oui, cmere for a second. [ updated as of 12/9 ]

Started by hernameisbanks, December 10, 2016, 06:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hernameisbanks

we're back in the act of flesh, am i right.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

my name is Banks.
If you’re pleasant, I might tell you my first name. But Banks is good, yes.

I am a woman, who plays women interested in men, women, and those not quite in between.

I only role play via this forum and google docs, so do not ask me for anything else guys. Yes, that means no Skype. Literally you’d be watching me eat snacks and play fetch with my cat(s). It’s. . Really something I should charge for, but moving right along, the answer is still no.

I have a life, that sometimes means I’m away from my computer or not holding my phone, which I do use frequently to make posts, so keep that in mind that I’m not here all the time. I promise I usually haven’t forgotten about you, however I have been known to forget things in my PMs. I get a lot of those, so if I do lose you in the stream, forgive me and nudge me. ( ie, “ hey bitch, message me back. “ )

Now, a little bit more about me, story wise.

I like kinky shit. That’s why we’re all here, to explore things via writing. But what I’m not into, and I figure this is best to get out of the way first, is well. .Bathroom play. Bathroom scenes, I don’t mind, but watersports and shit play, I’m not into it. It’s not my thing. I’m also not into vore, inflation, and expansion/obsessive growth. I can be persuaded to do like, genital growth, but it has to be for good reason.

I personally, don’t play characters that aren’t humanoids, so I usually avoid furries and the like. I don’t mind playing opposite of one, but I personally will not play one. Which, leads me to something else, is that I am not into egg-laying. No, your character can not lay an egg inside my lady’s bits.

Now what I do like?

Well. . I like rough scenes, scenes that erupted from violence or arguing and smolder into fiery sex. Spanking, bruising, bondage play, that gluck, gluck sound from an unsuspecting soul being throatfucked. Ahem, visuals ladies and gents, visuals get me.  I love bad ass women and hard ass men with senses of humor, hell people with a sense of humor.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

let’s talk stories.
-cue knuckles cracking-

So quite naturally, it's been a while since I've had the muse and the inspiration to actually put myself out into writing stories with people, which totally w h o m ps. Alas, here I am with thoughts and ideas so let's begin shall we. A few of these are marked out because I've either had the need quenched or I have sort of sadly come to terms with how it's likely not going to happen, so, an update here, and for disclaimers.

oo1. There will always be a special place in my heart for stories set in the future, with a more grungy, dark, post apocalyptic feel to them. Think of like Underworld or Aeon Flux type of settings, you know, usually set in the dark and shit. The sort of women I'm interested in playing, one variety of them absolutely thrives in this sort of environment, and I've always loved a good, murdering ass female. Whether she's a human or a vampire or something else that goes bump in the night, I've got these thoughts in my head to play an assassin, probably of a dark realm sort, and really we can go from there as far as elaborating what sort of bullshit we can get both her and your character into. Let's flesh it out together.

oo2. Very specifically, I have always always always loved a good younger woman older man story. The idea of a reserved older man somehow getting into something with a younger woman who is nothing like the realm of women he's been with, even nothing like his wife just fuels me when I get my hands on these sort of stories.

oo3. Not far off the path, are men who's daughters know no bounds. Or vice versa, really, a father who has been having lesser and lesser moral thoughts about his own flesh. Women are basically the devil after all.

oo4. I'm interested in doing a supernatural story ( whether it be demons, vampires, werewolves, etc ) opposing a hunter. It's been a while and it's a story line that I will always always always love to dive into with someone else.

oo5. I'm interested in doing a story that is under very stereotypical means, involving a young man who considers himself on the goth spectrum and a, you guessed it, cheerleader. For some reason the idea of this story came to me the other day, but I'd like to see a simple, slice of life story in an environment where trying to find yourself and the people around you can be costly. Whether it be that they were friends from their youth that trickled off, or something else that binds them, I want to explore that with someone.

oo4. Another idea that I will always, always crave to play because just thinking about it fuels me, is playing miss Pamela Isley. Not the Pamela Isley on the TV show, nor Uma Thurman's. We can talk more in depth about this idea, but I have zero, I'm talking ZERO, desire to play anyone but Poison Ivy as a main character. So no, ahead of time, I will not play your Harleen unless you have a seriously good plot.

oo5. And now, after seeing a picture that instantly triggered me, I want to play Storm to someone's Wolverine. Let's do it. I feel like I should elaborate a bit more with this, because it can be up for a bit of interpretation. I think they have always had this unspoken relationship of being unofficial parental figures to several X-Men. But I want to explore their relationship that either got them to the point of that very intimate friendship OR twist the Marvel universe a bit.

a l s o.
THORORO.
THOR X ORORO. COME ON.
SOMEONE. ANYONE. I'M SERIOUS. THINK ABOUT IT. COME ON.
Seriously though, I need to think deeper into this and flesh it out, but obviously I need to find someone willing to play the God of Thunder so, any takers?

oo7. I've been reading through some old stories of mine from way back when, and I'd love to take on the challenge of doing an Alice in Wonderland idea with someone. Whether it be something we reach out to other's for or take on multiple characters, I feel like there are plenty of good ways to go with this. Let's brainstorm, hm?
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

disclaimer :
What I will always, always assume in a story is if you haven't replied to something in over two weeks, without warning,
I will assume the role play is dead. Sounds fair for everyone, yeah?

back on my bullshit of wanting to play a homewrecker,
whether it's a daughter, a niece, a friend, or a stranger.

forever on my bullshit of playing a homewrecker, but there's a particular fantasy based idea
that never got out of messaging that I would like to instead start with someone.

because I'm in the mood for stories that involve violence and fighting and dark realms,
so there's even room for vampires and werewolves, etc, whether it be in this idea or
something else we develop.

and still tirelessly awaiting a good, deep rooted story of supernatural variety.

added another plot to the list, let's see how that goes.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

and a gentle nudge into February, as Banks here is looking for specifics,
ja.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

so, clearly a lot of my stories have died out,
and the ones I'm still doing I'm working diligently on posting replies for.  .

but i would love, love love to map out something apocalyptic.
pleaseandthankyou. <3
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

A little overhaul as I'm officially back from vacation and making posts.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

updated my cravings with a sweet lil picture plot.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

I have returned from having guuuuests in my house.
now to make posts, update a few things, and remind you that I'm still wanting stories, amiright.
::)
[/size]
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

I didn't know I needed Thororo.
Or so much Ororo. But I do, and now I'm obsessed.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks