D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Yikes.. can you also sense that your tickling veins are tickling mine? *squirms uncontrollably for a moment until somehow composure creeps back in*

(ok.. where do the veins speaketh.. and where do your lips? they are merging.. making it ohhhh so wonderful)
*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Xandria

I believe you did, want a recap?  ;D
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Of words or an actual cap for the head?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Hmm, well which would you prefer, were it you in his place?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Hmm, what kind of cap for the noggin?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Mordred

Ok so here I have to trust you mean the sort where you let your head tilt back slightly, into my waiting hand.. an arm wrapped around your back to keep you from falling.. and first a nibbling but then slight sharpish sensation on that scrumptious neck as your sweet elixir then floods into my lips? That sort of nightcap? *nods vigorously*
*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

which would you prefer to give me? (got busy with a post  :D)

Mordred

Which one do you feel that nudge towards?
*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Does my preference truly make a difference? Aren't you just going to do whatever strikes your fancy anyway?

Mordred

I am wounded.. don't you realize I'm an understanding creature? Yeah.. the blood thing.. can't help it.. but 17 centuries have awarded this monster a semblance of control.
*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Would you believe me if I said I didn't mean to insult you?

Mordred

How could I not? In fact, I know not what you mean.
*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

I forget, what were we talking about before?

Mordred

I must ask the same.. this brain is full.. so everything new just kind of bounces around the backrow.. then oops, out the back exit. Wait.. what was the question?
*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Didn't you have a question of some sort for me?

Xandria

Damn I got sidetracked and can't recall...oh wait, now I do, it involved a cap...but does it matter anymore?

*giggle fits*

Mordred

*takes those giggles.. each a different sized and colored block.. attempts to snap them together*

Does what matter? I have plunged off into some weird depths.. nothing makes any sense! :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*oh you smarty pants...hah! I love that word...and it sooo fits! :P *

How about we start over? My poor brain is protesting the need to recall anything so far past what should be my bedtime. :P

Mordred

*reel rewinds at super speed.. many chipmunk songs blasting in reverse*

D'You Want to Play Questions?
*See Pillory*

Eranil Morathim

Do we truly have any idea what's going on anymore?

Xandria

Not one freaking clue, can you help? LOL

Mordred

There is a fine line inside my mind.. between chaos and order.. and now (along with 93.9% of the time).. I am swimming in chaotic waters.. perhaps you can help?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

I can try...how about some raisinettes?

*giggles*