Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

You tempt me to the darkness far too much. Nights on end spent lingering with you until just a moment before the light touches the sky. Well, that's fine and dandy for someone like you, but I have to work in the morning. You have promised me that whole "Dark Gift" thing, but I think you're likely going to be turning me into another form of undead - A Zombie! Vampire, I could do. There's the sexy cool immortal thing that I'm pretty sure I could rock. But zombie? Uh uh. No way! Not a cute look for a girl. So, I need to be with a man that actually lets me sleep at night. Goodbye!

Sybl

You don't like the darkness. Get out of here.. I need more than light. Good bye

Autumn52

Sorry beautiful but you are just to hot for me. I need someone who is a little boring. See ya
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Jag

That look again? Why is that every time I walk into the room you look at me that way? Am I that disgusting to you? Maybe we should split...
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Timeless

You know you are seriously too gorgeous for me. I feel so inferior when I'm with you, and we all know you deserve better. So I have to leave you now, I apologize.

Mordred

Timeless.. this is crazy but.. you are simply too adorable and too flawless. I mean.. just look at me? Not only am I covered in all this blue.. stuff.. I have this swirl of vapor (not smoke.. no.. this cigar is of a special sort).. and *taps fangs*.. honestly.. I see how you shake oh so slightly when I bare these tools of my being. I'm bad news.. lovely thing.. you know it.. I know it! I know I'll regret it but.. farewell, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

Jag

Monsters don't belong together. We'd simply get in the way of each other. I enjoy the fangs, but I have my own monstrous deeds to take care of. I cannot wait for you to be finished with yours all the time.

Mordred

Michi.. no, please, don't smile. Nope, not going to change my mind. No sly grins will sway me, this time. I always thought I was a creature of Chaos.. but.. phew! You taught me that even full descent into that realm is not enough for you.. and I can't believe I'm admitting this but.. I need a little Order. Not crazy amounts! Not even a drop.. but a speck. A flake of dust.. something.. yeahhh.. see.. even that is horrific to your Chaotic mind, is it not? I need that lopsided balance. Sorry.. it was the wildest, craziest bundle of dark intensity.. but.. yikes.. this relic can't cope. Please try to see my tiny bit of reason. Later, lovely Darkness.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Mordred my handsome lover you have completely worn me out. My pooty poo is sore and I need time to heal. You are just to much man/demon/soul less thing for me. I am afraid that all those night of passion have left my poor body sore and in need of time to heal. I think I will become a nun for a year or two until I have completely healed then I might seek you out again that is if a handsome thang like you is still interested in a scrawny mortal like me. Bye handsome.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

freakforlife

Quite frankly, you're way out of my league.  I've had fun.  A lot of fun.  But you deserve so much more!  You're smart, beautiful and funny.  Go get 'em!

Lots of Love,

Freaky  O:)

Autumn52

Freaky please don't leave me please please please. I am begging. Ok I understand you have something better on the horizon and I can't possibly hold you back. Ok...No I understand. Its ok. Bye bye. :'(

freakforlife

I'm sorry, Xandi.  I will always love you but this is just the way it has to be.  We'll always have (INSERT MEMORY HERE)!  Take care, my dear.

Yours Truly,

Freaky

Autumn52

:'(

Cries hysterically and begs

Ok Ok I understand. Bye

Mordred

I remember a time when Xandi meant.. X and I.. but now.. yeah.. there's no I in your land anymore, is there? Ah yeah, there's that far away look in those emerald eyes. I used to be able to read those thoughts but now.. you have me locked out. Well.. we'll see where your thoughts are in the days to come when I'm roaming the land and your blood starts to squirm and beckon.. when every little tap on the door makes you jump up thinking.. maybe.. but then, disappointment. We shall see. Arrogant of me? Perhaps. It comes after the first 500 years. But that's something you'll never experience. Later, lovely mortal.
*See Pillory*

As Day Fades

Look, I'm gonna be frank. You can still be Mordred, but what it comes down to is the facial hair -- I'm just not interested in a woman with facial hair. The penis...sometimes, depending on my mood.

Mordred

*peers suspiciously* Hmm.. I'm not sure what you were getting at.. but I can't deny.. this just ain't working. *cringes at those last words* The penis.. sometimes? You're not suggesting what I think you're suggesting, are you? I've obviously grown quite attached to that thing of mine. And.. well.. the facial hair.. was there when I became this thing of death. Even if I clipped it away.. which.. I won't.. by next sunset.. yep.. it's back. So.. Fading one.. later, dude! It was fleeting.. it was a trip.
*See Pillory*

Jag

I was attracted to your ability to do what Gargamel couldn't and rid the world of those blue, singing, happy, little twats in the forest...but the allure has simply worn off. I mean, really, they were helpless to you just tearing them apart with your bare hands. I don't want them back in the world, but don't you think you went just a little overboard? It wasn't like they were singing ALL the time.

Nico

You stole all my chains. We are so done! :P

ABagOVicodin

You didnt give me a fair share of the chains. Some people like to have more then just enough to tie me up. We are through, and Im keeping the chains.

Jag

I knew you were taking the chains of another. You never wanted me at all. You just wanted my chains! I knew it!

Finothing

Don't you play Loki? oh, I'm sorry. This isn't going to work

Mordred

Baby.. I dig the green skin.. and I adore how under the right light and flow of mind.. we could seem to blend sooo damn perfectly into each other. But.. yeah.. there's a but. And I don't mean that luscious bundle of curved perfection you're sitting on. But.. your blood. Damn.. the very essence of Umami.. drives every one of my mad little cells crazy with glee. Phew.. but the hangover from your blood.. is slowly killing me. Look.. I'm actually starting to age. I haven't aged.. for longer than I can even remember. Sorry my exotic beauty.. I have to go. I know I'll have withdrawals.. and I will miss you more than you'll ever know.. but yeah.. has to be the way.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

I'm sorry - I thought I could get used to all your Bieber fanboy gear, but taking out a second mortgage so you could buy a jacket he autographed is just too much.  Just...*sighs* ... just go.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Autumn52

Belle I can't believe you turned me into the cops and for such a small thing like that. I think you are just trying to get rid of me. Its ok I will leave. I am leaving. No don't try to stop me, it's to late. *looks back to see if she is following, pouts* Ok bye

Mordred

I can't believe you purchased band-aids behind my back. I'm supposed to be your first-aid kit.. not some bits of elastic and gauze? What happened to that way you'd stare all googly eyed when I'd suck your cut finger? Ok.. I see you've outgrown this little vampy fetish. Later, gorgeous.. don't bother trying to chase me.. I'm too fast. *blurs outta sight*
*See Pillory*