Posting problems ?

Started by SassyB, August 03, 2010, 12:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SassyB

Erm...I just posted a reply to one of my threads, it looked like it posted fine.  It says I posted last, as my writing partner got the notification but my posts not visible.  I posted it again and the same thing happened, but if you hit the reply button you can see both postings below the entry box. 

We are a little confused.com now, is there a system problem or is it just a thread problem to wind me up since I'm having a bad day anyway? 

Any assitance is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Slow postings and reasons why? - Work as usual! 
On & Offs ¦ A & A's ¦ What's rattling around my brain?

Valerian

Hrm.  That's a new one on me -- we are still settling into the new server, but I wouldn't expect this sort of issue because of that.  It shows up under your posts, so at least it is saved somewhere.  I'd suggest giving posting one more try, now that some time has passed, and see if it works.  If not, Veks may need to take a look.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

SassyB

It looks like I've some how invented invisible posts  :o, tried again and still not working. 

I did PM my writing partner with what I wrote (knew there was a reason to type my replies in word other than for the spell check!) and asked him to post his reply when he's back online to see if that works. 
Slow postings and reasons why? - Work as usual! 
On & Offs ¦ A & A's ¦ What's rattling around my brain?

Trieste

I repaired the topic; both posts are showing up now. Feel free to delete one if you'd like.