Grainne

*giggles*

And, what about heels?
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

TaintedAndDelish

Didn't think you knew...? :-[

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

Wish I would what?   

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

A freak like me?   ^^   ( I just might!)

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

An erotic flower, plucked.

{We should go to another thread...will pm you)

Adrianna Paige

a morning dew, sipped.

(ok. pm me.)

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

Milady, am I dreaming?  ( I've been wanting to write with you for a while now.. been trying to come up with a suitable plot. )

Adrianna Paige

no, but I am....(pm me and we can talk about all of that..)

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

Flaming

eighteen, she said: eighteeeeeen! *screams while dragged away by the police*

BlackieChann21

JinxedMinx

You're doing it wrong.