And for this idea, I need a dominant male

Started by Katrina, September 21, 2010, 02:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katrina

Maria was the sole witness to a mafia murder.  Your character was a member and sent by the boss to eliminate her so she doesn't make it to the trial to testify.  Maria has been placed in the witness protection program.  Unfortunately there's a leak in the system and the mob learns of her whereabouts.

The hitman, has second thoughts upon finding her and calls his boss and asks if he can just make her disappear rather than kill her that he plans to make her his sex slave.

The boss agrees only because she's caused them a lot of trouble but warns your character to make it look like she's been killed and that she better not turn up or he'd place another hit on both of them.

This will start with your character finding mine.  Can include noncon, bondage, slavery, mild pain/or torture, humilation, exhibitionism, pretty much anything he'd make his new little slave do.

jochannon

Well, I'd like to try this.

I'm a fairly detailed poster, but I'm fine with one- or two-liners; I use good grammar, no netspeak; I can post generally at least once a day, and probably more often.

Rukio

Hey. If you're not opposed to having two of the same kind of RP going at once, I'd be interested as well.