Romantic apocalypse (m/f)

Started by Koto0005, August 31, 2016, 10:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koto0005

The story idea is a HUGE craving of mine. If you notice something you think could be changed on the thread, I would appriciate the feedback.

You are one of the few remaining humans after a zombie outbreak occurred just over a year ago. You find yourself, day in and day out, wandering the wasted, decrepit cities looking for food, fresh water, and generally just trying to survive. One day, you come across a girl.. She seems well enough until you see her pale skin, her ragged cloths, bite marks and claw marks covering her skin, yet there she is, picking flowers, an ordinary thing to do. When she sees you, instead of attacking, she smiles and greets you with a "hello"

This story is one intended to be horror filled, somewhat gory with zombies killing and such, yet sweet as your character falls for the intelligent undead woman. I intend it to have comedy, horror, and possibly some naughty bits with the girl as she tries her best for her new found human lover.

If your interested, pm me, we'll talk about it, see what were comfortable with, maybe give it a go.

The story is still open.
I'm taking a break.
As it is, i haven't been very active lately due to financial, emotional, and work stressers. Every weekend ive made an atempt to start writing, but have no motivation for it. My break is.. indefinite, i have no clue how long ill be away... anyway.. sorry if I've disappointed any of you.. those that have questions feel free to ask, and if i have you in messenger, ill still chat for sure.