Previous topic - Next topic

Hecate

Baby, I wanna to touch you, I wanna breathe into your well
See, I gotta to hunt you, I gotta to bring you to my hell
Baby, I wanna fuck you, I wanna feel you in my bones
And I'm gonna love you, I'm gonna tear into your soul

≺⟡≻ [ Availability: T A K E N ] ≺⟡≻

Hello, and welcome.
≺⟡≻ I'll be skipping over introductions and will direct those interested in learning more about me to please check my primary search thread and my O&O thread.

≺⟡≻ In this request thread I am detailing a prompt for a psychological thriller that I have a strong craving to write, but desire a very specific partner to fill the opposite role. This story would have strong elements of mental illness, dark themes, stalking, violence, manipulation, deception, abuse (primarily emotional and psychological), possible abduction, and possible dubious consent (in specific contexts). It very likely will not feature a happy ending. I would favor a partner who has an interest in conveying such topics with enthusiasm for the exploration and motivations of such behavior. I do not have any stipulations about my partner's real life gender, but I am envisioning this scenario with my partner in the male role opposite my female character. I will caution that I will be very selective for this particular story and would prefer potential partners to have a sample of similar writing available either in their post history or provided in PM when contacting me to inquire about availability.

≺⟡≻   On the surface it seemed like Valerie Carlisle had a fairly normal, almost perfect life. The only child of parents who thought she was the perfect daughter, she was an excellent student and had graduated from high school with a full ride scholarship to one of the nation's leading universities. All that changed towards the end of her first year in college when her boyfriend tragically committed suicide by leaping from a building on the campus. She became distant from her friends while her grades and attendance in classes began to slip. It was recommended she take a break for a semester or transfer to another university but she was afraid of losing her scholarship, so she refused and stuck it out, managing to stabilize her GPA and keep it at the bare minimum required to keep her scholarship for the remainder of the year.

Things took a turn for the worst when summer break rolled around and instead of going home to stay with her parents she stayed with her best friend in her apartment in the city. Due to encouragement from her friend she began to make a habit of going out to nightclubs, binge drinking, doing drugs, and engaging in anonymous sex. From an exterior perspective it looked like a young girl in mourning exploring her grief with a downward spiral of self-destructive behavior. On the inside, however, Valerie was trying to drown her guilt. Not the very normal survivor's guilt or the guilt that she hadn't recognized her boyfriend's turmoil before it was too late, no, that was what her friends and family projected on her. Her guilt was a different kind that robbed her of sleep and the only way she could manage it was to numb herself to the thoughts and memories of that night; to the knowledge that she had gotten away with murder.

A year after the incident and Valerie seems to have resumed something resembling a normal life, albeit with some casualties. The summer after that first year lead to her and her parents having a falling out, her excessive partying and change in behavior causing them to worry for her well-being, so when they finally cut her off financially she stopped talking to them. She took a part time job as a waitress and moved in with her best friend that summer, and managed to survive a whole year without betraying her secret to anyone. She had developed her own way of handling the guilt, finding the most fulfilling form of distraction in rough sex with complete strangers. It allowed her to keep herself separate from people, to avoid emotional attachment that might lead to her repeating her mistakes. She was an island and she liked it that way. Unfortunately for Valerie, things were about change.

Unbeknownst to her, there had been a witness to her murdering her boyfriend, a visiting professor (YC) from another university had been on the campus grounds that night and had seen her on the rooftop before the boy's body had hit the ground. His attendance was not a matter of circumstance either, no, as Valerie had caught his attention one day while walking to class and he was stricken by how closely she resembled a lost lover. He was young for a professor, barely older than the students he taught, but had fallen for an older woman who had died a year earlier. What began as a passing fancy quickly derailed into complete obsession, and soon finding excuses to visit the campus to see her again became a daily habit. He was good at being subtle, experienced even, and made considerable effort not to make contact with her. Not yet, anyways.

Eventually he'd memorized her class schedule and knew all the routes she took to get to class, and when class was out of session he would follow her to the pizza parlor she visited with friends every Friday night, or to the donut shop on Saturday mornings before exam week where she would get a dozen with chocolate icing for her friends and just one with sprinkles added for herself before she joined them for study group, or even when she met her boyfriend every other Wednesday evening to support his delusions of being a rock star during open mic night at a local bar. He even knew about their secret spot atop the clocktower where that fateful night took place. Of course, he hadn't been close enough to hear or see them, but he knew they were up there and he heard the boy's cries just before he came toppling down. From his viewpoint in the shadows he saw her glance down over the ledge of the building and recognized in her expression a dark satisfaction that spoke to the deepest, darkest part of him that he went to great lengths to conceal. She was a kindred spirit, and he needed to know all there was to know about Valerie Carlisle.

