Shadows of The Great Jedi Purge: Interest Check for a Star Wars Game

Started by Urbanzorro, December 18, 2012, 10:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

Quote from: Triggvi on December 26, 2012, 09:56:05 AM
You guys can fight over the experienced jedi position. I put n for the inexperienced jedi position. Lol

Well I had first dibs! :P

Triggvi

Primarch

Quote from: Triggvi on December 26, 2012, 10:21:56 AM
I was posting on here first. You can call seconds. Lol

My quoting of you was to highlight the first sentence you said more so then the second. You've not put in any interest in the experienced Jedi. The response was more so for the benefit of the others.

Triggvi

Quote from: Primarch on December 26, 2012, 10:25:30 AM
My quoting of you was to highlight the first sentence you said more so then the second. You've not put in any interest in the experienced Jedi. The response was more so for the benefit of the others.
I was being bratty and joking around. Its all cool.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

MaiMizzu

Yeah I'd like to play the experienced Jedi, but I'm fine with playing just a member of the rebellion, or a shipmate or something. Yes, we should go by first come first serve and all.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

MrBubbles

Jumping in to post interest, although what character I make would be largely influenced by the final make-up of the party.

I'd be interested in playing the inexperienced Jedi for example, but more than likely I'd be fine with either Rebel or Shipmate.

Triggvi

I have the inexperience jedi and medical area covered.
We need to get the rest of the positions covered.

Urbanzorro

Updated the heck out of the initial post. Everything needed for character creation and such is now up.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Triggvi

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Primarch

Path Rebel
Role Experienced Jedi
Name Kizar Kommizar
Species Zabrak
Gender Male
Age 45
Appearance Details
Kizar stands at approximately six feet and weights two hundred pounds. He is moderately handsome by Zabrak standards with particularly noteworthy eyes which on any given occasion can give an insight to his wisdom or his playful nature, something which has been dampened a touch over the last few years (but not extinguished). Kizar often wears a thin braid on each side of face.

Bio Kizar Kommizar was born on Iridonia forty five and a half years ago. He was discovered as force sensitive at an appropriately young age. Truth be told his entire younger years made it appear that he would be a Jedi of profound mediocrity. In his Padawan years however he showed a bit more capability, maybe he just needed to put his feet 'on the field' to awaken his vigour or maybe he just truly developed as a young man in his teenage years. Regardless his padawan years are remembered fondly, his master was an energetic Falleen Jedi that always found a way to surprise him. She taught him the galaxy would also provide something to surprise him if he gave it a chance. Faith in the Galaxy and its people at large were something he tried to ingrain in his own padawan during the days he was a Knight. Kizar's padawan became a Jedi in his own right just after the breakout of the Clone Wars, the Zabrak Jedi intended to have many padawans over his life, but he had no idea what the clone wars truly was. Who did?

When Order 66 was initiated Kizar was arguably in the right place at the right time, as it would happen he was in a location where the fighting was going badly. As a result the Clones still had to focus on the oncoming droid forces. Kizar managed to escape his battlefield retinue and hid out among a local settlement before escaping offworld to find out what was going on. When his ship received reports of so many Jedi being KIA he simply vanished into the galaxy (or rather sold his ship to someone that didn't ask questions and started a self imposed exile of watching and waiting). When stirrings of rebellion reached his listening ears Kizar got sought them out. He's been fighting the Empire ever since.

Equipment On any given situation Kizar carries on his person credits to get him from one place to another discreetly and quickly, his lightsabers (green & yellow blade), a communication device and of course the clothes on his back.
Skills: Having spent most of his life in the Jedi Order Kizar is a master combatant, diplomat and negotiator. He also has moderate proficiency with mechanical repairs, security systems and piloting. 
Ship Nope

Force Power 4
Force Skill 5
Dark/Light/Grey Lightside
Force Techniques
Kizar can use the usual run of Light sided (and 'neutral') Force Powers taught to Jedi at the temple, such as telekinesis (push/pull), heal, force speed, force jump, mind trick etc.
Not counting all the 'typical' powers he is a master of 'Force Valour.' After the Jedi purge with so few remaining it is not terribly unlikely that he is the finest user of it alive. He also has more then a bit of practice at deflecting or reflecting attacks (primarily energy) with his lightsaber.   

