Donate to Elliquiy

Started by Lady Shadow, February 27, 2024, 08:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Shadow

I just wanted to ask, there used to be a way to donate to this site to keep it going. Is that still an option? Is the "Dame or Knight" badges still available?

I haven't been here in a long time, but this is one of my favorite sites and I'd like to make sure it keeps going.

Any suggestions?
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Oniya

You should find all the relevant information in this thread.  If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Rayne

Oh if you've donated for a while via patreon but aren't labeled yet is that just a message to a mod then? I wouldn't mind changing to the dame tag 😊

Oniya

Contact Veks directly.  Include the email that you used for the Patreon subscription, especially if it's different from your Elliquiy email.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17