Random Movie Quotes

Started by Lancis, March 22, 2007, 01:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

"A homosexual with power... that's scary. "

Is anyone gonna pay the pizza guy, or are we all just gonna stare?

Harvey Milk - 'Milk'

Autumn52

"I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!"

The Wicked Witch in "The Wizard of Oz"
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Transgirlenstein

[Asked what he thought of the book, Dracula]
Max Schreck: It made me sad.
Albin: Why sad?
Max Schreck: Because Dracula had no servants.
Albin: I think you missed the point of the book, Count Orlock.
Max Schreck: Dracula hasn't had servants in 400 years and then a man comes to his ancestral home, and he must convince him that he... that he is like the man. He has to feed him, when he himself hasn't eaten food in centuries. Can he even remember how to buy bread? How to select cheese and wine? And then he remembers the rest of it. How to prepare a meal, how to make a bed. He remembers his first glory, his armies, his retainers, and what he is reduced to. The loneliest part of the book comes... when the man accidentally sees Dracula setting his table.

Shadow of the Vampire
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Lonestar

"How many times can you be tazed in the nuts before you can no longer have children"  Leo from Transformers 2 revenge of the fallen.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

doom29169

"The Private probably won't survive..." Skipper the Penguine, Madagaskar

naryashadow

You shouldn't make fun of a guy that could kill you with his bare hands- Dear John

LongN4

Marty: I got a job for you.
Private Detective Visser: Uh, well, if the pay's right, and it's legal, I'll do it.
Marty: It's not strictly legal.
Private Detective Visser: [Thinks for a second] Well, if the pay's right, I'll do it.
-----------------------
[Visser has just given Marty some bad news]
Marty: You know... in Greece, they would cut off the head of the messenger that brought the bad news.
Private Detective Visser: Now that don't make much sense.
Marty: No. It made them feel better.
Private Detective Visser: Well first off, Julian, I don't know what the story is in Greece but in this state we got very definite laws about that. Second place I ain't a messenger, I'm a private investigator. And third place - and most important - it ain't such bad news. I mean you thought he was a colored.
[he laughs]
Private Detective Visser: You're always assumin' the worst.

both from Blood Simple, love me some Coen Brothers.
"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"
"Yes, that is what I said!"

Dark Rhain

"It's not the years honey...it's the mileage." Raiders of the Lost Ark

"I already SEEN the airport.." Speed

"Mail order..these are all mail order.." The Island

Visit your wrath upon me,
Let me feel the sting of your vengence,
Then wrap me protectively in your arms,
and shield me from harm

Pleasure like a fine meal, should be savored.

doom29169

"Suck my Chinese nutsack!" - The Hangover

Lonestar

"You're gonna need a bigger boat." - Martin Brody Jaws 1974

Oniya

Dick Durkin: We need to get bigger guns. BIG FUCKING GUNS! *picks up huge firearm*  TOO FUCKING SMALL!

Split Second
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

doom29169

Quote from: Oniya on September 24, 2010, 12:00:36 PM
Dick Durkin: We need to get bigger guns. BIG FUCKING GUNS! *picks up huge firearm*  TOO FUCKING SMALL!

Split Second

M19 Grendage Launcher- TOO FUCKING SMALL, Calacio Arms modle M-9100- TOO FUCKING SMALL, Oh whats THAT *said with love in his heart*

Armory guy "NO NO Thats a fully automatic shotgun."

I'LL TAKE TWO

Harley - And these

Armory Guy "NO NO Those are megatron flash grenades, you can clear a jungle with those"

WE"RE GOING HUNTING!

Armory Guy "Whats he on anyway?"

Harley - *pointing to his own mouth* "Chocolate"

I love that movie! I own it on VHS, I wish I had it on DVD.

*Goes off to watch Split Second!*

Oniya

I saw it years ago, and that line has stuck with me ever since.  I'm pretty sure I used it in a LARP once.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Diabolus Lupus

"Oel ngati kame." -Various Na'vi, James Cameron's Avatar

Cyra

"When I raise my flashing sword...and my hand takes hold on judgment. I will take vengance upon mine enemies.  And I will repay those who haste me.  O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints".-The Boondock Saits. 

