News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

xkcd

Started by Bliss, September 03, 2008, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

LaBelleDame

hehe, I love that webcomic.
There's a bit of cute, a bit of odd, and lots of funny.
Though sometimes it goes over my head.
I'm not too terribly computer saavy.
I really should get me one of these.

Midnight Sky

I really like this webcomic, especially the last panel, though the girl's explanation was pretty entertaining as well.
~ Laissez les bons temps rouler / Let the good times roll ~ ;)

| New O/Os | Original O/Os | Threads | Absences (24 Feb 2009) |

Zoe Twinscythe

That webcomic is evil, I always end up clicking the random comic button late into the night looking at what comes up. I really should try going in order some day

Vekseid

That actually made me laugh out loud.

In part because of La Belle's post >_>

LaBelleDame

eskimokisses

One of my favorites:

PLZ PM 4 IM SRP LOL

Vekseid

Quote from: LaBelleDameSansMerci on September 04, 2008, 11:38:45 AM
What did I do?

It's something most people wouldn't get, without looking it up anyway.

Oniya

I love this comic - I can't find it at the moment, but there was one that described my experience with Wikipedia to a tee.  The most recent foray prompted the question: "How did you get from Yogi Bear to 'The Good Ship Venus'?"
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

LaBelleDame

Ahh, in reference to that "sometimes it goes over my head" bit?
<3