Starfinder: Dead Suns (NC/EX)

Started by PixelatedPixie, October 19, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1651Leviathan

Victrianne of the Eclipse
Race: Human
Class: Solarian
Theme: Cultist
Background: Cool, commanding, and confident to the point of arrogance, Victrianne is a stark and aloof figure. Born to one of the most noble houses of Verces, the Zinosts, she was raised in luxury until the age of seven. It was then that the Silent War between the Pact Worlds and the Veskarium ended. To cement the peace in the face of the Swarm's advance, the Vesk demanded noble hostages to be raised amongst them. A gilded cage, but a cage nonetheless. Victrianne was given over to the care of the priests of Damoritosh.

The Vesk are a hard species, and so Victrianne became hard as well. She was taught the arts of war by her captors, but it was not until her coming of age that she manifested her true abilities For a Vesk to be an adult, she must defeat her teachers. Such is the way of the strong. On that day, the Vesk sun was blotted out by an auspicious solar eclipse, and in that moment Victrianne felt a connection with the ferocious heat of the sun and the darkness that covered it. She drew from it a blazing blade and with it triumphed. She was named Victrianne of the Eclipse. Returning from the Veskarium, she seeks to test her mettle and to this end has demanded an audience with the Starfinders of Absolom Station.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Re Z L on October 26, 2018, 05:23:19 PM
Name:  Iri Carline
Race:  Human
Class:  Mechanic (Drone)
Theme:  Roboticist
Background:  The Absalom Station native discovered a knack for technology at a young age, which lead to the "repurposing" of items around her parent's apartment while she was growing up.  The good-natured girl was raised with the idea that looking out for others was the best way to look out for herself, so she quickly got along with most of the other residents along the docks of the Station where she would often watch the ships come in.  The bubblegum-chewing, blonde haired girl didn't seem like the most obvious gear head, but she quickly took on an apprenticeship with the Starfinder Society's mechanics until she eventually began to prove herself more and more capable to handle responsibilities on her own.  While not really an "official" member of the Society, she knows a number of the whos who, and where to go around the station to talk to folks.  She's been eager to try and prove herself as someone that they could trust to go on more important missions, especially considering that she's never really worked anywhere other than on the station itself.

Sheet (WIP)

Name:                     Race:
Class (Level):            Theme:
Size:                     Speed:             
Alignment:                Deity:
Experience:

ABILITY SCORES
     Score  Mod    UpgS  UpgM
STR:   10   +0      10    +0
DEX:   10   +0      10    +0
CON:   10   +0      10    +0
INT:   10   +0      10    +0
WIS:   10   +0      10    +0
CHA:   10   +0      10    +0

Initiative:

HEALTH AND RESOLVE
        SP      HP      RP 
Total:   0       0       0
Note: Current will be tracked in your header

ARMOUR CLASS
      Total    ARB DEX MISC
EAC:    10 =10+   +   +
KAC:    10 =10+   +   +
AcvsCM:  8 = 8+KAC
DR:        Resistances:

SAVING THROWS
      Total BAS ABI MISC
Fort       =   +   +
Ref        =   +   +
Will       =   +   +

ATTACK BONUSES
BAB:
        Total BAB ABI MISC
Melee        =   +   +
Ranged       =   +   +
Thrown       =   +   +

WEAPONS

ABILITIES

FEATS AND PROFICIENCIES

LANGUAGES

SPELLS KNOWN
-- 0 -- p/day:
--1st-- p/day:
--2nd-- p/day:

EQUIPMENT

BACKGROUND

DESCRIPTION

EDITS
Please include a list of all edits you make to the sheet as the game progresses including a date (exp earned, equipment lost, level gained, etc).
For example:
Oct 18: Gained 200XP

And I thought My character image was large. That's some, uh, detail on there.  :D

Re Z L

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 26, 2018, 10:45:04 PM
And I thought My character image was large. That's some, uh, detail on there.  :D

Hehe, I'll need to switch to a smaller one later, but I couldn't resist
A&A

PixelatedPixie

So the list of characters submitted so far is:

Ampere: Lashunta (Damaya), Icon (Reporter), Technomancer
GunmetalDreamer: Human Mechanic, Bounty Hunter
schnookums: Issoli: Drow Operative, Outlaw
Muse: Name: Solarin, Icon (Teen Novelist), Lashunta (Korama)
Achmed the Mad: Human, Icon (actress), Envoy
avarus: Human Soldier Mercenary
Chulanowa: Strix, Mystic, Xenoseeker
Re Z L: Human, Mechanic (Drone), Roboticist
1651Leviathan: Human, Solarian, Cultist

Please let me know if I missed anyone, or got anything wrong!

Unfortunately I am already far over how many people I can/will take.  I will give things a couple more days at least then decided what group to go with.  Sorry I can't take everyone.  :-(

Chulanowa

Since it looks like my plate is actually getting rather full, I think I'll go ahead and, if I may, put Lysia on "reserve," i.e., if someone drops out early, tag me in  :-)

schnookums

Given that you're not a fan of drow I imagine I could tweak the concept for a different race if need be. I'd just have to think what to switch to (I'd hoped to do something besides human)

PixelatedPixie

I have sent a PM to those I was able to accept.  Thank you everyone for your interest, sorry I couldn't accept all the characters.