Random Movie Quotes

Started by Lancis, March 22, 2007, 01:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

It's not pining. It's passed on. This parrot is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late parrot. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. THIS IS AN EX-PARROT.

Monty Python's Flying Circus
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Lonestar

Judy Witwicky: Look at this place! I feel smarter already! Can you smell that?  transformers 2
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

I dont know

"You shall not pass!" by Gandalf from Lord of the rings.

It's nothing special, but it's mesmerizing anyway.

Parlabane

"We've got about four months before there's a delightful smell in the universe of charcoaled mankind."

(The Day The Earth Caught Fire)

PrincelyPup

"the rain on my chest is like a babtism"

The batman returns

Nabari

"There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"

Airplane!

Scribe08

I eat Green Berets for breakfast and right now I'm ver hungry. - John Matrix (Commando)

yasarra

Talk hard, I like that. It's like a dirty thought in a nice clean mind.  - Pump Up the Volume

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

It's like finding out that the greatest love song ever was written about a sandwich - Jane, 27 Dresses
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Parlabane

"I won't argue that it was a no-holds-barred adrenaline fuelled thrill-ride, but there's no way that you could perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork."

(Hot Fuzz)

Nico

THIS conversation, from "The 40 year old Virgin"

Cal: You're gay, now?
David: No, I'm not gay. I'm just celibate.
Cal: I think... I mean, that sounds gay. I just want you to know this is, like, the first conversation of, like, three conversations that leads to you being gay. Like, there's this and then in a year it's like, "Oh, you know, I'm kinda gonna want to get back out there, but I think I like guys," and then there's the big, "Oh, I'm... I'm... I'm a gay guy now."
David: You're gay for saying that.
Cal: I'm gay for saying that?
David: You know how I know you're gay?
Cal: How? How do you know I'm gay?
David: Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts.
Cal: You know how I know *you're* gay? You just told me you're not sleeping with women any more.
Cal: How? Cause you're gay? And you can tell who other gay people are?
Cal: How?
David: You like Coldplay.

Autumn52

Broken Arrow with John Travolta as Vic Deakins and Christian Slater as Riley Hale.
This was my favorite scene. John Travolta's facial expression was priceless here.

Riley Hale: You're out of your mind.
Vic Deakins: Yeah. Ain't it cool?
Riley Hale: I'm serious, Deak, your mind has taken a walk off the map.
Vic Deakins: Maybe. But I'm still gonna kick your ass.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Well, now, let me put it this way. If all the corpses buried around here were to stand up all at once, we'd have one hell of a population problem. - Grandpa from The Lost Boys
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Scribe08

"Check it, blade... Bro was ON.. didn't Trip? But the folks was freakin' man, Hey!.....and the pilot was laid to the bone, home. So blood hammered out and jam, jib. Shit. Tightened that bad sucka 'side the runway like a muthaaaaaaaa......shit!"  - Jive Guy (Airplane 2: The Sequel)

[Translation]

"Mr Stryker performed exceptionally..The passengers were very concerned.. The pilot was incapacitated, so Mr Stryker took control and landed that plane safely.... Golly!"

darkninja0200

"With this thing I'm like the mah fucking tehrminator"

"But... But"

"PULL TH TRIGGAH NAOWW"

"Okay say ello to mah little fraind"

White guy gets shot out the window and lands in the middle of the party and gets up and looks around "Whatcha all lookin at mutha fuckas" walks away

Fred Oncler and Dewie from the Boondocks

Avis habilis

"Ninjas. Damn."

Geoffrey Rush in The Warrior's Way

BlueEyedBard

"Fucking women is for poofs." Layer Cake
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

yasarra

Your best?!  Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen. - The Rock

toysintheattic

"Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot fuckin' master!" - Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.

How to play with toys.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

darkninja0200

Fuck The poe lees fuck fuck fuck the poe lees so fuck em.

You are both surrounded... come out with your hands up

Jay and silent bob from jay and silent bob strikes back.

Parlabane

'Nuns. No sense of humour.' (The Kurgan, Highlander)

Talia

"Few can foresee whither their road will lead them, till they come to its end."

Lord Of The Rings
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Autumn52

The Highlander

Ramirez: You have the manners of a goat. And you smell like a dung-heap! And you have no knowledge whatsoever of your potential! Now.
[shouts]  Get out!
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Scribe08

"I'll be right back to cut your penises." - Hank Azaria as Abraham (Year One)

Avis habilis

"Confess, or I'll use Jesus punches to beat you!"

Legend of the Liquid Sword: [noembed]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3qelf_jesus-punches-legend-of-the-liquid_fun[/noembed]