News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Random Movie Quotes

Started by Lancis, March 22, 2007, 01:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Brodie Bruce:     My grandmother always said, "Why buy the cow when you get the sex for free?"
T.S. Quint:            She did?
Brodie Bruce:    All the time. Course she became a lesbian on her 60th birthday, but that's beside the point.

Mallrats

DSSMarch23

'Found anything yet?'
'We ain't found shit!'

- Spaceballs. That whole movie is quotable.

Nico

Robin Hood: You are entering the territory of Robin Hood and his Merry Men.
Rabbi Tuckman: Faygeles?
Robin Hood: No, no. We're straight. Just... merry.

and... THIS:

Prince John: Such an unusual name, "Latrine." How did your family come by it?
Latrine: We changed it in the 9th century.
Prince John: You mean you changed it TO "Latrine"?
Latrine: Yeah. Used to be "Shithouse."
Prince John: It's a good change. That's a good change!

There are so many, many more quotes I could quote here, but those were the first that came to mind.  XD

Kotah

I killed your cat you druggie bitch!
What? Why?
I thought it would bring closure to our relationship.
-boondocks saints

Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Autumn52

"I think you been cheatin," Wild Card Hendrix
"You think so" Trinity
"I think so" Wild Card
"hummmm" Trinity
"Drink this boy, a little whiskey in your gut will make the lead hurt less when I shot you" Wild Card
"Really, barkeep give him a double, that way you won't feel a thing" Trinity

My name is trinity is the name of the movie it is so funny
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lamia Amorist

Here are some movie quotes I love!

Practical Magic:

"Sometimes I feel like there's a hole inside of me, an emptiness that at times seems to burn. I think if you lifted my heart to your ear, you could probably hear the ocean. The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind. I have this dream of being whole. Of not going to sleep each night, wanting. But still sometimes, when the wind is warm or the crickets sing... I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for. I just want someone to love me. I want to be seen. I don't know. Maybe I had my happiness. I don't want to believe it but, there is no man, Gilly. Only that moon."

"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage!"

"You ever put your arms out and spin really, really fast?...Well, that's what love is like. It makes your heart race. It turns the world upside down. But if you're not careful, if you don't keep your eyes on something still, you can lose your balance. You can't see what's happening to the people around you. You can't see that you're about to fall. "

mannik

"My entire life I've avoided people like they were zombies...even before they were zombies....but now that they are zombies, I kind of miss people." - Columbus from zombie land

jouzinka

"What's that noise?"
"I believe... it is a primitive form of communication, known as Morse code."
"You're right. I'm a little out of practice... that's an S. T. A. N. D. End of word."
"Stand."
"New word. B. A. um...
"C... K."
"Back... Stand back."
"STAND BACK?!"
*BOOM*
"What do ya stand around for? Do ya not know a jailbreak when you see one?"

Star Trek: The Final Frontier
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Talia

Lance: Hey, whattya think about Trudi? She ain't got a boyfriend. You wanna hang out, get high?

Vincent: Which one's Trudi? The one with all the shit in her face?

Lance: No, that's Jody. That's my wife.

Pulp Fiction
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Beguile's Mistress

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Eddie: "Well, don't go putting none of that stuff on my sled Clark. You know that metal plate in my head?"
Clark: "Ah! How could I forget?"
Eddie: "I had to have it replaced, because everytime Cathrine revved up the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about a half-hour or so. So, over at the VA, they had to replace it with a plastic one. It ain't as strong. So, I don't know if I ought to go sailing down no hill with nothing between the ground and my brain but a piece of government plastic."
Clark: "You really think it matters Eddie?"
Eddie: "Well, see the plate runs right underneath the part here. See, over here, nothing. But, here if this gets dented, then my hair just ain't going to look right."