Triggvi

MrBubbles

Blegh, currently torn between making an Imperial Bounty Hunter or Rebellion Officer (Ex-Imperial, considering most Rebellion pilots/commanders were trained for the Empire.)

Urbanzorro

Honestly, they both can be quite fun I think :) I'd suggest a rebel though, unless there's more interest in the imperial side than I think, it may be hard to get that side of the story off the ground.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

RedEve

Path Rogue
Role Smuggler crew
Name Kess Strax
Species Human
Gender Female
Age 26
Appearance Details /
Bio Kess was raised on Nar Shaddaa. Her father was a smuggler who ran out on the family when she was just six years old. Her mother worked all manner of jobs to make ends meet, and went through a series of loser boyfriends of all species and backgrounds. Eventually Kess left home at the age of sixteen and bounced around the planet until she got a job on a smuggler vessel, its captain an old, wily Zabrak who taught her the ropes of the trade. After her mentor retired after having earned enough to buy his own moon, she found a job on another ship and has been displaying her skills and stubborn fearlessness to another crew.
Equipment SSK7 heavy blaster pistol, Imperial credits, her wardrobe
Skills: A passable fighter pilot and a good shot with her blaster pistol. She also has an easy charm that makes her a valuable asset in any undercover or infiltration operation.
Ship She does not own her ship, she serves on someone else’s ship.
Force Power is not a force adept
Force Skill is not a force adept
Dark/Light/Grey She is in between, she will work for whomever pays her, and doesn’t care if they are rebels or Imperials, as long as the pay is good and on time
Force Techniques Force techniques? Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

DigitLninja

Path Rogue

Role Smuggler Captain

Name Captain Adler Fin

Species Human

Gender Male

Age 30

Appearance Details none

Bio A former Imperial Intelligence high ranking agent who failed the empire in a rather insignificant way and was banished to a dead end job on a no name planet. Twenty-Seven years of loyalty and the loss of one solder out of a group of twenty cost him his job, despite the fact that the prime target made it to the extraction point and there was no significant meaning to the loss of one solder, or so it seemed. Turns out the solder was the son of an imperial general who had gotten his start in the Double I and still had some connections. The end result was that Fin altered some documents stating that he was deep undercover and would only contact with supply orders.

Now with a fully equipped Intelligence ship and a fully open supply chain to the Imperial line he is making credit's hand over fist as a smuggler, it didn't take long for him to find a supply chain with the Rebellion and the Imperials as well, selling there own weapons back to them seemed like a fitting start to his vengeance. Before long he had a supply chain across the galaxy and plenty of money to keep his business running, only a select crew remain with him on the ship that started it all while he makes personal delivery's for the more 'aggressive' and/or 'sensitive' business deals.

Equipment Top of the line Imperial Sniper Rifle, Concealed collapsible Vibroblade, Two Hand blasters, Elctro-knife, Grappling hook, Personal computer, Extra ammo packs, Optical tech Goggles, Smoke and flash grenades.

Skills: Imperial Intelligence Combat, Sniper, and weapons training.

Ship
The Nebula Runner

Force Power Level 2

Force Skill Level 1

Dark/Light/Grey Grey

Force Techniques Trouble Sense, slightly enhanced reflexes.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

mj2002

I'll get my character sheet sorted out tomorrow. I'm leaning towards smuggler crew still, but I'll see what other non-Force positions are free by that time.

MaiMizzu

I think id like to play the inexperienced kmight. That one claimed yet?
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Triggvi

Quote from: MaiMizzu on December 27, 2012, 05:03:38 PM
I think id like to play the inexperienced kmight. That one claimed yet?

