What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]

Started by Sabby, May 31, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raveled

On my PC ATM is Rainbow 6 Vegas (the original -- Mexico levels are such a freaking grind), Prince of Persia (the newest one), Mass Effect (gotta clean up my save for January), and The Witcher.  Oh yeah, and Civ 4, but that's always there.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: thebobmaster on October 23, 2009, 11:24:45 PM
GAH! What is with this website and creepy clown avatars?!

Anyways, I'm also playing Rock BAnd 2. I was playing Guitar Hero: Van Halen, but my 360 scratched the disc, so I need to send it back for a new copy.

Just got the Queen DLC for Rock Band 2

Sabby

Just lead an army of Headbangers and Bouncers up the stairs of Lionwhytes Pleasure tower, with a line of gun girl groupies and trebuchet shooting hot rods, and a few healing Bass players on their hogs to keep us going...

Dragon winged Jack Black flying above the battle zone with an electrified battle axe and sending the power of Heavy Metal against Hair Metal... dropping down to rally and embolden the troops with a ripping guitar solo... yes, this is awesome.

This. Is. AWESOME.

Sabby

Uhg, damned emo's... Goth Metal is a lot harder then Hair Metal. They got right up to our stage! had to constantly bring in new Headbangers to keep them at bay. Even the Face Melter Solo wasn't making a dent in their numbers.

Juicy

I started another play through of RE5 on professional, even though I've already platinum'd it. This game is so good.  ;D

Lady Annabelle

Quote from: Lost Princess Annabelle on September 20, 2009, 08:57:46 PM
Currently Playing:

Wild Arms 2(PS1) - I beat the first Wild Arms way back in Spring, so I am looking forward to this game as it will be the replacement of Persona.
Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth(PS1) - I want to say I am halfway through this game.  I am level 35 and have put 90 hours into it.  This game brings grinding to a whole new level.
Final Fantasy XII(PS2) - I have the final two dungeons left in this game.  I'm level 53 with about 90 hours.  I still really enjoy it, but I can see that they stretched it out to make it way too long.
Makai Kingdom: Chronicles Of The Sacred Tome(PS2) - I am in Chapter 8 of 9.  Nothing really amazing, but it has been very interesting.

So, I just beat Final Fantasy XII.

I think I put about 110 hours into it and I had no real trouble with the final bosses.  Overall, I really enjoyed it.  The production values were absolutely stellar as it was one of the most beautiful games I have ever played.  I enjoyed the war storyline and the dialogue was really well done.  With that being said, it was a bit of a grind, but I was kind of expecting that.  It's by the same people who made Final Fantasy Tactics and that is a TOTAL grind fest.  But, I will miss Balthier with all of my heart.  I <3 him!

Unfortunately, that could be one of the last Final Fantasy games I ever play.  So, for my personal opinion, my ranking of the series goes like this:  X, VI, IX, IV, XII, VIII, I, V, II, VII.

Currently Playing:
Wild Arms 2(PS1) - Just got all my party members and I have begun the grinding process.
Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth(PS1) - I am well over 100 hours.  I think I am in Chapter 4 out of 5 and I still got a long ways to go.
Kingdom Hearts(PS2) - This game takes the place of FFXII and I am very excited to play it.  I'm happy to play something more action oriented and I have heard such good reviews of it as well.
Makai Kingdom: Chronicles Of The Sacred Tome(PS2) - I am in the final chapter, so the levels are beginning to ramp up.  More grinding then.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Destiny Ascension

Uncharted 2 like my life depended on it :D

I only got 50 some percent of the Uncharted trophies, so I'm going full plat on this bich.

Also Borderlands and Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising on and off, the former has this weird FL error and the latter has insane connection issues, I have great internet and even so I still have lag.
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: BlackSabbyth on October 24, 2009, 11:56:03 PM
Uhg, damned emo's... Goth Metal is a lot harder then Hair Metal. They got right up to our stage! had to constantly bring in new Headbangers to keep them at bay. Even the Face Melter Solo wasn't making a dent in their numbers.

Use your animal summons and add in the power of the Deuce when needed!

MercyfulFate

Quote from: BlackSabbyth on October 23, 2009, 11:30:19 PM
Ozzy Osbourne... best. upgrade screen. ever.

"Thanks for that Guardian of Metal" "ROCK AND ROLLLL!!!!"

I would love to play Brutal Legend :(

Alas I don't have the money to buy it, and Blockbuster doesn't have any for rental.

Sabby

Quote from: MercyfulFate on October 26, 2009, 04:25:33 PM
I would love to play Brutal Legend :(

Alas I don't have the money to buy it, and Blockbuster doesn't have any for rental.

