Looking for a one on one rp!

Started by Lavender Snow, January 20, 2014, 11:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lavender Snow

Hello I am looking for a one on one rp. Hopefully over IM or Pm. If you want to do it over an IM my name is- < snip >

Off site contact information may not be posted in the public forums. ~ Staff

I am open to any ideas that you may want to do. I enjoy fantasy rps, modern, history rps (Such as Victorian time period and such, though I am willing to do any others as well) High school/academy rps as well. I am also willing to do anime based rps, though I tend to enjoy using my OC's. I am more then willing to help come up with plots and ideas as well. Though forgive me since I am use to making them as I go along. I am very flexible and willing to try different things, so if you have any ideas you can totally hit me up ^.^

There is one rp I would like to try and do, and I have the idea in my head for a while. It's about a girl that finds a mirror and instead of her reflection there is a boy standing in it. When she is happy his world is all messed up and vise verse.  I did get the idea from a  vocaloid's song, and I thought it would be interesting to try it out. I don't have a strong plot for it, I just thought we could wing it unless you have ideas as well XD

Also, not to be totally random, but, I am looking for someone to roleplay with, and I am trying to branch my own characters out a little bit. I am trying to not play the goody goody kind of girl, but a little more strong willed and such. Right now I have gone back to my "slight" obsession with Black Butler, or Kuroshitsuji for those who prefer the manga. (I love both of them and I can't wait for season three lol)
   I would love for someone to play the butler, if that is okay. If not I am more then willing to hear other ideas. Now it doesn't have to be like the anime or manga at all! We can use our own people, something I am totally up for. Or if you want a mix between Oc's and cannon that is totally fine with me as well. We also don't have to follow the plot. We can make it our own, set it in modern times if you wish, or keep it in Victorian times.
  If you have any other ideas I would love to hear it, and if this isn't your cup of tea, perhaps we can talk and figure something else out as well!

Lavender Snow

biggsweety69

Sounds very interesting. I would love to chat with you. How would one go about it if we cannot IM each other.

Lavender Snow

Well we can try if you are approved, it seems like I can't PM you on here and sorry for such a late responds as well. Also I wish you the best of luck getting approved as well!! This place is super nice, and the people here are really nice as well.

XxDark AngelxX

I like the roleplay topic about the mirror interesting and would love to roleplay it with you :3

Dyiashia

I agree your mirror idea is very interesting. I would love to rp it with you if your still interested. I dont mind winging lol and I even have two ideas that can go with it  XD
Your BEAUTIFUL even if you don't feel it, Stop putting YOURSELF DOWN and realize you are PERFECT. If I can see it why can't you?

Lavender Snow

Oh gosh sorry guys I had no idea I got any messages! Okay, feel free to PM if you are still interested, I am sure we can figure something out ^.^

LordHallow

Hey!! I'm new to the site and currently awaiting approval. Just opened your post and I love your idea with the mirror. If you're still interested in doing it, I'd love to give it a shot so let me know :)