FlaminGlory

The Breakfast Club

Claire Standish: You know why guys like you knock everything?
John Bender: Oh, this should be stunning.
Claire Standish: It's because you're afraid.
John Bender: Oh God, you richies are so smart, that's exactly why I'm not heavy into activities.
Claire Standish: You're a big coward.
Brian Johnson: I'm in the math club.
Claire Standish: See, you're afraid that they won't take you, you don't belong, so you have to just dump all over it.
John Bender: Well, it wouldn't have anything to do with you activities people being assholes, now would it?
Claire Standish: Well, you wouldn't know, you don't even know any of us.
John Bender: Well, I don't know any lepers, but I'm not going to run out and join one of their fucking clubs.
Andrew Clark: Hey! Let's watch the mouth, huh?
Brian Johnson: I'm in the physics club too.
John Bender: Excuse me a sec. What are you babbling about?
Brian Johnson: Well, what I had said was i'm in the math club, the latin and the physics club...physics club.
John Bender: Hey, Cherry! Do you belong to the physics club?
Claire Standish: That's an academic club.
John Bender: So?
Claire Standish: So academic clubs aren't the same as other kinds of clubs.
John Bender: Ah...but to dorks like him, they are. What do you guys do in your club?
Brian Johnson: In physics we...uh...we talk about physics, properties of physics.
John Bender: So it's sorta social, demented and sad, but social. Right?

TheWriter

Langdon: "This is an old wives' tale!"
Teabing: "The very first one, in fact!  Ha!"

- The Da Vinci Code

Immortal Cherubin

Richter: You said they'd be killed publicly.
Robert Langdon: Yes, revenge. For La Purga.
Richter: La Purga?
Robert Langdon: Oh geez, you guys don't even read your own history do you? 1668, the church kidnapped four Illuminati scientists and branded each one of them on the chest with the symbol of the cross. To 'purge' them of their sins and they executed them, threw their bodies in the street as a warning to others to stop questioning church ruling on scientific matters. They radicalized them. The Purga created a darker, more violent Illuminati, one bent on... on retribution.

-Angels and Demons
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Pellafin

Imam: Have you heard anything I've said?
Richard B. Riddick: You said it's all circling the drain, the whole universe. Right?
Imam: That's right.
Richard B. Riddick: Had to end sometime.
Arkady Duvall: You! I don't believe it!
Jonah Hex: Guess I'm just a bad penny.
Arkady Duvall: Why are you doing this?
Jonah Hex: Because I don't like you.

Skye

[Holmes is handcuffed to the bed naked with only a pillow covering him. A maid walks in and screams]
Sherlock Holmes: "Madame, I need you to remain calm and trust me, I'm a professional. Beneath this pillow lies the key to my release."
[the maid screams again and runs away]

~ Robert Downy Jr. - Sherlock Holmes
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Talia

The way it works is, you do the thing you're scared shitless of, and you get the courage AFTER you do it, not before you do it.

That's a dumbass way to work. It should be the other way around.

Three Kings

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Pellafin

Albus Dumbledore: You must be wondering why I brought you here.
Harry Potter: Actually sir, after all these years I just sort of go with it.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Arkady Duvall: You! I don't believe it!
Jonah Hex: Guess I'm just a bad penny.
Arkady Duvall: Why are you doing this?
Jonah Hex: Because I don't like you.

Immortal Cherubin

Gimli: "Oh come on, we can take 'em."
Aragorn: "It's a long way."
Gimli: "Toss me."
Aragorn: "What?"
Gimli: "I cannot jump the distance, you'll have to toss me."
[pauses, looks up at Aragorn]
Gimli: "Don't tell the elf."
Aragorn: "Not a word."

Lord of the rings:The Two towers
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Viothiel

"You should be kissed, and often...and by someone who knows how..." -Gone With the Wind

TheLegionary

"As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again." Scarlet O'Hara in Gone with the wind.

I was thinking of something I watched last year in an one movie based on Twain's Huckleberry Finn. It was an awful racist dialogue I had read when I was 14 and shocked me. I could never imagine someone would be able to use that in a movie for children. I simply could not post it here.

Pristine Katalyst

LUCKY NUMBER SLEVIN
Slevin: I'm gonna say the same thing any man with two penises says when his tailor asks him if he dresses to the right or left.
Lindsey: What?
[cuts to Boss's penthouse]
Slevin: Yes.

The Boss: They call him "the Fairy"...
Slevin: Why do they call him "the Fairy"?
The Boss: Because he's a fairy.
Slevin: What, he's got wings... he flies around sprinkling magic dust on people?
The Boss: [angry] He's a homosexual!

Brikowski: Who are you?
Slevin: Philosophically speaking?
Brikowski: Name.
Slevin: Rank, serial number?
Dumbrowski: You should really play ball kid.
Slevin: Really? You think I'm tall enough?
Brikowski: [hits Slevin in stomach]
Brikowski: What is your name?
Slevin: [gasping for breath] Oh yeah, now I remember, Slevin Kelevra.

