Bandaid's Daydreams and Characters

Started by Aidypants, August 17, 2009, 10:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aidypants

I tried looking for an RP and it was either taken ,or I became chicken and didn't reply ,only to forget where it was . Anyway I desided to try to work on my own ideas. I don't have titles for them so I'll give a short description. So here they go.

Notes: I'll pretty much try  anything besides things like scat and extreme bondage. But I'm not sure what I hate so I'll just work that out as I go. I Am also more submissive than I am dominant.

Daydreams and Fantasies
Romance: I'm a sap for lovey dovey themes
Dark themed: the more twisted the better.

M/M

1. Guy A is a very sucessfull business man, and Guy B is his long time rival. They competed over clients, projects ,even meetings. They hated each other to the core. When they were both dumped by their girlfriends,on the same day, they met eachother at a bar. Many drinks and heavy bickering they found themselfs in bed together.

Note: They struggle and fight with the idea that they might be falling for each other.

2 The new boy in town finds himself with not many friends.  He then meets a boy with beautiful blue eyes. He's extatic to find that he's his neighbour , and immidately infatuated with him. At night he has hot and realistic dreams that always ends up in a mess, but he loves his late night fantacies. Well that's what he though they were.  His new found friend has a strange quirk however.  He doesn't like to be touched for some odd reason.

Note: The boys neighbor is actually a ghost.

M/F

1. A girl hates the entertainment industry, because she was dumped by her rock star boyfriend, and was heartbroken. But an idea comes to mind when she reads a manga that leaves the main girl in a similar situation. She desides to become a succsessful idol to get back at her boyfirend, and make him highly jealous. Some random person says that she looked like she could be a model, and she desides that she should persue that.  While trying her best she meets a fellow model and falls head over heals to find that he's one half of a twin duo.

Note: they keep switching places and toy with her till one starts to develop feelings for her.
Based off of Skip Beat and The One

No real plot
M/M
1.A vampire meets an aggressive human
2.A fallen angel explores human lust.
3.Satan comes to earth for fun.
4.A demon desides to train a human the ways of hell.
5. Prostitute meets and falls for a serial killer

M/F

1 A shrink(M) falls for a high priority patent(F)
2 A killer plays with his next victim
3. A succubus and a priest clash
4. Serial killer trys to change his ways.

These are only a select few of the daydreams I have. I'm not as skilled yet to get super long posts but I can produce 1-2 good descriptive ones.I'm just starting on this so I'm so not sure what should be what yet.

Adrenalynn

I'm willing to do the one where the girl is dumped by a rock star boyfriend if it is still open. I sent a PM. :-)

WhiteyChan

I'm interested in..

2 A killer plays with his next victim
3. A succubus and a priest clash

If you can think up a plot or something?

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests