Augmentation? Needs Females!

Started by TheSaneOne, October 17, 2014, 03:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSaneOne

Story

The year is 2015, and Scientists had be trying to discover a way to make out lives better. They wanted to change the very aspect of human nature. First they started to dive into the aspects of appearance, trying to make it so that anyone could change their appearance at will. Their studies didn't work out like they wanted it to. All of their test subjects developed serious disorders because of their meddling. Some of them never saw the light of day again after some of the experiments went horribly wrong. Swearing that the Scientists would never go into appearance experiments again, they were allowed to keep practicing their science. Instead, they went into nano technology.

In this field they thrived, creating some nano bots that would help cure cancer and other illnesses. Because of their early success, they decided to use the same technology to make a nano chip that would stimulate brain functions and improve certain functions, like hearing, sight, smell, taste, and feeling. Finding other uses for their magical chip, the scientists soon discovered that their chip could make them millions. That was the first appearance of the Augmentation Chips.

80 years later-

The Augmentation business had been striving for the last twenty years. There were all sorts of Augmentations now, not just a chip in your brain. The Augmentation process had made the 21st century more technology advanced than any previous century. This is the story of some Augmentors, and some normal People. The whole process of Natural Human evolution is interrupted. Being able to choose what happens to you is one of the world's greatest features. However, some have no choice as to if they are Augmented or not. In order to save some arms, lungs, even reproductive organs had to augment, or even fundamentally changed.

This is an excerpt from a banned Article from the book, "The Truth about the U.S."  The One United Government  will Find you to be a Traitor to the state for even owning this.

In 2045, The United States started to take over the world country by country. By the time the other counties found out, it was already too late; the U.S. was just too powerful. Over the course of the next ten years, a major war was fought, and when the U.S. won, they had taken over the entire world. Quickly indoctrinating the countries to it's way of thinking, the United State soon became One United. It was a totalitarian government, one of which the world had never seen before. Quickly the Slave trade was brought back into fruition. Making it once again, one of the most illustrious markets in the world. Soon a certain Scientist named Gerolde DeLeany found out the trick to Cybernetic organisms. With the research he had, he gave it to the Government, who put his work into mass production. As the years went by the Augmentation world slow came into being. With total control over everything the One United Government made sure to keep an eye on the Civilians who could not be controlled with their Augments yet. Some knowingly signed up for being Cyborgs, while others did not. It didn't matter in the end however, once you were Augmented, you could be controlled. ...
At some point there come a choice one must make: Are you Augmented? Or Are you Merely a Human?

Profile Skeleton
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Character Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Occupation[/b]:
[b]Augmentation (If any)[/b]:
[b]Weapons (If any)[/b]:
[b]Bio[/b]:

Please PM me Profiles, and once I have at least three people interested, I'll start up the group. In my mind, I figure I can cater to any sort of fetish or play out there, as it is very open right now.

wander

Putting interest for this here... Will wait to see what kind of characters come up, though I did enjoy the last Deus Ex game, love me some Eclipse Phase and I dig cyberpunk... So, I'm sure I can figure out a character if some other people pass me some more inspiration :)

TheSaneOne

Quote from: wander on October 17, 2014, 04:52:03 AM
Putting interest for this here... Will wait to see what kind of characters come up, though I did enjoy the last Deus Ex game, love me some Eclipse Phase and I dig cyberpunk... So, I'm sure I can figure out a character if some other people pass me some more inspiration :)

Alright, thanks for the support!

Blobbe

Provisionally interested dependent on what section/rating it would be

TheSaneOne

Quote from: KaylaM on October 17, 2014, 06:42:56 AM
Provisionally interested dependent on what section/rating it would be

As stated above, a number of kinks can be put into place. For now, I was just thinking about putting it into Light group, Bondage(Consensual) or the NC tab. Thoughts?

Angie

Exactly how far can we go when it comes to being Augmented? Half human, half augmented, mostly human, or can we swing the other extreme and be like 90% Augmented?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

wander

I'm usually comfortable as far as Bondage:Exotic... I'm willing to make exceptions and go further, depending. My offs are hard and I'd rather not be involved in a game with them though (such as non-con scenes).

TheSaneOne

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 17, 2014, 11:59:29 AM
Exactly how far can we go when it comes to being Augmented? Half human, half augmented, mostly human, or can we swing the other extreme and be like 90% Augmented?

There is no limit as long as your character is believable.

TheSaneOne

Quote from: wander on October 17, 2014, 12:33:15 PM
I'm usually comfortable as far as Bondage:Exotic... I'm willing to make exceptions and go further, depending. My offs are hard and I'd rather not be involved in a game with them though (such as non-con scenes).
No NC is is :)

Angie

Oh, Sarah makes her triumphant return as less of a bot but no less mechanical and sexy.

TheSaneOne

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 17, 2014, 01:54:52 PM
Oh, Sarah makes her triumphant return as less of a bot but no less mechanical and sexy.
:) Yay.

