Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twisted Crow

Perhaps I may claim my win and seize my prize...  ^-^

Despairs

I am never leaving this place.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

SmuttyReader

You do that, as long as I have my win.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

SmuttyReader

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

SmuttyReader

Belle33

You guys should stop arguing over second place.

My WIN!

dblkrose

The one who post next is the loser... I win!
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Belle33

No no... let me explain the rules, handsome.

You see.  In this game, you provide the eye candy and I provide the victor.

She is me - and I always WIN.

dblkrose

*Waves my hand in front of my face like John Cena* You can't see me... Sorry for the Smackdown... I win.
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Despairs

Yeah, I don't think so.

Belle33

Despairs

Come on, you can do better bells.

Belle33

I can, but I don't have to because I can WIN without much effort here. ;)

Despairs

There there my friend, let it all out.

SmuttyReader

Regardless of the matter I win.

Despairs

SmuttyReader

Despairs

I will always be here.

SmuttyReader

Despairs

Good, you can stare at it all day, because I'm not leaving. (Thank you.)

SmuttyReader

It doesn't matter if you don't leave, I will still be the last poster. (You're welcome  ;))

Despairs

I am immortal, you know.

SmuttyReader