Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steele

It's an open book that I adorn to read

Would you like me if I were to conduct a litmus test on Cayenne to see just how high the mercury can go.
If you can put it off till tomorrow ..perhaps its not worth doing at all.

Steele's OnOs  Steele's AAs

Autumn52

I'm not sure I understand the question.....

litmus test:
: something (such as an opinion about a political or moral issue) that is used to make a judgment about whether someone or something is acceptable

Okay I will just ask my question

Would you like me if I was to smart?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

steele

Is there really such a thing as too smart in every aspect, in each individual field it could be perceived as a expertise. Yes, I love to learn something every chance I get.

Would you like me if I apologized and begged for leniency for  a previous judgmental question earlier in the game?.. And I do.

Cayenne

I suppose a lot of these social threads are like litmus tests of which you are randomly answering and whatnot.  I kind of wonder how much real information you are giving away tiny bit by tiny bit! But anyway, everyone says something strange once in a while - me more oftenly! So I don't have to much issue letting that go.

Would you like me if I ... while pretty pleasant most of the time, every so often just wanted to be by myself?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

steele

It's a good thing to be by yourself at times, as long as you never feel all alone.

Would you like me if I told you my OCD is eating from the same oriental bowl for the last 30 years? I may starve to death if it ever breaks.

Cayenne

I'd probably refer you to a hypnotherapist to yanno - add some more bowls to that mix.

Would you like me if ... still liked to try to absorb new things?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

steele

As long as they weren't poisonous to your health or mindset.

Would you like me if I was penniless, homeless, but well spoken..

Cayenne

I'd probably not like you .. if I was looking for a sugar daddy.

Otherwise, I don't see why not~

Would you like me if I ... spent all day sleeping because I was sick?~

ONs & OFF

steele

Of course I would..I can actually relate to that one.

Would you like me if I chose to be more like a seasonal hermit other than an occasional social butterfly?

Zeth

Yes, because people can be taxing in general.

Would you like me if I loved Speed Racer and collected memorabilia of it?

Autumn52

Yes, having a hobby is healthy. But I would have a problem if your stuff took over the entire house. Of course you could always have one room for all your memorabilia.

Would you like me if I refused to dust all your stuff?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Cayenne

Cept on my birthday right? When you'd dress in some maid outfit! and then be all inefficiently waving a feather duster over my collection of things I should have gotten rid of years ago?  Though, I'm not a big fan of 'stuff' so I'd have to get some just for the sake of such an event.

Would you like me if I ... sat around with you, and attempted to create an imagination narrative?  Like in an empty room and we'd just start talking and filing the space up until we were sure that both of us were seeing the same thing!

ONs & OFF

Autumn52

Oh yes, I love to do that. Only I do see things that others don't see. LOL

If I told you I speak to dead people and see spirits would you like me anyway?

steele

The occult has always intrigued me..  I think that would be an interesting day.

Would you like me if I purposely cancelled our dinner reservations at a 5 star restaurant and opted instead for us to just have a sandwich, and a quiet night next to the lake.

Autumn52

are you kidding, a picnic prepared by you for me.....I would love you. I hate getting all dressed up for a stuffy restaurant anyway.

Would you like me if I 'read' you?

steele

Only if a confidentiality agreement were signed first.. Some things are better left untold.

Would you like me if I always took the dare instead of exposing the truth.

Autumn52

Sure sometimes it is better to keep some things inside. No one needs to know everything about you right?

Would you like me if I told you something about the future that you found hard to believe?

steele

There are still many things from my past and present, that I find hard to believe. I would hope for even more pleasant surprises than inevitable disappointments.

Would you like me if I told you I choose to have more rescue animals in my life, in my home..  than just so-called friends?

Cayenne

No, I'd tell you not to give up on people, because they are just animals, trying to live with crazy rules~

Would you like me if I ...after you told me an idea, thought about a million little things to do with it, and directions it could go?~

ONs & OFF

steele

I would expect no less.. Most men are only capable of producing general idea, without a woman's perspective the infinite details would remain undefined.

Would you like me if I chose to work 80 hours a week which put a severe cramp in our personal time presently, in order to make sure the nest egg was there for a comfortable retirement for us?

DrippingWords4562

Retirement? I plan to die by 60. Screw getting old and the complications it presents.

Would you like me if I dropped everything in my life and invited you to travel the world with me?

Zeth

Well yes, I would. I have nothing really tying me don here and seeing the world was a dream of mine.

Would you like me if I was dirt poor?

Cayenne

I don't see why not, less I was looking for a loan~

Would you like me if I ... was sometimes (lets call it 25% tops!) pretty silly?~

ONs & OFF

DrippingWords4562

I actually prefer more silliness than that. People are generally too serious.

Would you like me if I still cuddled with a stuffed panda bear to get to sleep?

Cayenne

At the point I'm watching you sleep, I probably like you..~ (Stalkery or otherwise)~

Would you like me if I ...  had perhaps more than 8 pillows on a single bed?~

ONs & OFF