Willow's searches // Varied, including NC, BON, Modern, Sci-fi

Started by willow, December 16, 2011, 07:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willow

Hey everyone, I'm back at elliquiy. I'm looking for one or two stories to start. These ideas are very general and aren’t set it stone, so if you’d like a slightly different kind of plot, or an alternative (switch in dom/sub, ect) then feel free to message me. I’m up for playing male or female too, and having f/f in place of f/m in these things. Newer plots are on top. I'm sure I'll add more soon :)

Right now I'm really craving an aged play, playing a younger woman as a babysitter and a daddy,
student and a sexy professor, or one of my friends daddies haha. Shoot me a messae if you're
interested. Check my o/o’s for more interests. Thanks for reading, hoping to hear from you~

CLOSER TO THE EDGE
SCI FI, NC, BON -available-
In relation to my star wars related idea, I though as a similar story, this could involve a more crime-based, modern story. In my mind I see a pair like Joker and Harley Quinn, imagine they first met and joker is messing with her, slowly bringing her to be the woman at his side, a girl whom he bring the freak out of her, and they both end up being equally crazy. Honestly though, I've only seen Harley in cartoon shows with batman, so I don't know much about these two. We can create out own characters:)

In the Star Wars universe, a young Jedi has fallen into the trap of a Sith Lord, a man relentless in his search for a worthy apprentice. With this woman in his grasps, his goal is to make her fall. She has a great deal of promise, that much is clear, but she is very stubborn, and now he will give one final attempt to turn her – with lust, and the pretense of love.
I imagine they’ve been at this for days. He’s tried reasoning, manipulating, blackmailing, torture, but now he must bring out one side of her he knows is hidden in there somewhere - with force. I’m open to reversing the role’s as well, having the Sith be a woman and the Jedi being a man, or both being women and playing either or.

WHERE IS MY MIND
FANTASY, LIGHT -available-
A fae is arranged to marry another fae, but what her family doesn’t know is, she’s haunted by a demon, or a second personality. An evil twin spirit, if you will. Stuck in the same body, the twin will take over once in a while, and this twin has a thing going on with one of her guards. The original girl doesn’t quite love the man she is set to marry, but she is ready to do so for her family, honor, what have you. The twin uses this as an argument, says she doesn’t even love him, and always points out she’s seen her admire the guard. The guard does end up to be her play thing, but he is more or less confused with the whole arrangement. The evil twin always changes her appearance in front of him with the use of her glamour, but keeps similar features to have the excitement of getting caught. The original fae is usually powerless on gaining back control of her body.
I hope this description wasn’t too confusing. It’s a lot like Me, Myself, And Irene, if you’ve seen the movie. If you aren’t familiar with Fae’s, glamour is a power they have that could change the appearance of things, but not as wholly as a shape shifter could. The guard can be whatever you like, whether a fellow fae, a mortal, or a lycanthrope.. whatever you like.

WAITED ON THE THUNDER
MODERN ● LIGHT● unavailable
Trapped in a van under heaps of snow (avalanche), a pair of friends try to calm themselves down by playing a game. There’s an unspoken agreement in the air that they may die soon, whether from oxygen running out or the cracked glass caving in, they decide to play the game of truth. They spill their secrets, going back and forth, some darker than others. Eventually one admits to being a virgin. Well, we can’t have that, can we?
There could be more than two people in the van if more people are interested. As usual, this can be m/f, f/f, and I’m up to playing the virgin, or the one who’s about to remedy the virgin’s virginity.

WORN OUT PLACES, WORN OUT FACES
POST-APOCALYPSE ● NON-CON ● unavailable
With humanity on the brink of extinction, finding a woman is no different than finding a unicorn. She’s the ultimate survivor, and like everyone else, she has nothing to lose. After years of wondering alone, hunting for food and clean water, her gender is found by one man, who can’t quite help himself after years of isolation.
I don’t have the faintest idea how to make this more interesting, but I do want to try out something post-apocalyptic. If you’ve got an idea, feel free to run it by me.

other
IDEAS IN GENERAL
Some pairs I’d like to try: student/professor father/babysitter slave/master soldier/whomever...
I’m into Historical concepts, Star Wars, Call of Duty (I have a thing for soldiers, it’s almost a fetish) and The Elder Scrolls (though I’ve only played Skyrim) to name a few. I’ve also read quite a bit of the Anita Blake series if anyone wants to spin off of that.
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Cyclops

Hey...  I am very interested in a science fiction setting as well, I can do Star Wars (though not as well versed as you, I'm sure) but also have an affinity for Trek, Firefly, and Stargate.  I have wanted to do something involving a Stargate plot for a while but have yet to really pin it down with anyone.

I know none of these are mentioned in your post here but, are you interested?
Remember the words of the High Lord Mhoram...  "It takes strength to judge the weakness of others, I am not so mighty."

willow

Major changes and updates on my first post.
And I'll send you a DM right now!

willow

willow

6 new plots added..
Still have non of these being played out yet.

willow

Just added 2 new plots.
Whew, this is getting long.

willow

Hey everyone.
So I've been missing for a while, but I'm back, and looking for a few people to roleplay with. I'll try and update everything on here, but everything is pretty much good to go. Send me a message (:

willow

Updated, added a couple and removed a few.
Also added other interests that I haven't gotten around to plotting out yet.

willow

willow

Hello, I'm back from a long hiatus, someone please feel free to read the stories I'm interested in starting ^^

willow