News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Originals Anyone? (M prefered)

Started by EliFletch, October 06, 2019, 01:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EliFletch

Introductions

Hey! I’m Rae, or Elliot, whatever you’d like to call me.  I’m a 21-year-old woman with Anxiety, PTSD, Depression, and a few other disabling mental illnesses.This means I won’t always be able to reply every day, but on good days, I will be able to reply at least once! I’m a veteran when it comes to Roleplaying, but I do get confused easily, so please bear with me. I’ve been roleplaying for over 10 years! I usually do mature themes( no non-con or descriptions of it or self-harm.)

I do absolutely love my fluff and romance, and I’m ALWAYS up for OOC chat and talking about headcanons, or just asking how each other is doing, etc.  I usually RP on Email and OOC on Discord, just so it's easier to keep things organized but I will roleplay on here if it is easier for you!😁 I’m very friendly, so don’t be afraid to message me!

My preferred story to smut ratio is 80:20, with there being more story than sex. If you are here just for the sex, feel free to let yourself out.

Rules

I don’t have a lot of Rules, but I do expect people to follow them

*No weird kinks( water sports, scat, piss, Bestiality, pedo, necro, incest, etc.)
* No Rape, Underage intercourse, hardcore BDSM, Descriptions of past sexual abuse, or self-harm. No abusive relationships.
*I write a lot, and I don’t expect you to match my length, but I at least expect 3-500 words per side so I have something to work with.
* Please let me know if you would like to stop the RP, or put a pause on it. I hate being ghosted.

Story Ideas:

• Knight x Princess(me)- In the Kingdom of Zodiah, there is a feud between itself and the neighboring Kingdom of Versine. It has been an age-old feud and now that King Rythiad has come into power, Versine is much more hostile towards the rivaling kingdom. When there is a suggested truce, Zodiah's own Princess is announced to be arranged to marry the King's son. In a fit of disbelief and rage, the princess disappears from the face of the earth. Little does anyone know, the little innocent princess has been planning to assassinate Rythiad and his son in cold blood. That's when she meets him. He was a patrolling guard from the king's Guild of Elite soldiers. Can she keep a low profile and a clear head while her heart is pulling her towards him?

• Werecreature Alpha x Werecreature Alpha (me)- In a world where Supernatural creatures exist and humans are a rarity, lives the Alpha Weres of the world. Many times they fight over territory or mates, but there is a special connection that every were, including Alphas, live to find; their Amoras. Amoras was the equivalent of a soulmate and when a were found theirs, their whole body ached and complained, craved, lusted, and fought to be with and near them. What happens when two rivaling Alphas meet at a world pack meeting and experience Amoras? Will they sneak away and hide their love, will they ignore the Amoras, or will they try and make it work?

I'm definitely open to other story ideas as well!