In the year that followed he watched as she changed, as she contended with the knowledge that there was blood on her hands. He still kept his distance, waiting for the right moment to initiate contact as he simultaneously dug into the details of her past. When he discovered she was adopted and the identity of her birth mother was that of his deceased lover it only further cemented his belief that they were fated to be together. He was far too intelligent to approach her outright, however, as he knew in her current state she was avoiding all manner of emotional connection and he needed to bypass her attempts to insulate herself. He had time, time that he used to expertly move about imaginary pieces on a chessboard in preparation for a very calculated execution. He watched her when she visited the nightclubs, easily blending into the throngs of gyrating people and murky shadows to study her behavior and the type of men she chose to share her bed. Once the new semester began he was able to obtain her list of classes which, with the sudden and untimely death of one of her professors, allowed him to fill the position so he could finally set in motion his plan to secure her trust. However, not all would go according to plan, it seemed.

He didn't intend for her to see him, for her eyes to find him watching her as they always had; like a wolf on the prowl. In a few days he would start his new position as her professor and she would be within reach but he couldn't stay away, he had to follow her to the nightclub again, to watch her as she swayed on the dance floor and lost herself in the music. And he lost himself in her, feeling like she danced only for him. Until he realized she was, in fact, dancing for him. She was looking directly at him as she moved her body, teasing him with the seductive skim of her hands over her curves, her eyes daring him to come closer, and he could deny his desire for her no longer. They were strangers that night, or at least he was a stranger to her, and he lavished her body with all the adoration that had consumed him since he'd first laid eyes on her. It wasn't until the afterglow subsided he realized the error of his impulsiveness. She was dressed and gone as quickly as she'd come, despite his protests.

He would spend the rest of the night and the following day berating himself for his lack of control and jeopardizing all of his careful planning, but he still had hope of salvaging what remained. Perhaps the taboo of sleeping with her professor would appeal to her newfound habits of self-destructive behavior and make it that much easier for him to win her trust. After all, now they would share a dirty secret that he could exploit, and nothing earned trust - however tenuous - like a shared secret.

Notes
≺⟡≻ So this story would start with the scene at the end, in the nightclub where they meet (technically) for the first time. Following the one night stand we would continue to the weekday (probably a day or so after their night together) where he walks into the classroom and she recognizes him. As is evidenced in the above premise I would like for the professor to be relatively young, though there will still be an age difference of somewhere around ten years with him in the 30's, perhaps. I would also like him to be extremely intelligent but good at hiding just how intelligent, so as not to appear intimidating.

For all intents and purposes he should come across to her as benign, highly charismatic, and seductive. Their dalliance will be a reluctant one at first, particularly on her part, but there will definitely be a chemistry there that she cannot deny (due in no small part to his intimate knowledge of her interests and habits). The problems will arise when she either meets another guy and/or her parents come to visit and try to make amends, either of which would be reason enough for her to try to break things off with the professor. Naturally his obsession with her will then come to light, along with his violent tendencies, the truth of his identity, and his knowledge of her own dark secret. This can go any number of ways with him either threatening to harm people she cares about (her best friend, her parents, the potential guy) or threatening to reveal her secret if she leaves him, but that is well on down the road and details can be ironed out as we go.

Inspiration for the professor is taken from a mixture of influences both fact and fiction, though chiefly among them are high-functioning psychopaths with the primary source for the "obsession = love" dynamic coming from Kilgrave (from the Netflix's Jessica Jones).

• Post Length: While quality is desirable over quantity, it's also extremely rare for me to write anything less than 3 paragraphs so a partner on the same wavelength is optimal.
  • Post Frequency: I don't impose a frequency rate for posts from my partners, however I do ask that if you are a slow poster then just be upfront with me about it. I fully understand real life takes precedence and I myself am a slow poster more often than not. That said I would greatly like to try and keep a faster pace with this and would prefer it to be one post a week, if at all possible (but again, is not necessary).
  • Communication: This is crucial for me, and ideally would include the use of off-site messengers like Discord. While PMs are fine I dislike how the waiting around for a response slows everything down. Consistent communication also goes a long way toward building a rapport with my partner and helps to keep me invested in our story. The roleplay itself will still take place on-site.
  • Collaboration: Regardless of the length of the roleplay we are still writing it together and I expect my partner to put in equal effort to move the story along. I refuse to carry the narrative alone.
  • Partners: As mentioned previously I do not care what your real life gender is, but I would like a partner very comfortable with writing violence and dark themes in great detail (without being excessive).
  • Faceclaims & Visual Storytelling: I use faceclaims (real life photos, usually) and templates for my characters when posting and will also use additional images in a post where it fits. A partner who does the same or similar would be nice but it not required.
  • Kinks: I see this particular story as featuring a considerable amount of rough, violent sex. Bondage, both consensual and non-consensual. Blindfolds & sensory play (candle wax, ice, feathers, etc). Exhibitionism. Dirty talk. Open to some suggestion, barring Offs. 

Now if you're still with me and still interested please send me a private message with any details you'd like to add or discuss.