AndyZ

Going to keep an eye on this and see if any ideas pop to mind.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Angie

Username: Angie Juusan
Character Name: Sarah 'Silver' Wysham
Appearance: White hair and silver skin-her skin appears to be 'segmented', knowingly showing her off as a heavily augmented individual. Her eyes are blue, and she is incredibly slim.
Augmentation (If any): Heavily. Her skin is metallic, making her incredibly resistant to damage. She wears a visor that can be retracted-when on, it allows her to see in Thermo and Night vision, as well as giving her constant data on the world around her. (Note: If you've seen the short film SIGHT on Youtube, basically that). She is capable of plugging in to any computer system, allowing her to interface with machines at the speed of thought. Additionally, she requires only 10% of the food, water, and sleep that normal humans need. Oh yeah, and she's shiny.
Weapons (If any): Has a built in stun rod, but otherwise, no weaponry.
Bio: "EVO Corporation: Bringing the Future to you!" That's what all the commercials said. Sarah believed it-she wanted to become Augmented for most of her high school life. Tragedy struck during her senior year-a massive car crash as students were leaving prom resulted in the deaths of dozens and the survival of only 1: Sarah. She was dying, however, and nothing could be done to save her.

Then EVO stepped in and offered her a chance: An experimental procedure that would restore her to life and grant her a massive ton of Augments. She agreed happily, as the only downside was working for EVO, something she had planned on doing anyway. A few months later, Sarah was reborn as 'Silver', one of the most heavily augmented humans in the world. She enjoys her position as an EVO spokeswoman and wouldn't dream of doing anything else. Of course, EVO hid plenty of secrets in the face of the company, not the least of which is a 'shutdown' switch if she ever gets the idea to leave...or is compromised by another company.

TheSaneOne

Quote from: Angiejuusan on October 17, 2014, 05:02:33 PM
Username: Angie Juusan
Character Name: Sarah 'Silver' Wysham
Appearance: White hair and silver skin-her skin appears to be 'segmented', knowingly showing her off as a heavily augmented individual. Her eyes are blue, and she is incredibly slim.
Augmentation (If any): Heavily. Her skin is metallic, making her incredibly resistant to damage. She wears a visor that can be retracted-when on, it allows her to see in Thermo and Night vision, as well as giving her constant data on the world around her. (Note: If you've seen the short film SIGHT on Youtube, basically that). She is capable of plugging in to any computer system, allowing her to interface with machines at the speed of thought. Additionally, she requires only 10% of the food, water, and sleep that normal humans need. Oh yeah, and she's shiny.
Weapons (If any): Has a built in stun rod, but otherwise, no weaponry.
Bio: "EVO Corporation: Bringing the Future to you!" That's what all the commercials said. Sarah believed it-she wanted to become Augmented for most of her high school life. Tragedy struck during her senior year-a massive car crash as students were leaving prom resulted in the deaths of dozens and the survival of only 1: Sarah. She was dying, however, and nothing could be done to save her.

Then EVO stepped in and offered her a chance: An experimental procedure that would restore her to life and grant her a massive ton of Augments. She agreed happily, as the only downside was working for EVO, something she had planned on doing anyway. A few months later, Sarah was reborn as 'Silver', one of the most heavily augmented humans in the world. She enjoys her position as an EVO spokeswoman and wouldn't dream of doing anything else. Of course, EVO hid plenty of secrets in the face of the company, not the least of which is a 'shutdown' switch if she ever gets the idea to leave...or is compromised by another company.

Please pm this to me. Also, are you able to  find any pictures of your char.?

TheSaneOne

Just so everyone knows, this is NOT meant to be pure smut. While it is encouraged, if there is too much between characters, I will ask if you want to continue the smut in a more private manner and push the story I have in mind

zenpai

Your story give me the "too human" vibe. Would weaponized  nano machines be out of the question? 
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

wander

Ah, so many characters I need to make up! xD

I'm going to check my Deus Ex PS3 save and see what inspiration I get for some fitting augments to start with :) Then of course I'll need to run it by potential character images...

(places making a character here on my growing 'To Do' list :) )

TheSaneOne

Quote from: zenpai on October 18, 2014, 08:49:54 AM
Your story give me the "too human" vibe. Would weaponized  nano machines be out of the question?

Are they going to be molded into a physical weapon or?

TheSaneOne

Quote from: wander on October 18, 2014, 09:56:01 AM
Ah, so many characters I need to make up! xD

I'm going to check my Deus Ex PS3 save and see what inspiration I get for some fitting augments to start with :) Then of course I'll need to run it by potential character images...

(places making a character here on my growing 'To Do' list :) )

I'm actually quite glad that this has generated more people :)

Juggtacular

I'll be sending in my sheet shortly. Thinking of something like a government or private wetworks guy.

zenpai

Quote from: TheSaneOne on October 18, 2014, 01:36:41 PM
Are they going to be molded into a physical weapon or?

I was thinking along the lines on touching some metal and the nano machines change it into a blade or hammer. it an idea of being able to transmute metal. its alone the lines of turning a pop can into a knife. they would not be able to make complex thing like a gun or folding knife. but all the parts need to make a gun would be create able.

or machines that can turn the energy in the body into electricity.       
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

TheSaneOne

Quote from: zenpai on October 18, 2014, 05:23:01 PM
I was thinking along the lines on touching some metal and the nano machines change it into a blade or hammer. it an idea of being able to transmute metal. its alone the lines of turning a pop can into a knife. they would not be able to make complex thing like a gun or folding knife. but all the parts need to make a gun would be create able.

or machines that can turn the energy in the body into electricity.       
Just as long as you don't be super OP we'll be fine. :)

TheSaneOne

Quote from: Juggtacular on October 18, 2014, 02:19:03 PM
I'll be sending in my sheet shortly. Thinking of something like a government or private wetworks guy.
Roger that, please remember however, to send it via PM ^_^

TheSaneOne

SO: I have one confirmed. Can I get another?

Diesel Heart

I have been looking for a chance to use this picture in a game for a long time. And I am a big sucker for anything cyberpunk. Consider me in.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide