Seeking something... Weird

Started by HeyThereLittleBear, September 20, 2013, 12:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyThereLittleBear

I've been role-playing for about eleven years now so I've done quite a lot of role-plays over time and I'm having a bit of trouble getting interested in things that are very vanilla. I'm hoping to find something weird. Maybe something I've never done before!

My on/off page is on my profile, please read through it.

I have some ideas already in mind, but please feel free to suggest some others.

For out of character chat, either private message me or IM me on AIM.

Princess x Pariah
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Imagine Aladdin, but without the funny genie and monkey. Maybe even a darker version of Aladdin - naive princess wanders into a dangerous world and is taken by a dangerous man she believes to just a harmless street rat.
I prefer to play the princess.

Nun x Student
A woman turned away from her homosexual lifestyle to take up a more religious one as a nun, but years later she finds herself struggling with the new spanking policy in place. With one student, she finds she simply can't resist from punishing the girl for being so out of line...
I prefer to play the nun.

Cyborg x Human
She was made to be perfect for him in every way. She was everything he had ever dreamed of in a woman and more. She looked like his favorite model, she had the voice of his favorite singer, and the personality of a very obedient and loving servant. Her creator had made all he ever wanted and had made her... Perfect. But everyone knows there is no such thing as perfect. Despite countless hours spent on making her the perfect woman, she has a major flaw that destroys his entire plan. She simply doesn't love him. Tiring of playing the role of obedient wife, she seeks out someone who is who she loves and after many years, she thinks she has found the person. But now questions are raised. Can a cyborg feel love?
I prefer to play the cyborg.

That's all I have right now, but I'm open to hearing your ideas.
Chill me, thrill me
Fill me with fantastic terrors never felt before
Nameless here, forevermore.

Ons / Offs