First rp "New guy and ?"

Started by Hades69, May 07, 2008, 04:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

Hmmmmm......dunno....though it's a good mix, two seasoned elliquiy players, one who has been around for a while though hasn't played too much and a couple of new players....*ponders*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

BentNotBroken

Come on....:) You want to be the school slut? hehehehe

Elvi

Thought you were that....*sniggers*

BentNotBroken

lol Nope. I am the spoiled popular cheerleader who lost her virginity to the black star athlete over the summer and is now dating him :)

Or you could be the school's badgirl bully type. The one that beats other girls asses. You would be a good match for the school badboy lol

Elvi

*laughs*
I'm really not sure that any of you could cope with that one....

Astalinnon

Come on now Elvi, what fun is a game if the almighty Elvi doesn't make an appearance. I know you don't play the teacher or bad-girl very often, so it would be a refreshing change from your normal characters, yeah? [/sarcasm]

Elvi

well true......I do play the sweet and innocent mostly...and as the game I am playing with Anubis is more of a complicated mind game, I suppose I could play his female counterpart.

BentNotBroken

So does that mean you're in Elvi? :)

Elvi

Yes...If Hades gets off his backside and sorts the game, then I'll play....*smiles*

BentNotBroken

Yeah i know right. Where has he been? This IS his idea :)

Astalinnon

Ha-a-a-des... Come out and play-e-ay

BentNotBroken

Astalinnon

From one of the best movies ever, The Warriors.. damn well better have been scary

DreadD

If there's space about I might be interestead...  If the, er... Sides are even I'd be willing to play the female homewrecker archetype, not so much 'slut' as the one who wants what she's not supposed to have...  Failing that, I dunno, what is the Male to female character ratio at the moment?

Astalinnon

Right now we are at 3:3 if I am not mistaken.

BentNotBroken

Hey, I'm organizing MY Topics box. So, someone shoot me a PM when the game gets started, k? :)

Elvi

Will do, though where Hades is *shrugs*
He hasn't signed in since the 16th, so if he doesn't resurface we could always start something similar without him?

LordAnubis

I'm definatly up for doing something similar if Hades is a no show.

Elvi

You only want to get something hot and throbbing machine between my legs don't you?*grins*

LordAnubis

Well if that is all I wanted I'd tell you to join the Saga game where I'm playing a droid.  *chuckles*

Elvi

*Raises eyebrow*
Your droid rides a motorbike?

LordAnubis

Not yet, but technically it does have hot throbbing parts. 100 hours of continuous action ebfore needing a recharge and infinte stamina has perks.

Elvi

*huffs*
Well let me know when he gets a bike....*grins*

LordAnubis

Need 2,700 credits, then I can buy a bespin J5-4 and have a bike I can park ontop fo buildings.

Elvi

Well you'd better get saving then! *laughs*