News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Soap Opera (4-7 people wanted)

Started by Jecht, November 03, 2009, 02:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kashatria

Name: Kashatria (Kasha for short) Lynn Renee
Appearance:
Job: Part Time student full time escourt
Sexual Orientation:Bisexual
Marital Status: Singles
Something about your character: Kasha has always had a thing for guys. She goes to school and at night, thats when the fun begins when her jobs starts. She is an escourt, just to show the guys a good time, but behind the scenes shes just a lost girl trying to find herself again.
*Huggles to all*
*Dances around the room shes in, her pink fluffy tutu and neon green fishnet stockings standing out like waldo*
As we begin our decent into harsh colder weather, Autumn still remains a season for food hunting before hibernation by some in the winter. The leaves are beginning to color and fall from their roots, landing gently on soft Autumn soil. Prepare yourselves now before the winter chill begins to pierce, or you may be caught out.

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Zealously Jaded

Room for one more, or are you full?

Treena

we have the room. what you want to play hun.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Zealously Jaded

I got something I posted the profile in the profile thread, I hope that's ok.

Kashatria

Name: Seegen Josepher
Appearance:
Job: Student and does odd jobs to earn extra cash
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Marital Status: Single
Something about your character:  Just a normal guy trying to get by in college. Wants tio find someone to spice his life up a bit.. His darkest secret? Wll thats for you to find out.
*Huggles to all*
*Dances around the room shes in, her pink fluffy tutu and neon green fishnet stockings standing out like waldo*
As we begin our decent into harsh colder weather, Autumn still remains a season for food hunting before hibernation by some in the winter. The leaves are beginning to color and fall from their roots, landing gently on soft Autumn soil. Prepare yourselves now before the winter chill begins to pierce, or you may be caught out.

Treena

woot another male. who knows zack may have competition. ~winks~

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

Aww damn. Though I think it would be awesome to do a group orgy or something lol
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Treena

well we still waiting on angel. who nows seegan and sami may hook up.

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

Plus we have Bubblez and one other person that I believe may play a male. She was deciding on a job when i talked to her.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Angel Fire

I am here now.  Sorry... long day at work... yes, I do work on the weekends... ugh *Sighs*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Jecht

at least you have a job. I still can't find one...
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Treena

~tackles angel~ yay we can continue our little love triangle.

Treena'sWiki

Treena

i am going to wait for you and carlissa so that we can move on to the next day.

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Treena

day one and we already uo to 300 posts wonder what will happen if we get to 1000

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

lol Do we get our own forum then? I've never been in a RP where it went over 18 pages
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Treena

Treena'sWiki

Carlissa

That would be so cool! Then so mant more people would join!
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Angel Fire

And then we can get places like the OohLala Lounge, the restaurants and people's residences their own threads.  That would be VERY sweet!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Treena

hehe and then we can get more people that can come and go as well

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

What is Nadia and Zack going to do without Treena? OH NO! lol
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

nothingbutporcelain

I'd appreciate it if you didn't call it the Oo La La Strip club since I was the one who came up with that name..

Carlissa

Thats fine with me. Why arn't you playing, by the way?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".