guess for that mighter) might be able to do to our characters? Specifically asking about non-con here.
There are no male characters (at this time) I want this to specifically a FxF small group RP. It focuses on a girl biker gang in the slums that will start a revolution. As for Non-Con, that's up to the player - since this will be in the extreme section.

QuoteWould a character who makes advanced body armor ala iron man work? :D
Well, since the majority of the girls grew up in the slums, I'm not sure how advanced that would. I'm sure there could be a character that could do something like that - but I'd have to see an idea that you have.

I hope that answers some of the questions you had.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

No problem! :3 I guess I should've pointed out that I'm looking for 7 players and with me, it makes it an even 8.
A&A | FxF |

Nowherewoman

Quote from: Bibliophilia on March 01, 2017, 10:34:55 PM
Reaper makes me think of Kiefer Sutherland's character in Lost Boys, personality-wise.  -grins.-

Mmmmm Lost Boys. A GOOD vampire movie. And no sparkles!
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Alias

"They're only noodles, Michael."

Kiefer Sutherland's voice though when he says 'Star' at the beginning....

la dame en noir

They remind me of cheesy covers of Romance Novels and 80s hair bands lol
A&A | FxF |

Alias

Quote from: la dame en noir on March 02, 2017, 11:22:55 AM
They remind me of cheesy covers of Romance Novels and 80s hair bands lol

Lost boys is a great movie, very classic structure for a vampire movie with neat twists on classic tropes. Corey Feldman is a blast in that movie.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

I'm officially done! I love all of these profiles and now i have to make a decision. I think Im going to do it early because...well - I think we've all been waiting long enough.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

GM Announcement

I'm unlocking the thread so people can get their character profile if they don't have it handy.

PMs have been sent out! Please do not post here. If you want to join phase 2 of the game, that will be opening up in the near future, please PM me.
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

I'm looking for 2 players now! If anyone is interested, please post here!
A&A | FxF |