What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Black and gold celebration and business casual day -- Just a pair of black twill slacks and a gold long-sleeved cotton blouse and black loaers

AmberStarfire

I noticed when I got up this morning that one of the crystals had dropped out of my cherry earrings, so I bought myself a new pair of light blue studs. Wearing them with a purple short-sleeved, long dress and a white hair band around my damp hair in a bun.

CassieBear

Was in a pair of dark wash jeans, a colorful blouse that went around my neck and down my spine, leaving my shoulders open and my ruby slippers tattoo visible, along with a strapless bra that I put some pretty jeweled straps in and my black and white striped cardigan sweater. However, now home I'm in Deadpool fuzzy pajama bottoms, a tank top with colorful pineapples and pink hearts and my black and white striped cardigan sweater. Yup, I don't match at all and I'm perfectly fine with it.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 0 of 4

Beguile's Mistress

Mulberry pencil skirt and a white on white silk blouse with long sleeves and a woven in diamond pattern, sheer black stockings and black heels

Sophistry

Black Shirt, Burgundy shorts...and my three pet rats who are out to play!

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless peach-colored sheath with a matching hip-length jacket with white braided trim, beige stockings and beige heels

The Green One

Green Converse, black jeans with green belt, Star Wars shirt and green button shirt.

Not available for new stories

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

Medium pink pencil skirt, long sleeved silk blouse in white with pastel abstract flowers all over, beige stockings, beige heels

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

A pale blue tank dress trimmed with narrow white lace and a tiny white satin bow at the dip in the neckline under a gauzy white dress trimmed in narrow light blue lace with buttons from neck to hem, three of which are left open to show off the tank dress and white sandals with short heels

CassieBear

A pair of light wash jeans, a maroon tank top with my glasses and new Legend of Zelda infinity scarf. Feeling quite geeky today and it's amazing!
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

AmberStarfire

An aqua peasant top with black butterflies over cream track pants, and light blue stud earrings I bought the other day.

Shekinah

as so many times before: panda onesie

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

CassieBear

A pair of black track pants with pikachu on the thigh with the word Pokemon beneath him. Along with a Mario "JumpMan" Mario 8-bit shirt with the words "Original Since 1981" circling around him and just a black long sleeve cardigan because, damn is it cold out.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Trigon

Beguile's Mistress

A periwinkle silk blouse with long sleeves and shawl collar, a dark blue fitted skirt with a diagonal cut yoke and a decorative row of buttons at the left, sheer black stockings and black heels

VioletPanda

A green hoody and a pair of jeans. A pair of flats.
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

AmberStarfire

A long emerald green top with brass false buttons, charcoal grey leggings, and blue crystal stud earrings.

Beguile's Mistress

Light blue sleeveless dress with a round collar and a gathered skirt with a plain white jacket open down the front and trimmed in blue around the the neck and edge of the long sleeves, beige stockings and beige heels

AmberStarfire

A brown leather jacket and boots, a purpley t-shirt, black silky slacks, and my jewellery.

Ink Slinger

favorite jeans, sheer black and white plaid blouse with teal cami beneath
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt with a red, black and white long-sleeved silk blouse that has a wild abstract design, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Luryd

Pans Labyrinth hoodie, and walking dead pajama pants.
• Hyperspecfic fixation  • Open-minded
• Digital Artist  • Sona|OC shipper 
• Romance lover • Fated pair type
∆Venturing into unknow written lands∆