The Protected Artifact. [Need male or female]

Started by KieraHaroden, March 16, 2010, 02:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KieraHaroden

The Protected Artifact.

Situation - present times, London, England.

Participants - My character, a 23 year old male named Jack Dante.
                      Your character, gender and age is up to you (but preferably aged between 18-30).

Plot - Jack Dante is a young adventurer, out looking for an old artifact that his family have attempted to find for generations. Turns out that the artifact is currently in possession of another family, one who has protected the artifact well, and will continue to do so for many generations to come. If the artifact is discovered by Jack, or any other person not of that family, it could be catastrophic. The artifact would uncover a secret that would destroy one of the most influential families in London, the family that is currently in possession of the artifact.

Your character is the family member that is currently protecting the artifact. To what lengths will you go to protect it from Jack?

This idea is always open to adjustments, if you're not happy with any part of it. So please feel free to give your suggestions! I am an open minded person, and over-flowing with twists and turns to make for an even better storyline. I like detailed posts, they don't always have to be lengthy.. just detailed. This can always turn into a light romance story if need be, but I'd like for it to be at least full of adventure and action!
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Tschel23

This might be fun, are you still looking? Is this a one-on-one RP?
'Oh, just to be in the warm glow of all this testosterone.' Farscape: Aeryn Sun Episode: Family Ties

KieraHaroden

Yup, its still open. =] And yeah, one-on-one, unless you wish to play another family member to help you with protecting the artifact. :)
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner