Random Movie Quotes

Started by Lancis, March 22, 2007, 01:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pristine Katalyst

INUYASHA!
Kagome: Oh, wow! He proposed to her!
Inuyasha: He poses a what?

Kagome: Listen, it's fair to say you don't like me, right?
Inuyasha: Way more than fair.
Kagome: Whatever. It's not even me you dislike. It's this Kikyo person.
[Inuyasha jumps up into the tree and lays with his back to her]
Kagome: I'm not Kikyo, okay? I'm Kagome. Can't we just call a truce?
Inuyasha: [Jumps to his feet in the tree and points at her] Ha! I knew it! What you don't get is that I'm only after the jewel! Your just trying to lure me into a false sense of security!
Kagome: Oh really? That's funny, considering all I have to do to make you obey is say the word 'sit'
[Inuyasha falls out of the tree and slams into the ground]
Kagome: Whoops, sorry about that.
Inuyasha: Oh man.

Inuyasha: Are you crazy? You could have gotten yourself killed.
Kagome: I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't sure. I mean, he couldn't be that bad. Let's give him a chance, hear him out.
[Miroku wakes up and rubs Kagome's rear]
Kagome: [runs into Inu Yasha's arms] I was wrong. Kill him.

Princess Tsuyu: Nobunaga, there's a monkey on your head.

Miroku: So she has left us once again. Inuyasha, Kagome was not acting her usual self. Exactly what happened between you and Kikyo?
Inuyasha: Same thing that goes on when you're with a woman.
Miroku: Ah! Ghastly! You mean you did *that* right in front of Kagome?
Inuyasha: Maybe we need to have a talk about what it is you do with women!

Sesshoumaru: [after witnessing a small argument between Inuyasha and Kagome] Inuyasha, your patience with this creature is astonishing to me. You protect her, indulge her, even seem to love her.
Inuyasha: Uhh...

Sesshoumaru: Where did you get those bruises?
Rin: Uh... huh?
Sesshoumaru: You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.
[stares at Rin]
Rin: [smiles while laughing happily]
Sesshoumaru: What are you smiling about? I simply asked a question. I don't care. I'm just curious.

[the ground shakes with an approaching demon]
Inuyasha: Whatever it is, it's big.
Miroku: Yes, lets run.
Inuyasha: Hmm? What, no way! You can't just eat and run!
Miroku: If the demon is truly big, then we are no match for it. Its irrational. Its impossible. Its against my religion.
Inuyasha: You ought to be arrested.

Sesshoumaru: Be more respectful. It's our father's tomb.
Inuyasha: Look who's talking, you're the one who's here robbing his grave.
O/O's & A/A's  5/3/10-updated!! Please read.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Sukada

Silence of the Lambs:

Dr. Hannibal Lecter - A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Clarice Starling: If you didn't kill him then who did, sir?
Dr. Hannibal Lecter: Who can say? Best thing for him really, his therapy was going nowhere.

Dr. Hannibal Lecter: I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner.

Le RandomBloke

Clerks ftw

Dante Hicks:     
Theoretically, people see money on the counter, and no one around, they think they're being watched.

Veronica:    
Honesty through paranoia.

Dante Hicks:    
My friend here is trying to convince me that any independent contractors who were working on the uncompleted Death Star, were innocent victims when they were destroyed by the Rebels

Randal Graves:    
Salsa shark. We're gonna need a bigger boat. Man goes into cage, cage goes into salsa, shark's in the salsa.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Transgirlenstein

Batman (Tim Burton)

"It's as thought we are made for each other...Beauty and the Beast.  Though if anyone else calls you Beast, I'll rip their lungs out." Joker to Vicki Vale

"It's not a perfect world." Bruce Wayne
"It doesn't have to be a perfect world." Vicki Vale

"Transportation for two.  Five minutes."  *looks up at large Gothic cathedral "Better make it ten." Joker

"Gentlemen!  Lets broaden our minds!  Horance! *music starts*" Joker

"Excuse me, have you danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? *punch*" Batman

"You idiot!  You made me!  Remember?  When you dropped me into that vat of chemicals?  That wasn't easy to get over, let me  tell you.  Not that I didn't tried.." Joker

Grissom: That you, sugar bumps?
[turns around to see a man]
Grissom: Who the hell are you?
Joker: It's me, Sugar bumps.
Grissom: Jack? Oh, oh, thank God you're alive! I heard you'd been...
Joker: Fried? Is that what you heard? You set me up over a woman. A *woman*! You must be insane.
[Grissom goes for his gun]
Joker: Don't bother.
Grissom: Your life won't be worth spit!
Joker: I've been dead once already. It's very liberating. You should think of it as, uh... therapy.
Grissom: Jack, listen. Maybe we can cut a deal.
Joker: Jack? Jack is dead, my friend.
[steps into the light]
Joker: You can call me... Joker. And as you can see, I'm a lot happier.
[laughs, and then proceeds to kill Grissom]
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Ramael

Do it?
Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome?