The Boss: [shows Slevin the body of Slim in his freezer] Hey, Slim! You know this cat? Slim!
[turns to Slevin]
The Boss: No use. Ever since somebody shot him, old Slim went deaf.
Slevin: What happened to make Slim go deaf?
The Boss: Why?
Slevin: Well, because I owe you $96,000, and I may have a slight problem coming up with the money.
The Boss: Oh, okay. Well, why don't we just make it an even 90?
Slevin: I... may have exaggerated the slightness.

Mr. Goodkat: The reason I'm in town, in case you're wondering, is because of a Kansas City Shuffle.
Nick: What's a Kansas City Shuffle?
Mr. Goodkat: A Kansas City Shuffle is when everybody looks right, you go left.
Nick: Never heard of it.
Mr. Goodkat: It's not something people hear about. Falls on deaf ears mostly. This particular one has been over twenty years in the making. No small matter. Requires a lot of planning. Involves a lot of people. People connected by the slightest of events. Like whispers in the night, in that place that never forgets, even when those people do. It starts with a horse.

Slevin: Listen, I've been hearing that a lot lately...
The Rabbi: [interrupting] My father used to say: "The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle."

Lindsey: What happen to your nose?
Slevin Kelevra: I used it to break some guy's fist.

Elvis: Yo, man, I ain't askin' nobody nothin'! Nick, Slevin, Clark Kent, whatever the fuck your name is. The Virgin Mary herself could com waltzin' up in here with her fine ass, titties hangin' out and everything, and if she tells me your name is Jesus Christ, I still gotta take you to see the Boss. You know why?
Slevin Kelevra: No.
Elvis: Orders. Now you do know what orders is right?
Slevin Kelevra: I think I know... -...
Elvis: Orders is orders.
Slevin Kelevra: So, I guess no one ever taught you not to use the word your defining in the definition.
Elvis: [smirks, punches Slevin] Say something else! I will break your motherfucking nose! I ain't playing with you!
Slevin Kelevra: My nose is already broken.
[scene cuts, with audio of Slevin being punched again, to Slevin's nose broken again]

Slevin's Girlfriend: [after Slevin walks in on her cheating on him] This is an accident.
Slevin: What, like... He tripped, you fell?

Lindsey: How ironic.
Slevin Kelevra: I know, I don't even gamble.
Lindsey: No. A rabbi with a gay son. That's ironic.

Slevin: How did you find out about us?
Mr. Goodkat: I'm a world-class assassin, fuckhead. How do you think I found out?

Slevin: I'm not gay.
Brikowski: I'm a cop.
Slevin: Well, I'm not a robber if you catch my drift.

The Rabbi: But killing you before you killed me would be...
Slevin: Kosher?
The Rabbi: Acceptable.

Now watch this movie! lol
O/O's & A/A's  5/3/10-updated!! Please read.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Viothiel

Grandpa: [voiceover] Nothing gave Buttercup as much pleasure as ordering Westley around.

Buttercup: Farm boy, polish my horse's saddle. I want to see my face shining in it by morning.

Westley: As you wish.

Grandpa: [voiceover] "As you wish" was all he ever said to her.

Buttercup: Farm boy, fill these with water - please.

Grandpa: [voiceover] That day, she was amazed to discover that when he was saying "As you wish", what he meant was, "I love you." And even more amazing was the day she realized she truly loved him back.

Buttercup: Farm boy... fetch me that pitcher.
[It's right over her head, so he has to stand next to her]

[Cut to them kissing]

Pristine Katalyst

Aws, The Princess Bride was awesome. :]

Vash the Stampede: I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Dont hesitate to call.
Milly Thompson: Hehehehe, What are you talking about Mr. Vash the Stampede?
Vash the Stampede: Huh? I HATE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME BY MY FULL NAME!
O/O's & A/A's  5/3/10-updated!! Please read.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Samantha

Ron: One person couldn't feel all that...
Hermione: just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon...
(Harry, Hermione, and Ron all laugh)
~Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Charlie: Whatever you feel, just dance it.

Cooper: She's a part in my ballet.
(Forgot who): Oh please, she's a heartbeat away from tattooing your name on her ass.

(Forgot his name): Have you seen my girlfriend? Dark hair, skinny, legs for days?
Eva: Yeah, I pitched her overboard.
~Center Stage

(Down in my signature)
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

sesshomaruartist

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.
Lois: How would you like me to make your life a living hell?
Ace Ventura: Well, I m not really ready for a relationship, Lois, but thank you for asking. Hey, maybe I will give you a call sometime. Your number is still, 911? All righty then.