Looking for rps, list inside.... New update!!!!

Started by Mera1506, January 12, 2010, 05:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nexus1199

:If you are interested I can think up an AU OCXHermione where the death eaters actually won but their leader fell and a new face took over the group of dark wizards (the OC). Hermione was captured for the new dark lord's private use, however he has a secret few know about, him being a werewolf. If you say yes to the plot(we can flesh it out in PMs) I would like to have Hermione get some sort of enchantment that would make her chest grow and possibly being forced into heat for his werewolf form.
With what i currently have in mind there will be some NC, breeding, lactation, cum expansion, and orgasm/pleasure control.
Please PM me if you are interested.

Nexus1199

The Non-consensual sex would be a small part of it, it would in theory not enter into it all if she goes into heat and he is the only guy around that could satisfy her needs, and from there, there could be some sort of sick and slightly twisted romantic interest between the two.

Mera1506

Nah. Well the idea of death eaters winning is OK this sort of plot doesn't work for me, this particular one.

Nexus1199

Well that is a pity, ah well.
Have a nice night then :)

roleplayerm

Hey,

I just read your roleplay request. Are you still interested in Batman and Catwoman?

R