Random Movie Quotes

Started by Lancis, March 22, 2007, 01:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaggedLouise

"There's a lorry on fire, a man going up nd down the lift, and we can't stop the dancing chicvken!"
-final line of Stroszek. The "dancing chicken" ius a mechanical bird left turned on by the hero, before he went blankly "going up and down the lift"

"It's geting dangerous to be poor in this couintry"
"It always was."
-Heaven's Gate.

"Aren't yoy afraid of dying?"
"I haven't tried it yet"
-the Brazilian slave hunter (Klaus Kinski) in Cobra Verde, getting felt out by his assistant, as they are lying trussed up in the middle of a circle of Africans´jump dancing and shaking their espears and preparing to give the two men a slow, painful death.   8-)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

freakula86

"You want to play rough?.. okay..Well play rough" -Tony Montana ScarFace

Kimbersqk

Derrick: You never talk about your mom.
Sara: She's dead. What do you want me to do run through the street screaming?
Derrick: If it helps..
Sara: Well it won't so drop it.
Derrick: Sorry, didn't mean to press about your mom. About your dad.. Are you all tight and sh**?
Sara: Yeah, (chuckle) we're all tight and sh**.. Our DNA matches.

Save the Last Dance
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

WyldRanger

Frodo: I can't do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.
Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.

-The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wykyd

You know, that moment when you kiss someone and everything around you becomes hazy. And the only thing in focus is you and that person. And you realize that that person is the only person that you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life. And for one moment you get this gift. And you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that it will go away all at the same time. ~ Never Been Kissed

Diabolus Lupus

Easter Bunny: "I'm special. I'm really special!"
Fred: "What are you doing?"
Bunny poops out pile of jelly beans
Fred: "So you talk and poop candy."

From "Hop" trailer

Hotaru37

"Hunny, what are you doing?  Remember these guys don't use doors." -Rick O'Connell-  The Mummy Returns
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

freakula86

"Machete don't text"~Machete

Belle33

"I envy you. But such a thing is not meant to last"  Persephone, The Matrix Reloaded

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Novak

"Why can't we remember a goddamn thing from last night?'

"Because we obviously had a great fucking time."

-The Hangover.

Sylk

"As you wish"  Princess Bride

"You have stumbled upon a tragic story Phillip Gaston. And now, you are lost in it, with the rest of us."  Ladyhawke
Never underestimate the power of a single look.
    My Role Plays:  Keeping the Duchess from Harm  Rebel of Her Heart     On Flightless Wings   Hunter or Hunted My Blog  Sylken Threads

Hotaru37

"It's the suck zone." -Dusty-
"Ohh...." -Melissa- 

Twister
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

RP7466

I thought Sam was gonna tell the little hobbits to take a walk so he could saunter over to Frodo and suck his f%#$ing c@#k. Now that would have been an Academy Award worthy ending.

And then right after the Sam-Frodo suckfest, right before the credits roll, Sam f#$%n' flat-out bricks in Frodo's mouth.

Clerks 2
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

38devand

This isn't from a movie, it is from one of my favorite tv shows of all time, Futurama.

Fry: "It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for the winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns. And also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?"

It is seriously the funniest show I have ever seen.  Fry is such a lovable moron. 

Creshnagarine

Hercules: People are... are gonna get hurt, aren't they?

Hades: Nah. I mean, it's, you know, it's a possibility. It happens 'cause, you know, it's war, but what can I tell ya. Anyway, what do you owe these people, huh?

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

RP7466

There's only one return, and it's of the Jedi, not the king.

Clerks 2
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Pandoras Kitten

"Take his pillows, BOTH of them!"
Iron Man 2

<3 pillows

Autumn52

"Sorry. I don’t have any leeches on my speed dial."

Jacob Black, Eclipse.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Tenda

"Woah! Wolfman's got nards?!" -Monster Squad
Can I lick you?

FlaminGlory

"I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!" Dr Strangelove

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make." Dracula

Lirliel

"When you have insomnia everything feels like a copy of a copy of a copy"

- Narrator, Fight Club.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Morloki

We're going down, we're going down, who's flying the ship ? oh right that would be me !   ---Washburn in firefly

Autumn52

""Was my right hook too subtle for you? That was me uninviting you."

Bella Swan to Jacob Black (Eclispe)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

gaggedLouise

-Befehl von Ronk! (On Ronk's orders)

-from the East German sci-fi reel Im Staub der Sterne (In the Dust of the Stars, made around the same time as Star Wars I; Ronk is the wicked, mustached commander of the native people on the mysterious planet). One of the coolest sci-fi movies of all time, with latex overalled explorers, sexy women, live snakes in space disco dance scenes and a splash of frontal nudity. Almost every scene has some character or element that's totally leftfield and that you won't see coming.)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Morloki

I'm a Mog....Part man part dog.....I'm my own best friend   ---Barf in SpaceBalls