Is there a specific place I should go..?

Started by Mnemosyne, November 09, 2016, 02:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnemosyne

I have two questions... The first would be... as far as females seeking females for roleplays... Is there a better place to look/post..? I never seem to have any luck on this sort of thing...

The second question would be, as far as the one on one roleplays wanted area... would it be bad to post a specific roleplay request seperately from my main roleplay request thread..? Would I get in trouble for that..?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Beguile's Mistress

You can post as many requests as you want in the request forum.

Also, use your thread title as a headline to draw interest.  You might try:

"LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD WOMEN FOR F/F ROLEPLAY"

Anything like that, along with specifics in the thread, would give people a good idea of what you want.

Mnemosyne

I was just worried with the 'bump' rule system?

I was hoping it would be okay though, since I feel like maybe posting more female/female oriented ideas separately from my male oriented ones might better draw attention?

Thank you for your help! <3
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Beguile's Mistress

You're welcome.

BTW - Bumping rules only apply within the specific thread.

Oniya

New ideas don't count as 'bumps'.  If you have a new plot, you can add it at any time (even to an existing thread).  Separating plot threads by genre is also fine.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Lexandria

Additionally, if you are having a little trouble finding others who are interested in F/F stories, there is a list that has been started in the GBLTQA area that might be of use to you. It has the writers' names, as well as links to their On/Off pages and their search thread if they have one.