News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Turn The Page [M for F]

Started by Legendary, October 07, 2012, 06:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legendary

She was in a cold, distant marriage. With a husband who worked long hours and came home tired and miserable, she found herself turning to books as a way to escape the loneliness. Most of the time he was gone, she could be found with her head inside of a book. She'd started a particular novel that piqued her interest. The protagonist was a handsome, charming man. He was the type of man she'd always wanted and in a way, she found herself longing for the character inside of the book.

One night, while she was alone in bed reading the book, something happened. Hearing footsteps ascend the stairs outside of her bedroom, she cowered underneath her covers, thinking the worst. An intruder had forced his way inside of her home. Her bedroom door opened and then silence. After a few painful minutes, she lowered the covers and found her character from the book, exactly as he was described and exactly how she'd pictured him standing in the doorway.

-----------------------------------

-I'm leaving a lot to the imagination here. How he actually got from the pages of her novel into her home can be discussed further. Obviously, it's a sort of supernatural element, so if you wanted to add more to the story, feel free to give me suggestions.

-I'm thinking the only time he's present is when she has the book opened. So, if she needs him to disappear quickly (i.e. her husband is coming), all she needs to do is close the book.

-The type of book is entirely up to you. Can be anything from a crime thriller to a sappy romance novel. Whatever you'd prefer.

-I'll be playing both the book character and the husband.

Drop me a PM if you're interested and we can work out the details.