Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 1 [Closed]

Started by Xillen, April 20, 2008, 07:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avi

*observing all of this, he sighs and shrugs*  I honestly don't know who to vote for right now...
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Dragoondawg25

Eh dont mind me im just the butcher *Smiles and chuckles* Engarde Elvi i know it was you in the kitchen with the lead pipe!........errr wait wrong game :D
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Xillen

Remaining villagers of Millers Hollow:

• Elvi: 2 votes (Dragoondawg, Cutter)
  • Silvestine: 2 votes (Maeven, Kalen)
  • Kalen: 2 votes (Greenthorn, Dingo)
  • Cutter
  • Swedish Steel
  • Greenthorn
  • Dingo
  • Dragoondawg
  • Aviationrox
  • Kazae
  • Lightangel
  • Maeven
  • Neksia
  • Shadowz
Not yet voted: Aviationrox, Swedish Steel, Shadowz, Elvi, Neksia, Lightangel, Kazae, Silvestine.

Remaining roles:

• 3 werewolves
  • 1 healer
  • 1 priest
  • 1 hunter
  • 8 peasants

From what I can see, the voting seem to be based in ingame occurances, not out of game cliques. Of course in-game cliques get formed as people start to trust each other, but so far, from what I can see, it's all in the spirit of the game.

For those people posting without voting, please at least pick a random vote, before joining the discussion! If possible, I'd like this lynch to be done by fridaymorning, so we don't have to carry the night over the weekend.

Avi

*after a few moment's thought, his gaze traveling around those gathered, he finally speaks up*  I guess I'll go with my instinct again... I trust Kalen, so I'm voting for Silvestine.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Swedish Steel

Famous last words. I'm going with Kalen myself.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Elvi

*sighs*
I still have no idea, so I'm going with my first instinct and agreeing with Maeven.
I change my vote to Silvestine
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Swedish Steel

Of, see how the Fur Squad pulls together in the time of crisis. Go Team Fang!

On Off page:

Elvi

WHAT?

Oh...you mean Maeven is a werewolf too?
Bloody hell, the two/three of you have everyone pegged as werewolves don't you and there are only three of them left....

Kalen

Swede.. you know, it's exactly that kind of cattiness that has put people off the game.  You know, people ARE allowed to choose who they want to vote for.. god. 

Greenthorn

Xillen take me out of this game please...I'm done with it

Elvi

Whoa.....Hang on there....
Kalen, I took Swede's message as 'in game' and that is all....

Unfortunately I suspect that others have not been, including some people's ways of working out who was who AND motives for voting.
Some, I may say have been (considering other discussions on other parts of the board), very foolish to say the least....

I find it very sad, that a game, where we could joke with others and be snarky, in a fun way, is being used for other means.

Swedish Steel

Quote from: Kalen on May 08, 2008, 11:01:45 AM
Swede.. you know, it's exactly that kind of cattiness that has put people off the game.  You know, people ARE allowed to choose who they want to vote for.. god. 

Hehehe...that was fun.
Seriously people...stop taking everything so god damn seriously. It's all fun and games as far as I'm concerned. Xillen should have a pat on the back for doing this for us, not have to deal with hissy fits to the left and right.

On Off page:

Kalen

I can handle Swede's jabs, be they in this game or elsewhere.  I don't really care.  I made my comment because I found that people HAVE been getting offended over how the game has been played.  It was more of a meta comment.

It wasn't an attack.  If I were to attack, well.. it'd be more offensive  ::)

Swedish Steel

Then I suggest we play find the Teletubbie next. Or we grow some thicker skins. I have seen no malicious intent anywhere in this thread. Not sure I spelled that right, but anyway...

On Off page:

Kalen

Well, if you weren't sure if you spelled it correctly... hit the spell check button!   :-X

(for the record, it looks fine to me)

Hmm.. find the Teletubbie.. I'd love to play.  Can we hang them?  God, PLEASE?!?

ANYway.. I agree, thick skins = good.  And for the record.. I still think you're ALL wolves, and I plan on outliving you ALL.... somehow.

Elvi

EH-OH!

*Runs and hides behind a bush*

Swedish Steel

Keep forgetting there even is a spell check button. They should make it red and flashing...and with boobs.

On Off page:

Xillen

*Sigh*

Seriously, people are allowed to vote on whoever they want to vote on. Of course other people might find those votes strange, and urge people to change their vote. That's the basic principle of the game, trying to talk other people into voting who you think is the werewolf, and eventually lynch them all.

Kalen, if you yourself feel attacked because people are questioning your way of voting, then you should consider not playing this game, because they're just doing that, playing the game.

QuoteI found that people HAVE been getting offended over how the game has been played.
I can understand that you don't want to mention names in this thread, but could I receive a PM about what's going on. If those people seriously think there's something wrong, then they should contact me.

Posting another update, though I'm not sure why. Can the people that are still enjoying the game (including dead people/watchers) give a reply? If people lost their spirit, we might as well can this game.

Remaining villagers of Millers Hollow:

• Silvestine: 4 votes (Maeven, Kalen, Aviationrox, Elvi)
  • Kalen: 3 votes (Greenthorn, Dingo, Swedish Steel)
  • Elvi: 2 votes (Dragoondawg, Cutter)
  • Cutter
  • Swedish Steel
  • Greenthorn
  • Dingo
  • Dragoondawg
  • Aviationrox
  • Kazae
  • Lightangel
  • Maeven
  • Neksia
  • Shadowz
Not yet voted: Shadowz, Neksia, Lightangel, Kazae, Silvestine.

Remaining roles:

• 3 werewolves
  • 1 healer
  • 1 priest
  • 1 hunter
  • 8 peasants

MagicalPen

I vote for Kalen, simply because I know he is one.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Kalen

*lol*  And because I voted for you, naturally  :P

Ok.. getting nervous, now.

MagicalPen

Naturally, and because its the only way to seem normal since a mass of other people voted for you. Besides, I think its about time we had a new sheriff in town *points to himself*

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Kalen

Hmm.. if only I could vote for myself at this point.. wait, there's something wrong there..

Elvi

Considering that you have abstained from every other vote, do you know who anyone is Silvi?

Perhaps you have only popped out of the woodwork because you are a werewolf and keeping your head down hasn't worked?

MagicalPen

Or because, being a villager, i was hoping lack of attention would make the Werewolves go after larger prey who threatened to expose them. *shrugs* apparently people like to pick on the harmless. *points at Elvi and speaks in god-like voice* YOU ARE NEXT, HOWLER-AT-THE-MOON!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Xillen

Quote from: Kalen on May 08, 2008, 11:53:05 AMAnd those who have complained to me have done so in private.. I won't break their trust.

Seriously, if there's people in this game that can't even tell the game master that there's something about the game that they're not enjoying, then I'm seriously considering ending this game.

It's meant to be fun, but appearantly, on this "adult only" forum, it only leads to frustrations :(