....I did it thirty-five minutes ago.

Ozymandias, The Watchmen

Autumn52

Inconceivable.....Vaciny

I do not think that word means what you think it means...Indigo

the princess bride
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Sukada

The Shawshank Redemption -

#1 Red: That tall drink of water with the silver spoon up his ass.

#2 Red: Rehabilitated? Well, now let me see. You know, I don't have any idea what that means.

1967 Parole Hearings Man: Well, it means that you're ready to rejoin society...

Red: I know what *you* think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made up word. A politician's word, so young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie, and have a job. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?

1967 Parole Hearings Man: Well, are you?

Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

#3 Warden Samuel Norton: I believe in two things: discipline and the Bible. Here you'll receive both. Put your trust in the Lord; your ass belongs to me. Welcome to Shawshank.

#4 Captain Hadley: What is your malfunction, you fat barrel of monkey spunk?

#5 Red: [narrating] Andy Dufresne - who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side.

Pastel Kitkat

Hook
#1 Pan (As regular old Peter): You're a... you're a complex Freudian hallucination having something to do with my mother and I don't know why you have wings, but you have very lovely legs and you're a very nice tiny person and what am I saying, I don't know who my mother was; I'm an orphan and I've never taken drugs because I missed the sixties, I was an accountant.

#2 Pan: I remember you being a lot bigger.
Captain Hook: To a ten year old I'm huge.

#3 Captain Hook: No stopping me this time, Smee. This is it. Don't make a move Smee, not a step. My finger's on the trigger. Don't try to stop me, Smee.
Smee: Oh, not again.
Captain Hook: This is it. Don't try to stop me this time, Smee. Don't try to stop me this time, Smee. Don't you dare try to stop me this time, Smee, try to stop me. Smee, you'd better get up off your ass. Get over here, Smee!
Smee: I'm coming. I'm coming.
Captain Hook: Stop me! This is not a joke! I'm committing suicide!
Captain Hook: Don't ever frighten me like that again.
Smee: I'm sorry.
Captain Hook: What are you? Some kind of a sadist?
Smee: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. How do you feel now?
Captain Hook: I want to die.
Smee: Oh, now, now.
Captain Hook: There's no adventure here.
Smee: You call this no adventure?
Captain James Hook: Death is the only adventure I have left, Smee.

#4 Rufio: Looky, looky, I got hooky.

#5 Rufio: Do you know what I wish?
Pan: What?
Rufio: I wish I had a dad... like you.

Pristine Katalyst

Futurama (various quotes by various people, all off the top of my head)

Death by snu snu!

It's used to it, woo~oo!

FRY: A woman leader? That's ridiculous. *sputters laughter*
Leela: Shut up Fry.
FRY: *hangs his head* Yes captain.

Leele: You're blackmailing me?
Bender: Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool. *chuckle*

Floozie: I love you Bender!
Bender: I know it, baby

and the classic:
Bender: Bite my shiny metal ass

Fry: I killed my grandfather.
Farsworth: Whaaaaa?
Leela: Wait, if you killed your grandfather, how can you exist?
Fry: I dunno, maybe god loves me.
Bender: (laughing his ass off)

Bender: I was god once.
God: Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died.

Farnsworth: Sweet zombie Jesus!

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

LadySky

Anger Management

Dr. Buddy Rydell: [throws a plate of eggs across the room] I SAID OVEREASY!...Now why did I do that?
Dave Buznik: Because I refused to spoon with you last night?
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Mnemaxa

Read Or Die.

One of the enemy Eijin, supernaturally powered warriors is shot at with a torpedo, which he avoids easily.

"Be patient!  I'll kill you next."

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Pristine Katalyst

Trigun

Vash the stampede singing:
Total slaughter, Total slaughter
I won't leave a single man alive
Lai de dai de dai, Genocide
Lai de dai de dud, an ocean of blood
Let's begin the killing time

If anyone's seen that show, they know why it's funny. xD

Creshnagarine

Real Men - 1987

[size=0px]Nick: You've got a sense of humor Bob... I like that in a man.
Bob: What do you like in a woman?
Nick: Big tits. [/size]

[/size]
[/size]
[/size]
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

Pastel Kitkat

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II- Secret of the Ooze

"Hey ladies! Which one of you lucky girls gets to ride with me tonight?"

