News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last night I dreamed of/ that....

Started by Wildfire, November 20, 2014, 04:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfire

I dreamed that I had a whole bunch of bee's flying around in my house

Elysian Radiance

Last night I dreamt of a jukebox. I don't remember all the details, but I recall many different songs being played!
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Wildfire

Last night I dreamed that I was pregnant

Elysian Radiance

It actually may have been a past life glimpse, and not a dream. I'm actually relatively sure it was, due to other factors not mentioned here.

I dreamt that I was on the Titanic. It was the night it sunk and everything was in absolute chaos. They had already deployed nearly every lifeboat. They were in the process of deploying the very last one as I approached the side of the ship. I knew that there were still seats left; all one had to do was take a look and see how bare the boat was. I threw my bag down into the boat and then jumped off the side of the ship into the boat. Someone went to protest and I held my finger up to my lips to ask them to keep quiet. I wasn't first class; I was third, but I was also a child or a teenager, but a female nonetheless. We started rowing away and someone in the water start grasping at the side of our boat. Some people were trying to help him in and others push him out. In the fight of these two events, I was knocked out of the boat. I tried my best to climb back in, but that was when the Titanic broke in two and slipped beneath the waters, sucking in everyone around it. The last thing I remember was going under and trying to fight my way to the surface, my lungs burning for air.

When I woke up, I was gasping and panting and trying to take in as much air as I could. Needless to say, I was incredibly shaken and didn't sleep well after that.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Wildfire

Quote from: Aurora Rose on November 24, 2014, 01:22:41 PM
It actually may have been a past life glimpse, and not a dream. I'm actually relatively sure it was, due to other factors not mentioned here.

I dreamt that I was on the Titanic. It was the night it sunk and everything was in absolute chaos. They had already deployed nearly every lifeboat. They were in the process of deploying the very last one as I approached the side of the ship. I knew that there were still seats left; all one had to do was take a look and see how bare the boat was. I threw my bag down into the boat and then jumped off the side of the ship into the boat. Someone went to protest and I held my finger up to my lips to ask them to keep quiet. I wasn't first class; I was third, but I was also a child or a teenager, but a female nonetheless. We started rowing away and someone in the water start grasping at the side of our boat. Some people were trying to help him in and others push him out. In the fight of these two events, I was knocked out of the boat. I tried my best to climb back in, but that was when the Titanic broke in two and slipped beneath the waters, sucking in everyone around it. The last thing I remember was going under and trying to fight my way to the surface, my lungs burning for air.

When I woke up, I was gasping and panting and trying to take in as much air as I could. Needless to say, I was incredibly shaken and didn't sleep well after that.

Wow that sounds like a very intense dream that you had and very interesting as well. I hope that you managed to get back to sleep after that

Wildfire

Last night I dreamed of nothing as I was up all night :(

Midwest Man

Last night, I had a crazy dream, about a chick in a black bikini, yeah, she looked so good, she couldn't be real, she must be a magic genie...

Princeoflight

I dreamt that a girl I once used to like was coming back into my life. I'm not sure it's something I want.

I also had a lot of stress over exam results.

MoonlightReina

I kept dreaming that I was struggling to wake up from my last dream. And it happened the same way each time. I would wake up, try to force myself out of bed, and I would reach for my phone to text someone for help. Each time I managed to grab the phone, I was waking up again.

It scared the hell out of me because I spent my entire day wondering if I'm actually awake, or still asleep, and trying to get out of bed.
Work is hectic, so posts are slow. Apologies in advance to my current RP partners!

Princeoflight

Last night, I dreamt that I was scolding my grandmother. lol. There have been some conflicts in between her and my mom for quite some time.