Previous topic - Next topic

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Alucarddalv

What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Adammair

*picks his jaw up off the floor and posts*

What the hell?!? You ladies must have eaten your Wheaties today...

How'd we lose so much ground, guys...uh, guys??

Anesa

Adammair

*scans the thread for some mix-up* C'mon...it's gotta be here, somewhere...They can't have gained so much ground, in such a short time, they just can't... *he mumbles*

Sybl

Quote from: Adammair on July 03, 2011, 06:36:16 PM

*scans the thread for some mix-up* C'mon...it's gotta be here, somewhere...They can't have gained so much ground, in such a short time, they just can't... *he mumbles*
I drugged your tea :P

olive

Hi everyone, remember me, olive? *waves and blows kisses* I hope you are all doing well.

Anesa

48   Olive!!!!!    I almost didn't recognize ya, sexy!  *Huggles and cuddles* Where ya been?

Sybl

Adammair

olive!!! *hugs her tight* Yes, doing just great now that you're back, and with a B-E-A-U-tiful, shiny new avatar to boot...God bless America! *chuckles and winks*

Mordred

49 (gives Olive a hug.. he hopes she doesn't mind, it's from behind :P) Hey you! :)
*See Pillory*

Adammair

I'm almost afraid to work on my post to our RP (you know who you are), lest we gents fall behind even further. *sighs, debating*

Mordred

*See Pillory*