"Dream on dweeb."

"Ya alright, but when I do I'll dream of something a little thinner."

----

"Well you know what they say, the bigger they are..."

"Oooh, the more bones they break."

RP7466

Baseketball "of course we graduated cock, beer"
                    "you dont like hospitals you like taco bell"

Orgazmo      "i think unicorns are kick ass"
                     "thats some hot S&*$ right there, check that out man, yeah, suck that cock"

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

AreinaRyu

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

Reno: Hey, partner...
[points at bomb in hand]
Reno: This thing... uh... got any bite to it?
Rude: Shin-Ra technology at its finest.
Reno: Oh, so you made it?
Rude: If nothing else, it's... flashy.
Reno: Ohh, good...
Rude: You love it, I know.

Brumak

From Super troopers

[Mac laughs - they walk up to the car, and Foster taps on the driver side]
Larry Johnson: Sorry about the...
Foster: All right meow. (1) Hand over your license and registration.
[the man hands him his license]
Foster: Your registration? Hurry up meow. (2)
[Mac ticks off two fingers]
Larry Johnson: Sorry.
[the man laughs a little]
Foster: Is there something funny here boy?
Larry Johnson: Oh, no.
Foster: Then why you laughing, Mister... Larry Johnson?
[pause]
Foster: All right meow, (3) where were we?
Larry Johnson: Excuse me, are you saying meow?
Foster: Am I saying meow?
[Mac puts his hands up for the fourth one, but makes an "eehhh" facial expression, as he is considering the last one]
Larry Johnson: I thought...
Foster: Don't think boy. Meow, (4) do you know how fast you were going?
[man laughs]
Foster: Meow. (5) What is so damn funny?
Larry Johnson: I could have sworn you said meow.
Foster: Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree?
[Mac is gut-busting laughing]
Foster: Am I drinking milk from a saucer?
[feigned anger]
Foster: Do you see me eating mice?
Foster: [Mac and the man are laughing their heads off now] You stop laughing right meow! (6)
Larry Johnson: [the man stops and swallows hard] Yes sir.
Foster: Meow, (7) I'm gonna have to give you a ticket on this one. No buts meow. (8) It's the law.
[rips off the ticket and hands it to the man]
Foster: Not so funny meow, (9) is it?
Foster: [Foster gets up to leave, but Mac shakes his hands at him, indicating only nine meows] Meow! (10)

Creshnagarine

Moulin Rouge! (2001)

Toulouse-Lautrec:

Christian, you may see me only as a drunken, vice-ridden gnome whose friends are just pimps and girls from the brothels. But I know about art and love, if only because I long for it with every fiber of my being.

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

Twosouls

Al Pacino's character from The Devil's Advocate:

John Milton: Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!

DiverseDesires

Angelina Jolie as Kate Libby in  'Hackers'

"God gave men brains larger than dogs so they wouldn't hump womens legs at cocktail parties"

((Sorry guys - it just made me laugh!))
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Creshnagarine

Inglourious Basterds (2009)

Lt. Archie Hicox: Well, if this is it, old boy, I hope you don't mind I go out speaking the king's?

Major Dieter Hellstrom: By all means, Captain.

Lt. Archie Hicox: There's a special rung in hell reserved for people who waste good scotch. And seeing as I might be rapping on the door momentarily...
[
he drinks the scotch]

Lt. Archie Hicox: I must say, damned good stuff, sir.
[
pause]

Lt. Archie Hicox: Now, about this pickle we find ourselves in...

Current projects -

TheLegionary

"I'm looking for the least possible amount of responsibility". American Beuaty

American Beauty - Job Responsibility

Kiffen

"I am anti-vanishing."

-I Am A Cyborg And That's Okay

Autumn52

"I wont be wronged, I wont be insulted, I wont be laid a hand on, I dont do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
The Shootist: John Wayne

Marshall J.D. Cahill (Cahill, U.S. Marshall):
"Cause even grown men need understanding."
John Wayne

John T. Chance (Rio Bravo):Played by John Wayne
"Sorry don't get it done, Dude."
(One of my Favorite Movies of all time)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Michael Corvus

"Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to. "

Jack Nicholson as Col. Jessip
A Few Good Men
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*