Competition - shutdown - not recruting

Started by Alias, December 30, 2018, 02:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marie Reynolds

Hey Snowdrop Would it be acceptable  to pm to see if we want to make some Character ties since we are both have a background in Japan wrestling.

Crash

I really need to work on a character for this....sorry it is taking so long.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Alias

Quote from: Crash on January 13, 2019, 10:49:36 AM
I really need to work on a character for this....sorry it is taking so long.

You aren't the only one. Everyone who sent in characters still interested?

I still have pretty high hopes, despite our snail-like recruitment.
Loves to all, please ask us questions if you're stuck. Innocent Synn and I can feild wrestling questions, I'm also willing to offer character building experience to those who are stuck on the sheet.

Marie Reynolds

I am of course still interested and Looking for character ties with other pc's now.  Since I got my character approved.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Alias

consider it done Crash!!

A small thing here, as character connections are made, feel free to make mention of those connections in the history section of your Character Sheet. This is not required. But, do keep track of which characters are connected to yours. We'll be displaying kayfabe connections, rivalries, and off camera relationships in the OOC that we will eventually have. Stables, tag teams, and all that will be kept on an information page. So, be sure to PM me details about your character connections, and I'll make sure we have a good collection of information when the time comes!

Loves to all, talk to you all soon!

Crash

Marie Reynolds

Nice character Crash, If you would like to make ties with Michelle Shaw drop me a pm!

Also Snow drop if  you would like to make ties feel free to drop me a pm!

Crash

Thanks.  I am up for any connections.  Cherri has been on the roster for a couple of months.  Probably early in the card.

Marie Reynolds

Cool well we could meet when we first join competition or since your character is international you could have known Michelle from Japan.

Crash

Marie Reynolds

Sounds good Crash, How about we go with the knowing each other from the international Circuit and met when Cherri came  to Japan and  maybe even met a few times in  some of the South East Asian Islands.

May I pm you Crash to hash out things, So we don't take over the recruitment thread.

InnocentSynn

And let us also welcome Aurora Cross into the mix.  Anyone looking for connections with her, please do let me know!

Crash

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on January 20, 2019, 05:14:47 AM
Sounds good Crash, How about we go with the knowing each other from the international Circuit and met when Cherri came  to Japan and  maybe even met a few times in  some of the South East Asian Islands.

May I pm you Crash to hash out things, So we don't take over the recruitment thread.

Oops sorry.  Yes you can pm me.

Crash

Alias

InnocentSynn has also added his second character to the mix.
I'll send out PMs to the interested parties and see if we can get this baby started sooner rather than later. Loving the sheets so far, but a few more PCs will help the game out in bunches! Hoping to report soon. If you're new and checking out whats going on. We haven't started, and we're still definitely recruiting!

yuki92

i think i will join in!

I will try to make the character as soon as i can, and i guess it will be a heel. It's been a while..

Crash

Quote from: yuki92 on January 25, 2019, 10:41:04 PM
i think i will join in!

I will try to make the character as soon as i can, and i guess it will be a heel. It's been a while..

Wuh?  A Yuki sighting! 

Marie Reynolds

Welcome Yuki!

Alia or InnocentSynn  Should I pm you a summary of Crashes and my character connections in back story before adding them to my sheet for your approval?

Alias

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on January 26, 2019, 05:27:37 AM
Welcome Yuki!

Alia or InnocentSynn  Should I pm you a summary of Crashes and my character connections in back story before adding them to my sheet for your approval?

yes! Thats a good idea. Sorry for the delayed response. I left went into chaos land this month, still trying to find my way back to a place where I have time to write and check E. But yes!

I still intend on doing this game, and thats a good idea, just incase something in there doesn't fit. Again, apologies for the wait! Loves!

InnocentSynn

GM ANNOUNCEMENT

Alright folks, so unfortunately Alias and I have been talking and we've agreed that at this time, we're going to go ahead and shelf Competition.  It honestly didn't get the level of interest that we were hoping for and it doesn't make sense to attempt a game with only a couple of players.  We want to thank those of you that showed interest and hopefully somewhere down the line, we can revisit this idea and possibly get this going somewhere down the line.

Marie Reynolds

Well if and when this gets resurrected, I look forward to playing this and or gaming with you all around E! Feel free to keep in touch by PMs if you like!