News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fantastical Scenarios (Males Wanted)

Started by DarkWyvern, December 09, 2009, 08:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkWyvern

Several new ideas in the making! I'm a newbie here, so, don't judge too harshly and most definitely sent me a private message or post a reply if you're interested in any of the scenarios below:

Medieval Scenarios:
The Dragon
A young and quite ostracized human girl is chosen, as is almost inevitable, as one of many sacrifices to a dragon that plagues the countryside. An orphan from birth, it is no wonder she is next in line-her entire life she's been shunned by her fellow villagers and many have expressed wishes that it be she instead of their own beloved daughters sacrificed to the beast. In the face of this misery, Darque is almost glad of her horrible fate. However, things begin to go wrong from the moment the dragon doesn't eat her. The young woman unexpectedly stumbles across a enchantment spanning the entire breadth of the kingdom and the origin of the dragons that plague her village.

Silas is bound by a curse to live up to the hideous name that his ancestors before him created. Breathing fire, slaying and eating humans, and above all, bound to his most hated enemy. Along with his canine companion Danthor, he lives in solitude, almost never daring his more humanoid form over his beastial, fearing, above all, for the life of his lone egg. Prideful, Resentful, and lustful, the dragon wants more than anything to dispell his curse; at least, before he met Darque.

Needed: 1 Dragon (switches between a beastial and a more humanoid form)

The Exchange
A young knight, favorite to the king, sets out on an epic quest: The crown prince, at the tender age of 7, has fallen ill with a ghastly disease for which there is no cure. Ever seeking to prove his worth, our knight sets out to the bogs to find the stone witch. It is rumored that each and every man who has looked upon her has gone blind at the sheer sight of her-whether from her ugliness or her beauty, none can say. Upon finding the witch, the knight discovers that some rumors aren't true, and that a cure to his prince's condition most certainly does exist; But all things come at a Price.
Slightly Dom/sub.

Needed: The Brave Young Knight

Futuristic Scenarios:

Pandemonium
Holly Datton has been on the New New York Police force for almost a decade. The youngest member, at a tender 28, she's seen more than most women have in her life. What she has not seen, however, is the ripping of the veil of reality by the demonic race. For almost 100 years, humans have known of the existence of demons, and thanks to advances in time/space technology, they have been mercifully kept from Holly's world. However, a cataclysm great enough tear a hole in the barrier between worlds has just occured-and Holly's job is about to get a little harder.

Elidriss has been a prisoner of the demonic court for nearly 300 years on a false charge. He was betrayed by a human lover in the tenderness of his adolescence, tricked into killing his own kind. For 300 years he has rotted, schemed, and plotted, and for 300 years he has gradually built his strength. In a fell, awesome blow, he tears the veil between worlds sending pandemonium pouring into the human realm. Only one measly task force officer stands between him and his betrayer. (If you're interested, I'll gladly explain how Eldriss' betrayer has lived 300 yrs).

Needed: Eldriss. Plain and Simple.

That's all for now! More to come! Along with f/f!

"It takes two to tango. It takes two expert tangoers to tango well."
-Anonymous
Ons and Offs

Rockin

Hello, I would love to play the 'exchange' with ya :D

politicallyINcorrect

I'm interested in playing 'The Dragon' with you.   ;)
I'm back-ish.  Finals week, yuck!
On's and Off's

Older And Wiser

Pandemonium sounds very cool.  How did she live over 300 years?

DarkWyvern

How nice of you to ask! Lol. Well, in the conflict that ensued after her betrayal of her demon lover, a spell cast with the intention of killing her only "froze her in time" so to speak. She can never age another day; She can still die, however. If you're interested in the context in which the spell was cast or in the scenario as a whole, send me a PM. :)
"It takes two to tango. It takes two expert tangoers to tango well."
-Anonymous
Ons and Offs