Rozel

"The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity I need! My name in print! That really makes somebody! Things are going to start happening to me now."

:D

Love, love.. The Jerk.

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Sweet Trouble

"Me, me, me eat me, I am steak,"

Lonestar

I can see your schwartz is as big as mine

wokeupmad

Say Anything
Lloyd Dobler: I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

And for another of my favorites just look at my signature...but I am not telling you what it's from. You do of course get my unconditional love for at least 5 minutes if you can guess.
-So, if there's anything I can do for you, or, more to the point, to you, you just let me know.
-Can you hammer a six-inch spike through a board with your penis?
-Not right now.
-A girl's gotta have her standards.

Brian Boru

Ayel: Your species is even weaker than I expected...
[chokes Kirk]
Ayel: You can't even speak!
[Kirk garbles]
Ayel: What?
James T. Kirk: I've got your gun!
[shoots Ayel]

Star Trek, 2009
Quote from: wokeupmad on September 30, 2010, 10:01:18 PM
Say Anything
Lloyd Dobler: I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

And for another of my favorites just look at my signature...but I am not telling you what it's from. You do of course get my unconditional love for at least 5 minutes if you can guess.

Real Genius - I claim my 5 minutes

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Cassiopeia

~ Firefly ~

Kaylee:  Wash, tell me I'm pretty ...

Wash:  Were I not wed I would take you in a manly fashion.

Kaylee:  Because I'm pretty?

Wash:  Because you're pretty.

~ Star Wars: A New Hope ~

Princess Leia:  Put that thing away you're going to get us all killed!

(that one works in a variety of situations!  ;D)

~ Space Balls ~

Princess Vespa:  My HAIR!!  Son of a BITCH!  *opens fire*

~ A Knight's Tale ~

Adimar:  How would you beat him?

Random Somebody:  With a stick ... while he slept! 

SSJ4Gojeta

Mr. Shickadance: Ventuuurrraaa.
Ace Ventura: Yes, Satan? Oh, I'm sorry, sir. You sounded like someone else.

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. Loved that film.

wokeupmad

QuoteReal Genius - I claim my 5 minutes

You're five minutes are starting right now...

"As I said before, I've allowed you to keep your wicked life for two reasons. And the second reason is so you can tell him in person everything that happened here tonight. I want him to witness the extent of my mercy by witnessing your deformed body. I want you to tell him all the information you just told me. I want him to know what I know. I want him to know I want him to know. And I want them all to know they'll all soon be as dead as O-Ren."
-So, if there's anything I can do for you, or, more to the point, to you, you just let me know.
-Can you hammer a six-inch spike through a board with your penis?
-Not right now.
-A girl's gotta have her standards.

SSJ4Gojeta

Commodus: Your fame is well deserved, Spaniard. I don't think there's ever been a gladiator to match you. As for this young man, he insists you are Hector reborn. Or was it Hercules? Why doesn't the hero reveal himself and tell us all your real name? You do have a name.
Maximus: My name is Gladiator.
[turns away from Commodus]
Commodus: How dare you show your back to me! Slave, you will remove your helmet and tell me your name.
Maximus: [removes helmet and turns around to face Commodus] My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Just rewatched the film and thought I'd post that here. Always gives me shivers.

Stormie

Lloyd: You're It!
Harry: You're It.
Lloyd: You're it, Quitzies.
Harry: Anti-quitzies.
Lloyd: You're it.
Harry: Quitzies, no anti-quitzies, no startzies
Lloyd: You can't do that!
Harry: You can to.
Lloyd: Can not, stamp it!
Harry: Can to, double stamp it, no erasies.
Lloyd: Can not, triple stamp it, no erasies, touch blue make it true.
Harry: No no no, you can't triple stamp a double stamp.
Lloyd: La la la.
Harry: You can't triple stamp a double stamp Lloyd.
Lloyd: La la la la.
Harry: You can't triple stamp a double stamp.
Harry: Lloyd!
Harry: Lloyd!

Dumb and Dumber