You can have it. I am dropping from the game. I have not had any resppnse about my concerns. Enjoy.

MaiMizzu

Quote from: Triggvi on December 27, 2012, 05:48:39 PM
You can have it. I am dropping from the game. I have not had any resppnse about my concerns. Enjoy.

Okey dokey

I'll put together a CS tomorrow. I need to go to bed early tonight. I got some great ideas though.

And here's a site me and my pal made some years ago about RP'ing Jedi. I don't know if it could be useful to anyone here. But I just wanted to show off. heh
http://www.freewebs.com/ayeneejedi/

mj2002

Path: Rebel
Role: Recon Pilot
Name: Aurora Snow
Species: Human
Appearance Details: N/A
Bio: Aurora Snow grew up on Corellia in an average household. Due to her good reflexes she was sent to CorSec's flight academy in order to train to become a CorSec pilot. She dropped out of her career as security officer for unknown reasons and had since taken up work as a with a private security company. Through contacts there, she had first become acquainted with the people that would be part of the early stages of forming the Rebel Alliance.
Equipment: Datapad modified for advanced reconnaissance purposes, DL-18 blaster pistol, a few loose credits, electrobinoculars, comm-link. Additional equipment may be assigned for specialized missions.
Skills : Aurora is a skilled starfighter pilot. She is able to fly quite a variety of starships and starfighters, but excels with only a few types such as the Z-95. She can hold her own in a blaster fight, but is in no way an exceptional markswoman. Aurora's most developed skills are reconnaissance flying, ground reconnaissance and starfighter combat operations, in that order. She has some basic knowledge of starfighter technology, focused on small repairs.
Ship: Z-95 Headhunter modified for long range reconnaissance missions
Force Power: Between Level 1-2; Heightened reflexes
Force Skill: Level 1
Dark/Light/Grey N/A
Force Techniques N/A

MaiMizzu

Path Rebel
Role Knight Level Jedi
Name Zoe Pond
Species Human
Gender Female
Age 36
Appearance Details 5’6”, thin muscular build.  Through the years she has maintained her Jedi training and diet.
Bio Born on a distant world in the outer rim, her Force potential was recognized early. She was almost immediately taken to Coruscant, to the Jedi Temple there. And that is where she spent her life. She underwent training as an initiate, being a part of the Claw clan. When old enough, she was assigned to a Jedi Master. Master Palor. She and her master were offworld when the execution order was given for the Jedi, and her master gave his life to save her. Through channels established by her Master, Jenna was taken to Alderaan. There she was given a cover as a member of the family of a high ranking government official. And that is the life she has lived since. She has maintained her Jedi training, but always in secret. Only a small handful know of her true origins.
Equipment When not at home, she always carries credits and a personal holocom. She also carries a blaster pistol on her hip, and her lightsaber is always hidden and always on her person.
Skills: She is highly trained in the Jedi arts. If Order 66 had not been given, she was more than ready for the Trials. She was considered near the top of her class at lightsaber dueling. She has novice knowledge of electronics, usually enough to make emergency repairs of her ship or communicator.
Ship An Eta-class shuttle, belonging to her ‘family’ on Alderaan. Called the Streamliner.
Force Power Level 3
Force Skill Level 3
Dark/Light/Grey Lightsider
Force Techniques Jenna is able to utilize many Force techniques through her training with the Jedi temple. During her exile, she has continued to hone her skills and awareness of the Force. She can easily employ such basic techniques as telekinesis, the Jedi Mind Trick, enhanced speed and stamina. She has also become adapt in the danger sense realm. She can also use her skills in lightsaber combat, both in dueling and defense.

Urbanzorro

Ok, so we've got two Jedi, two Smugglers, and one rebel pilot. For my own planning purposes I'd like to know, is anyone else working on a character?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list