"Please the FUCKING Gods of Metal... figure it out" xD

Borderlands is great. Have a Soldier and Siren. Soldiers level 27, Siren I just started, so level 12.

Uhm... Sledges Shotgun is a bit overpowered, don't ya think? For a weapon I got early, I'm still using it.

Brandon

PVP in Aion seems scarce tonight so I decided to pop in an old favorite of mine, X-men legends. I love playing as Rogue, you can fly, you can bash peoples heads in, you can stun whole groups of bad guys, and you're as tough as they come. She has everything, even a sexy southern accent  ;)

On Brandon's computer: Aion: The tower of eternity
On Brandon's Playstation: X-men legends
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Sabby

Quote from: Stalker of Hearts on October 26, 2009, 09:16:24 PM
PVP in Aion seems scarce tonight so I decided to pop in an old favorite of mine, X-men legends.

Did you like Ultimate Alliance 2? I understand its X-Men Legends on Steroids.

Brandon

Quote from: BlackSabbyth on October 26, 2009, 10:06:01 PM

I havnt played it and really dont have much interest in it. Of the Marvel universe the X-Men are really the only characters I have much interest in. The only reason I know a lot about the X-men is because of Saturday morning cartoons when I was a teenager, I was obsessed with the X-men show that Fox aired back then and it really brought the story to life for me.

Other Marvel universe groupings like the avengers and fantastic four are either unknown to me (in the case of the avengers) or are just terrible ideas IMO (in the case of the fantastic four). The only other Marvel hero I really know of is spider man which is often portrayed as a whiney bitch in most of the recent games/movies that have been done for him. Now when I say that keep in mind that I hated the recent X-men movies as well, I dont think X-men will ever live up to the cartoon series that I remember and still love to this day
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Sabby

Oh dude, I so agree with you... I fucking hate the Fantastic Four, and Mr Fantastic is a boss battle... how that doucher could take down Gambit, Luke Cage, Storm, Ms Marvel, AND Captain America, is beyond me.

MercyfulFate

Quote from: BlackSabbyth on October 26, 2009, 10:06:01 PM

I still believe X Men Legends is vastly superior.

Diablo

i'm playing Diablo 2 LOD again! ;D This time i'm playing with the Sorceress!It's hard for me to play with her since i play single player mode.I hope to reach with her at least Act II but killing Andariel would be a real challenge!Her poison damage it's just always there when i reach Catacombs Level 4.However i would play multiplayer using hamachi with any fans of the game.So if you anyone wants to play with me.....send me a message! ;)

Sabby

Kotor. Trying a Scoundrel ^^ Light side of course... too much of a sissy to try a Dark Side Soldier :(

Uhg, I miss all my games... since they were stolen, I've only got a hand full of new ones. I'm getting that new Operation Flashpoint in a few days though ^^

MercyfulFate

I really want Dragon Age:Origins, but being broke is kind of preventing that.

Inkidu

Quote from: MercyfulFate on October 31, 2009, 12:50:16 PM
I really want Dragon Age:Origins, but being broke is kind of preventing that.
I've been saving every penny I've got for months. Plus I'm trading in for credit if I can. I want it to.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Brandon

Ive been playing Fallout 3: Game of the year edition for the last 3 days and I have to say its quite good. They finally did something with the brotherhood outcasts and you get more of the fighting between the Enclave remnants and Brotherhood of steel.

If a friend hadnt borrowed my original Fallout 3 and "Lost" it I would have been pissed for having to pay full price for this one but since I get all of the old content and the new ones Im ok with it and Im having a lot of fun, more so then Aion's been giving me lately

In Brandon's Playstation: Fallout 3: Game of the year edition
On Brandon's Computer: Aion: The tower of Eternity

Inkidu

Dragon Age: Origins. Primal, spirit healer, arcane warrior for the win.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Tonalberry

I've been switching between Dragon Age, and Borderlands.  I've got three different saves for DA, Two human nobles, one a male warrior the other female rogue, and a male Dalish rogue.  As for Borderlands, I've got a save for Roland, around lvl 28 or so, and Brick at 19.  I love Brick, especially once you get explosive artifacts for his Action Skill.  Hell yeah, I make bad guys explode with my fists!

Sabby

Loving Dragon Age :) Sten is hilarious, but I kind of have a crush on Allistair... he's so cute ^^ my female city Elf Rogue is guna bed him very soon.

And Borderlands can go leap off a bridge with a bungie cord attached to its nutsack... by fishing hooks >.>

Transgirlenstein

I want Dragon Age so bad...

Been playing Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines as a female Gangrel.  Enjoying it so far, I'll eventually replay it as a female Malkavian.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Sabby

Loved my Male Gangrel. Could walk through a hail of gunfire like it was nothing.