A Rose With Thorns {Batman Nolanverse Poison Ivy Seeking...?}

Started by GnothiSeauton, July 22, 2015, 12:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

So...

A while back, I got involved in a Batman Universe group game.  I didn't really know what to make of it at first, if I'd ever really fit in, or find a character I'd like to play.  I knew of most of the major characters and villains, the crown jewels of the rogue gallery, but I never really explored them until I was doing research.  I did some reading, and found a character (or rediscovered her) that I really, really, really fell in love with...

Pamela "Poison Ivy" Isely.

In my version of the character, she's a bit different than the comics and animated shows, turned into something a bit more darker and transformed.

It's the effects of a gruesome rape in the back alleys that has transformed my version of Pamela into this cold hearted being, one who despises and is disgusted by humanity.  Her cries for help, her screams for mercy, for someone to come and save her, fell upon deaf ears as she lay there in the alley, being assaulted over and over again.  People stopped, people looked, and people kept on going. 

She has very little love for humans.  She's bent on destroying humanity, teaching it a lesson, showing it the same mercy she was shown those years ago in the back alley.  And in that, she has turned to the one love in life that has never harmed her, that has never hurt her:  her plants.  The star biology student has turned her skills to evil, while supplying Gotham with potent drugs of her own creation to help sustain her finances.

As poisonings of influential businessmen rise, questions are raised, tension rises, but nothing can compare the City for what is coming...

A Sample...

I'm honestly looking for anything.  A pre-Joker-transformed Harley Quinn?  Batman? 

I'm looking for either someone to embrace her disgust for humanity, or to show her the good and love it has to offer.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories