M looking for Step mom or half sister.

Started by Orochimaru, July 24, 2019, 01:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

There are a few scenes, even if they maybe short, I have in mind.

Fuck Doll Mom

My character is a shut in gamer, whos dad owns the largest modeling company and owns one of the best gentleman's clubs in the stat of California. Needless to say his family has money and access to women is an understatement. Well, his dad remarried to one of the models, but he is hardly around due to work and other business opportunities. This leads his trophy plastic wife free reign to do what bimbos do best. Shop, party, model, work out and fuck random guys. While my character could honestly get any woman he wanted from the club or the modeling business; given he could pay them. He wants his step mother and will black mail her. Blackmail that would very well ruin her lifestyle that she gained from his father. Of course, someone so into that life would not want that. So, he gives her a choice; become his personal fuck toy or have her life shattered.

This idea is mostly smut. Some scenes will even be in public too, like a gym. Could add in bondage too, risk of pregnancy or pregnancy if you want to go that route.

Woman I would like my partner to play.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Siblings at 'war'

This idea is less smut and a bit on the supernatural side. These siblings live in the worse part of the neighborhood. My characters dad walked out when he was a baby and your characters dad is unknown. The mother is a street corner hooker owned by one of the areas pimps. They grew up hardly close at all; opting to fend for themselves. Occasionally, they did help each other out of situations, but mostly if there caring mother was concerned. Yet, both of them never knew much of anything about the other, even more so they both are the leaders of two gangs in the area. Each gang was very competitive with the other, weather is was 'duels' or even bike/car races in the mountain ways surrounding the city.

If that twist was not enough, his sister is a werewolf or demon. Well, partly, but still. One fateful night, she walks into his room as she smelled or sensed something off. Only to find computer and tech beyond their poverty level, but she soon finds her brother holding a gun up and pointed at her. Talking happens and she is so focused on him, she does not realize her surroundings. After a bit of talking, he fires, it misses as she is naturally too fast and she strikes a near fatal blow. He is on the ground, bleeding, but she smells blood... of two people, turning, she finds he fired at the assassin behind her to kill him and missed her on purpose.

Realization of what she done hits and takes him to an underground medic, but he needs blood to save her brothers ever fading life. She offers hers. While he lives, he is forever changed into what now flows in his veins and their relationship... changes and they add one more sin; each other.

Sister I have in mind.

Werewolf [Minus tail and ears in human form]

Demon

Thanks for your time in reading. PM me if you are interested.