Noble House Rules ((Seeking F | [M/F] [NC-H]))

Started by Zadaris, July 31, 2009, 12:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zadaris

I've been throwing around some ideas in my head the past while (quite a few anime related ones lol) and decided that they need more time, so I've settled on one that I have wanted to do for awhile.

Noble House Rules
At the end of a great war, a young Lord travels through the land of the defeated country snapping up land and servants left right and center. Eventually he arrives at the estate of a widowed noblewoman and seeks to aquire her land too.
However when he tries to do so she presents him a document, a treaty owned by her late husband in which he made his land immune to claim as only the one married to his wife could own the land, a treaty made by the Lord's father some ten years prior as the deceased was a good friend.
But with the Lord's desire to own the land he couldn't just let the opportunity pass. With the noblewoman ignoring his first advances he decides to use more devious methods; using her two young daughters to get to her.

That's the bare skeleton of the idea, as there are a number of ways this story could turn out. It would be M/F as a whole so what I seek is a literate female (or two) who can portray the roles of the three women in this story while I'd be taking control of the Lord.

If anyone is interested feel free to post here or send me a PM. Hope to hear from you soon.

^_^
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."